Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Missing VARNI: CREATORS we need Varni Scenes ASAP (Page 3)

foreveryoung9 Groupbie
foreveryoung9
foreveryoung9

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I'm getting fed up of this track. Everyday I come here looking for some Varni closeness on this show and always disappointed. Varun need mental maturity all the brains he has and it's reduced to nothing. What happened to innocent before guilty. he is the book worm why is he NOT using his brains. Why are they making him so stupid and playing follow the leader. Come on Varun wake up man...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Roshni dont want to see her cry anymore.

Edited by foreveryoung9 - 14 September 2009 at 10:44pm
foreveryoung9 Groupbie
foreveryoung9
foreveryoung9

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

OMG Varni fans i know you'll are upset,me too.!! This is a repetition of the same thing we had b4 Varun came to mumbai,they delayed it for sooooooooo long,and after that we got some amazing Varni scenes.!! Dont worry,Rosh will never ever let Varun leave,before he can even say it she will be at his doorstep,it is going to happen,just 2 more days, but i agree it can be very frustrating and i dont understand why they always seperate this jodi and give them those lousy phone conversations.!! It totally suckxx,but this cant go on forever right,i feel by wednesday or thursday you will see Rosh in action doing what she does best.!! *fingerscrossed*
Ok will try to stay positive on that end. No doubt they will disappoint again. Showing us a mini scene of them again til we don't see them for another week to 2 weeks. I mean really why have 3 jodis if only mass showing of 2. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Guys plz keep the hope up.!! There will be Varni scenes,there has to be.!! I know its irritating,but what can we do??He is leaving now so she will go after him and they will meet again,and once they do she will stick  to him like gluestick  and wont leave him,then we will actually have to say,Rosh let this guy atleast breathe,LOLbut i do agree they have been delaying their track for three weeks now,we all know they are going to meet,so why delay it.!! Get on with it already.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roma4ever

roma4ever Senior Member
roma4ever
roma4ever

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foreveryoung9

Originally posted by anisha12

OMG Varni fans i know you'll are upset,me too.!! This is a repetition of the same thing we had b4 Varun came to mumbai,they delayed it for sooooooooo long,and after that we got some amazing Varni scenes.!! Dont worry,Rosh will never ever let Varun leave,before he can even say it she will be at his doorstep,it is going to happen,just 2 more days, but i agree it can be very frustrating and i dont understand why they always seperate this jodi and give them those lousy phone conversations.!! It totally suckxx,but this cant go on forever right,i feel by wednesday or thursday you will see Rosh in action doing what she does best.!! *fingerscrossed*
Ok will try to stay positive on that end. No doubt they will disappoint again. Showing us a mini scene of them again til we don't see them for another week to 2 weeks. I mean really why have 3 jodis if only mass showing of 2. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree foreveryoung9. I like the others but I love my Varni. I have nothing against the other jodis just varni needs equal time as well not come quickie scenes here and there. Also Anisha let's hope to see them otherwise why my anger will grow. Tongue Thanks Dear

Heavens_Kiss

roma4ever Senior Member
roma4ever
roma4ever

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foreveryoung9

I'm getting fed up of this track. Everyday I come here looking for some Varni closeness on this show and always disappointed. Varun need mental maturity all the brains he has and it's reduced to nothing. What happened to innocent before guilty. he is the book worm why is he NOT using his brains. Why are they making him so stupid and playing follow the leader. Come on Varun wake up man...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Roshni dont want to see her cry anymore.
Amen he supposed to be the smart one why they have him as a puppet!!!!!!! So disappointed on that end.
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Heavens_Kiss

lovepyar08 Senior Member
lovepyar08
lovepyar08

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Roma ur right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavens_Kiss

onelife19 Groupbie
onelife19
onelife19

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwww guys I love Varun so much I feel like slapping him over the head. Ok well I will leave that for Roshni and her gal pal goldie to doLOL. Dude needs a serious smack down. As someone wrote here he's protecting her...NOT....Man is on his own plan it's just the suttle distant from her plan not the face to face plan. He and his brothers are on their separate plan to ruin the sisters emotionally. Varun today when speaking to Roshni showed no  emotions of sympathy or anything. He was focused on his plan of action. Each brother is playing their own/or planned games with the girls. If he was protecting her and feels so much for her then be upfront and tell her the truth. Work it out and help to solve it. Why avoid her Why speak to her in that manner then show no compassion??? He is just like his brothers but using a different tactic. I miss my jodi on this show so muchCry

Edited by onelife19 - 14 September 2009 at 11:07pm

Heavens_Kiss

Go to top