Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

roma4ever

roma4ever

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Daily I'm disliking this boy.
Telling Roshni he's leaving and to say as they've never met???
I've always pictured Varun as having MORE IN THE WAY OF common sense aka knowing the sense of right and wrong better than his brothers. I wanted him to be the mature one to bring all of them together and end this revenge track nonsense. But NOOOOOOOOO
WTF that went out the window with Roshni's crying and he saying "goodbye".
Shame on VarunAngry
Creators are KILLING this sweet loveable jodi. Not Fair at all.
This whole track sucks badly.Dead

Edited by roma11 - 17 September 2009 at 3:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

devdasruleindracoolsharmaksparkle08lovepyar08simple0012009RuleDemilovesexy001Ann_92Heavens_Kiss-iPayal-nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing VARNI: CREATORS we need Varni Scenes ASAP" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Plz dont say that.!! I am feeling it too,he went really crazy today,i mean he did not even feel for her right??She was crying and crying and what did he do??He basically repeated what he said b4,what was the point in saying the same thing especially when he knows that she is childish and immature!!.he just put her off so badly instead of doing it the gentle way,but remember it is Rosh!! She is never going to give in so easily,especially now when she knows that he is leaving!! You will see Rosh in action soon.!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simple0012009RuleArya311

lovey29

Goldie

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_Kiss

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i was having those grudges against him too...but as as much as i want too dislike him, i really can't caz somehow sometime he will give in ..remember before the revenge varun???? he was so nice to rosh during the rain scene and the night phone convo...i'm sure rosh isn't gonna let him go anywhere away!
and ani you're so right! we will definately see rosh back in action!! alongwith her teddy gang..yo!WinkROFL

Heavens_Kiss

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I know I was so upset for Roshni as well

But Ani with you in setting Rosh back into action with her teddy gang!!!

sexy001

Goldie

sexy001

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Omg I agree. He did it so unfeeling. I mean looking at the entire scene was like nothing to him. My poor Roshni. Feel so bad for her.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I want Roshni back in action to fight for him and win him back

nyc001

nyc001

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I want Varun and Roshni 2gether asap. This track is irritating me. The girls need to stop the crying and give the men back the same medicine. Now it's time to WIN it Roshni. Play the game back on him. Varun is messing with her emotions and that's not right. he knows she is the most innocent one there. He knows he is in the wrong so Roshni should fight back with a more mature manner.

Edited by nyc001 - 14 September 2009 at 6:29pm

simple001

2009Rule

2009Rule

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

OMG!! Plz dont say that.!! I am feeling it too,he went really crazy today,i mean he did not even feel for her right??She was crying and crying and what did he do??He basically repeated what he said b4,what was the point in saying the same thing especially when he knows that she is childish and immature!!.he just put her off so badly instead of doing it the gentle way,but remember it is Rosh!! She is never going to give in so easily,especially now when she knows that he is leaving!! You will see Rosh in action soon.!!
Agree with You and this time they need to bring in Goldie to help.

Heavens_Kiss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top