Chat Clubs

:::Party Time: Congrats Priya Di::: (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Yes dears me will be back for more..i have to respond to all of you guys but that may have to wait . New section in the horizon Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMitesh.PKnowalot2Angelic_AAngelic_J

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":::Party Time: Congrats Priya Di::: (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya di. Nice to see you after such a long time. I don't know if you remember but its Mitesh. You used to spend a lot of time with me, Shakil (Shakstar) and Natasha (Anastacia) in the Deal Ya No Deal section many years back.. I hope I have refreshed your memory.Smile

Congrats and best wishes.Thumbs UpClap

Mitesh.

Edited by magnificent me - 15 September 2009 at 1:49pm

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
congrats priya.. on both counts =)

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
 Me in Green Approve
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Me in RED :D
Originally posted by priya.nair

oh wow Aman you are the best Ermmmm NOOOOOOO that is supposed to be my seat AngryHow was that suppose to be your seat jot? Stern Smile It was always my seat. right Priya di????  How come she always takes away my place?Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile ROFL I never take your place you always come in to take mine. Silly Imma kill ju ammuuuu *laughs like a maniac*Shocked dhamki...???? ShockedShockedShockedHugHugHug. That was quick and you really knew I wanted to party and made it happenClap. I wanted to come yesterday but sorry got pulled in a essay writing it had been ages since I really even did that Want to do ALL my essay/report writings for this year???? *innocent smile*SmileROFLROFL Kamchor... you are talking like anu the kamchor. ROFL..Now that is going to be what you guys getEvil Smile ...I am sure you will all run away but will keep that for laterROFL.For now will spare you guys with just a short messageBig smile

Cannot say enough to thank all of you for your wishes.Hug...thanks to all you guys as without you this forum would not have been fun to visitEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I have always said this is my second home and for those who know you know how i am always peeping in even when there are other things i should be doingEmbarrassedWink ...its really been wonderful 5 yearsThumbs Up ...all the friends i have made and all teh shows i have discussed...the actors i have drooled over and continue to drool over Have you yet included Akashdeep Sehgal in that list especially after IJSMB?????ROFL ROFLSilly I'm sure Priya di hates him even more now. WinkWinkDay Dreaming....i cannot really tell you how much i have cherished all these moments... i would really like to thank each and everyone who I have interacted as these experiences for the most part have been enjoyable WinkWink i have always been a believer and completely transparent and have loved to work with such a lovely development team...what could i have done without you guysHugHugHugOfcourse I cannot finish this with out my thanks to VijayHug...none of all thats happening could have taken place without him. I was just telling him that oh my its been so long i feel like a buddi Blushing Thank god I am still di and not dadi Naaaaaaaaaa ur not yet a dadi but I did give you the honourable post of IF's amma is Vijay bro's postStarShocked you calling Priya di Amma?????? ShockedShockedShocked Priya di she calls be buddhi. AngryAngryAngry

i am actually too full from Aman;s birthday cake She neverrrrrrrr gave MEEEE anyCryOYEEEE you were the first one to eat the cake what are you talking about?????? AngryAngry you replied first on the thread. Angry Not that I like cake but stilllllllllllllllllLOL so am enjoying all the rest...you guys don't finish the cake as i know how u guys attack it even before its cut. Well our initial plan was to attack you but it went down the drain thanx to your hidingStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile exactally. But I guess it's better than not being able to attack anything at allLOL Weird I KNOWTongueClown thanks for making this place rocking.WinkIt feels so nice to be able to forget and enjoy and you guys have done a wonderful job .

Please tell me you will come back to write more? *Crooked Smile*ClownClownexactally!! whats the party without the VVIP?

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Aman we need more food...LOL.. GUests are hungry,, mostly mee,, whatever... PD where are u,, now u have given ur speech now tell us who is your special date for this Party....Wink

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Nadi ermm were out of food again?????? Stern Smile Will order more. LOL

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
More food:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Yeyyy... remember this is PD party,,,ofcourse there will be a lot members then need food enoughLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top