Missing VARNI: CREATORS we need Varni Scenes ASAP - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by foreveryoung9

I'm getting fed up of this track. Everyday I come here looking for some Varni closeness on this show and always disappointed. Varun need mental maturity all the brains he has and it's reduced to nothing. What happened to innocent before guilty. he is the book worm why is he NOT using his brains. Why are they making him so stupid and playing follow the leader. Come on Varun wake up man...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Roshni dont want to see her cry anymore.
Amen he supposed to be the smart one why they have him as a puppet!!!!!!! So disappointed on that end.
anisha, check my reply in page 2, would like ur opinion.😊
Roma ur right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwww guys I love Varun so much I feel like slapping him over the head. Ok well I will leave that for Roshni and her gal pal goldie to doπŸ˜†. Dude needs a serious smack down. As someone wrote here he's protecting her...NOT....Man is on his own plan it's just the suttle distant from her plan not the face to face plan. He and his brothers are on their separate plan to ruin the sisters emotionally. Varun today when speaking to Roshni showed no  emotions of sympathy or anything. He was focused on his plan of action. Each brother is playing their own/or planned games with the girls. If he was protecting her and feels so much for her then be upfront and tell her the truth. Work it out and help to solve it. Why avoid her Why speak to her in that manner then show no compassion??? He is just like his brothers but using a different tactic. I miss my jodi on this show so much😭Edited by onelife19 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Okay i am going to stick my head out and say this I absolutely love Varun for what he is doing and yes by asking rosh to stay away from him, he is doing a big favor.πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
He is the only guy among the brothers who had the sensitivity to ask how is it the girls fault and more specifically rosh. He still feels bad for roshni.😭

He is actually trying to protect Roshni from this mess.

Prithvi and Sam are hell bent on making Da & Avni fall for them.

Is Varun trying to do that, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His revenge track does not involve making Rosh fall for him, instead and however ridiculous it sounds it is to damage the business.

You guys are feeling for roshini cos he is asking her to stay away from him, what u fail to understand  is it is his  way of protecting her from further hurt that cud be caused by him.

If she does not stay away from him now, he will have to follow his brothers footsteps and do the exact same thing they are doing.

He does not want to do that. 😳

Many of u assume, he does not care for her, the problem is he cares for her too much

and which is why if she stops seeing him and gets over him now that will be any day better than varun dumping rosh after pretending to love her.

Think of the hurt rosh will go thro..................................

Give the guy a break ppl, he is trying his best to protect her as much as he can.

If rosh does not give up, he will have no choice but to hurt her.😭
😭
Sure he does not want to take revenge, but like prithvi said the love for the family specifically his parents will overshadow his own personal feelings.

Apologies if i came out too strongly here, just trying to make u guys see the other side of the coin and NO i am not exactly a Varun or a Varni fan, but i really adore them both as individuals and as a couple.

Do think about what i have said, please.
Ok Shwets i know what your saying and i agree with you, poor Varun he is neither here or neither thereπŸ˜†,but the thing is i think more than the lousy Varni phone covos people are upset about his indifferent attitude,i mean he shows no emotions @all when he speaks to her,even after he has put the phone down he is still so deadpan,i mean the girl is crying bitterly ,and if i remember he himself said she is immature so instead of explaining it to her gently he put her off very rudely irrespective of what he must be feeling in his heart,the kind of person he is,the good natured and respectful boy that he is ,that is no way you talk to a girl especially a girl  who is willing to go to the end of the world for you.!!I mean he has got to know that by now right??He has gotta know that she is crazy about him or else he has really been blind.What he is doing is right in context of the revenge but the crude manner in which he is handling it is wrong.!! And Shwets Varni fans dont care if Rosh will be hurt in the end.!! They just want to see Varni scenesπŸ˜† even if it means Rosh is going to be burned in this game not a 2 minue convo with the screen split on both sides.!!

^ lol anisha ALL the gals are going to burned in the end. It's all in the plan but yet they're with their men together not like Varun and Roshni always separate and that just stinks. I mean they could of done chance meetings together at a coffee shop or her going back to his house or something. But no the telephone again. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Roshni is too precious at heartπŸ€—. She would be hurting the same way wether on the phone as seen or face to face but the man shows no "i care for her deeply" emotions at all and he's not even facing her. Total brain wash on this revenge trip

I love Roshni and Varun showed together. But lately the chico is acting like a Zombie. Roshni is seen crying her eyes out and Varun is a total blank. Track has gone into the depths of Hell. As someone posted on the forum Sameer is a demon and Varun has turned into a Zombie if they didn't give him words to speak he would be walking around with that expression on all the time.

Longing for my marvelous jodi.

ROSHNI IS THE PRINCESS AND NEVER WANT TO SEE THE PRINCESS HURT OR IN PAIN AT ALL.
I know yaar,now these phone convos have become the order of the day for Varni,πŸ˜†he is protecting her or atleast i hope he is,if it is another one of his plans then i will hate him,but what is the deal with him telling her that he is going to go away from her forever??.I mean does he seriously think that Rosh is not going to find out that he is in the same city,or maybe he does i dont know,whatever ,they will meet yaar,latest by wednesday dont worry too much,Varun will find it difficult to pay his cell phone and telephone bills etc for long since he is jobless so he will have to get back to work and they will meet at the office and we will have another Varni paper falling scene just like first time.!! Now all of you'll just smile .😊
OMG!! Varun is being seriously bashed here for walking around like a zombie.!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I know where all of you'll are coming from,it feels as if he does not care for her,although we all know what the reality is,i am sure Varun is going to do something amazing for Rosh in the coming days and you'll will love him again.!!I dont know what else to say??I can only wait.!!
πŸ˜†
Hey all I agree. I'm with you. As my ID states the timeisright to bring them together for a face to face showdown. Roshni's way of speaking will have to drill deep into Varun  to bring out the true feelings for her more. She needs to be face to face with him and not give him the opportunity to escape her without a full and complete explanation. Our  Roshni herself will have a way to bring the truth out from Varun which is why I think he's afraid to face her. Speaking on the phone he can hide it. As a confortation in person Varun will sucumb to Roshni's crying and break down himself to holding her and then speaking the truth. I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ASAP. Need at least one SOLID jodi in this mess.