Chellameh

Sept 14-18th - updates and discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update meena.ClapClapvery nice comments.ClapClap

Ellarum rombha rombha nallavangala irukkangalae????irukka mudiyaadhey?????overalla onnukulla onna irukkanga??including driver....and also a 100 rs note...nalla vishayamdhaan..but how is it possible?Ummm vspace5

oye,shree,adhukuthaana,chithi sorry radhika serial start pannirukkanga.solluvanga..

andha 100 rs note padatha padu pattupochu indha kudumbathula maatikittu...

(Vadalamai and Chellama pair is only both good. Vadamalai is a great pasakara marumagan. Mamanaar is lucky. This is what the creative team is trying to picturise. Purinjudhungo)

purinjudhungo....aana,idhu puriyalango..Idhu Enoda thupai purushan.,--appadinna enna?sorry ,i didnt watch the episode yesterday...

But i felt liek thoo much build up odambukkum aagadhu, serialukkum aagadhu....LOL vspace5super comment and also a much needed one meenaClapClap

running race was very nice at the end(and also meena's rhymes.apt for the raceLOLLOL).radhika running ahead of all mens in the familyDay Dreaming...good.

Chellama asks him something in mute.

suspense vakkiraangalaam...Wink

@ Roja Akka---- Radhika va neenga purinju vatchurukka alavukku sarath kumarkooda purinju vatchurukka maataru... data not applicable

Edited by shreenithi - 16 September 2009 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFeljayMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept 14-18th - updates and discussions (Page 4)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Super & fantastic updates Aisha & Meena!  Great work!!

Great start with those intro pictures and a very detailed update Aisha. In fact I watched that episode on Monday - OrE Naal-la ivvalavu per introduction, athuvum avanga lenghty names-oada...  yappaaa...

Meena - Very funny comments and it just cracked me up in many places!  Excellent, esp. the over buildup odambukku aakaathu, ''Run Run'' comment lines about Radhika and that 'Out Out...  '

Marma manithar-ai partha antha Yogi (Radhika's serial fame) maathiri irukku! Sari, eppadiyoo konjam suspense vaichi mudichirukkangka. Paarkalamm innaiku enna aakuthunnu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Meena.IFMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks daa Meenu chellom and "Mutha mazhai" Melz kutty ClapClapClap... really awesome updates kutteengala Clap.... I haven't watched Tuesday and Wednesday episodes, but there is no need .. since both of your updates are super duper Clap...

meenu semma comments daa.. LOLLOL and melz neeyum kalakitee daa ClapClap

Story eppadhi pogumo theriyala...but ellaroda comments sum kallai kattuthu  ClapClapClap...

aaahaaa.... ithallava paasom engirathu.... but 'alavukku minchinaal abhirthamum nanju' engirathai manasila venchukanum...

Oh so that maruma nabhar is Sundharam thaan.... avarin sogakathai ennavooo.... but glad he is united with his wife...

but i wish they had paired latha rao with her 'real husband' since he too is in the serial naa LOLLOLLOL that too same place as them.. ?? LOLLOL....

Vadamalai - reminds me of sudaana vadai

Kadarkarai - of course Seaside... beach pakkam...

Solaimalai - Solai nna garden thaane? 

anyway.. as soon as we get a hold of the names, can't wait for the peyar sootum vila by roja akka

A warm welcome to BCindu and SumiKrish ClapClapClap.. welcome to IF and have a great time here nanbargale Party... and to our other members.. itho aaduvom paaduvom kondaadvom.. chellame chellame solli kondaaduvom...  Silly

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 16 September 2009 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Meli,

Thanks for the updates da.. I was not able to watch it..
Ur updates helped me.. thanks... comments super...
I think there won't be any prob.. Chellama is there to sort out small probs imediately na.. For other big probs she has started the serial and she will handle by herself..

Indha n child - second wife are old one.. Radhika will try something new.. I have an Idea..

Chellama and Vadamalai decide to get  child thro surrogate mother.. Another young radhika.. She is brought up.. her name is kaveri.. She is going to college.. For childhood they can use some latest techniques and paste Radhika's face on some child's body... That yound radhika in college falls in ove with a good guy like Jeeva or Inum young guy..

Shree ma,
The friend introduces this is my husband. He is from Dubai. that is what i meant by Thupai purushan...

Sundaram kadha varum..  wait pannuvom.. Ipo thane suspense started... Ayya kadarkarai, Ipadi uppu illadha bajji sapidaradhuku kadarkarai poi rendu bajji vangi sapidunga... Paasam kanna maraikum.. Nakku kooda maruthuduma..
Kadarakarai nenachirpaaru, Chellama indha varaikum senjaale.. Idha vida koduma ellam sapitu irukken.. Ellam Digest airuku.. IDhu enna.. parava illa... Radhika and SS pair aye nanga digest pannikittom... Uppu chappu illadha indha bajji emmatharam.. 

I am haapy about the serial, since it has lot for me to comment... Jolly jolly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana_SK_brinny_gMP_Radha

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Meli kutty thanks da - Bhagavane, intha laarrrgggeee family,
their names and relationships ai Roja kku seekiramaa puriya
vai - just one more day to go - she has to update on Friday.

Aahaana

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update meli.

seettu kattu eduthalae veeddu gaali nnudhaane artham?Dead

@meena Thanks for clearing my doubt.Adhu dubai purushanaa??,i read it as thopai purushan,neenga "o" podaradhukku bathila "u" pottengannu nenetchen.....Embarrassed..shree,ippadithann nee asingapadaradhuAngry

@Roja akka  All The Best for friday..original names dhaana illai unga nick namesum adhula varuma???

@Aish what is this??    "Mutha mazhai" Melz kutty ???????

LOL

Edited by shreenithi - 16 September 2009 at 11:56pm

Aahaana

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates meli..

My turn today for the updates.. roja akka sekkiram nick names pottudunga..

Aahaana

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
ok,  - Nicks - yes or no apdinnu oru poll venum pole
irukku !!! Caryn asked me to hold - Nithya is aghast
with the existing names - enna pannalaam?? Muthale
RR yai BEACH nnu start pannalam - easy and understandable
nick - after the characters develop can do the naming ceremony.
Can't promise though - nalai kki when Roja watches,
she will be tempted to give nicks Wink

Smily_Face

Post Reply New Post

Go to top