Missing VARNI: CREATORS we need Varni Scenes ASAP

roma4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Daily I'm disliking this boy.
Telling Roshni he's leaving and to say as they've never met???
I've always pictured Varun as having MORE IN THE WAY OF common sense aka knowing the sense of right and wrong better than his brothers. I wanted him to be the mature one to bring all of them together and end this revenge track nonsense. But NOOOOOOOOO
WTF that went out the window with Roshni's crying and he saying "goodbye".
Shame on Varun😡
Creators are KILLING this sweet loveable jodi. Not Fair at all.
This whole track sucks badly.🤢
Edited by roma11 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! Plz dont say that.!! I am feeling it too,he went really crazy today,i mean he did not even feel for her right??She was crying and crying and what did he do??He basically repeated what he said b4,what was the point in saying the same thing especially when he knows that she is childish and immature!!.he just put her off so badly instead of doing it the gentle way,but remember it is Rosh!! She is never going to give in so easily,especially now when she knows that he is leaving!! You will see Rosh in action soon.!!

Originally posted by: anisha12

OMG!! Plz dont say that.!! I am feeling it too,he went really crazy today,i mean he did not even feel for her right??She was crying and crying and what did he do??He basically repeated what he said b4,what was the point in saying the same thing especially when he knows that she is childish and immature!!.he just put her off so badly instead of doing it the gentle way,but remember it is Rosh!! She is never going to give in so easily,especially now when she knows that he is leaving!! You will see Rosh in action soon.!!

Yes..i know..i miss da old adorable active Rosh......hope 2 see her back.....and cant really blame Varun...mayb there is a plan.....lets wait and watch...
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was having those grudges against him too...but as as much as i want too dislike him, i really can't caz somehow sometime he will give in ..remember before the revenge varun???? he was so nice to rosh during the rain scene and the night phone convo...i'm sure rosh isn't gonna let him go anywhere away!
and ani you're so right! we will definately see rosh back in action!! alongwith her teddy gang..yo!😉🤣

nikita_88 thumbnail
I know I was so upset for Roshni as well

But Ani with you in setting Rosh back into action with her teddy gang!!!
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg I agree. He did it so unfeeling. I mean looking at the entire scene was like nothing to him. My poor Roshni. Feel so bad for her.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I want Roshni back in action to fight for him and win him back
nyc001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Varun and Roshni 2gether asap. This track is irritating me. The girls need to stop the crying and give the men back the same medicine. Now it's time to WIN it Roshni. Play the game back on him. Varun is messing with her emotions and that's not right. he knows she is the most innocent one there. He knows he is in the wrong so Roshni should fight back with a more mature manner. Edited by nyc001 - 14 years ago
2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha12

Agree with You and this time they need to bring in Goldie to help.
indracool thumbnail

I wish to see a change for the BETTER in Varun very soon

Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Varun is the biggest IDIOTTTT that ever walked this planet earth.!!.How will we get Varni scenes if he keeps on avoiding her???Rosh needs to do something quick,like real quick.!!I agree the creatives are delaying it and annoying me.bring them back together yaar,soo stupid.!!