Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FAMS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Well said Tina and Good Analysis AksharaNaitik and Charu.

Akshara and Naitik are not at all behaving like newly wedded couple. Woh sab kuch karte hai except to understand each other and with no communication between them ithe show is going to be ruined if they move in this style.

Truly said complete waste of an episode.

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: humrose

[Quote=aksharanaitik]

1st of all welcome 2 the forum....

We were all hoping for some romance.... but no luck! ๐Ÿ˜•
The reason they dont close the door is because that is something 2 be shunned at...
If you close the door during the day while u and ur hubby r in the same room...u will be labled be'sharam..

Gayatri's hubby was trying 2 romance with her......but she was 2 busy ruining Akshara & naitiks luv life
 2 care....

Thank you!

Ah! I didn't know about the door thing. I don't live in India/Pakistan so have no idea about the rules of etiquette, so thanks for setting me straight! It was bugging me so much about the door thing LOL!

HAHAHA! True, if she'd just chill maybe she'd notice - hey I have a hubby too!
lol...i didnt either i grew up in NY ...i wrote that but then deleted it......after my bro in law got married there was a lot of criticisms behind their back... when i asked my husband and other ppl what the big deal was ...they enlighted me about desi culture...lol
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

we need the balcony climbing, kiss planting, kitchen wala scene naitik back!!!!
If akshara was planning on becoming a saint, she should have joined a convent!.....she got married she should fulfill her wifely duties....her priority should have been naitik....not sasu ma...I am seriously thinking about cutting that king size bed in half....u know what would get some passion back..if akshi would make some moves 4 a change....

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good episodes need to be balanced out with boring, ek dum bekaar episiodes, right?

thats what give me hope that the latter half of this week will have lotsa cute scenes and surprises
FAMS thumbnail
Nida you are Optimist, and I love your optimism.

Aap ke mu mein Ghee Shakkar. . .
desertrose21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fsurve117

Nida you are Optimist, and I love your optimism.

Aap ke mu mein Ghee Shakkar. . .

I don't know about Optimism....but its just the hopeless, shameless, romantic in me that overpowers everything else ๐Ÿ˜
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desertrose21

good episodes need to be balanced out with boring, ek dum bekaar episiodes, right?

thats what give me hope that the latter half of this week will have lotsa cute scenes and surprises

Nida....hope is the surest guide in the darkest days lol๐Ÿ˜† We perennial romantics๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†. During the wedding MU I felt like boxing Naitik's ears.......after yesterday's epi feel like punching him.......pl  come out of the poodle state...........Aksh please use your dil...get ruled by your heart and evrything will fall in place.

The way Aksh is conducting herself these days ......the Vatican could canonize her any given day.๐Ÿ˜†

FAMS thumbnail
In this relationship till now they have showed almost many things starting with crush, falling for each other, than the jealousy, than the big Misunderstanding, than the Matureness in their charachter, building of relationship with the families . . . .

But where is the building of relationship between both of them?
FAMS thumbnail
Since their marraige one problem after other, than the Love Gurus flopped ideas, confessions but not heard by the other. I think I can go on and on. . .

Waise Nida said it rightly that both are not in mood at same time, also not to forget Charu's comment that as soon as their Bedroom door is closed crying saga starts.

Yeh donon apne dil ki kab sunege, kab hame thoda romance dekhne Milenga?
desertrose21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fsurve117

In this relationship till now they have showed almost many things starting with crush, falling for each other, than the jealousy, than the big Misunderstanding, than the Matureness in their charachter, building of relationship with the families . . . .

But where is the building of relationship between both of them?

arre, if they show that so fast, the serial will end soon. like ritu said, the creatives have sworn to take the pace of the plot no faster that that of a bullock cart.....so, join the caravan.