Posted: 14 years ago
Nice post Aman

and Congratulations Priya Dii
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Priya....congo for the position .... lov yaa
aish_punk thumbnail
Congo Priya di!..m sure u'll go a great job..!

n nice treat Aman!..
Tomiko thumbnail

FOOOOOOOOOOOD!😲

Lols, congratulations once again Priya!🥳

You've been a fantastic GM and I know you'll be an amazing Admin🤗....Plus 5 years!!  Nice to know some people have enough patience to stick around with us Viewsbies for that long!😆
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
CONGO Priya di!!! 👏🥳🥳🥳🥳
👏I'm sure you'll be a rocking Admin😉😆

Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Priya.. Well deserved promotion. =)
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

⭐️Congratulations Priya and where is ur winning speech?😆. Where is the 🥳party🥳?

Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

I want to partyyyyyyyyyyyyy but seems like our guest of honour herself is missing😭 How am I supposed to party w/o the guest of honour???🥺🥺

Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh wow Aman you are the best🤗🤗🤗. That was quick and you really knew I wanted to party and made it happen👏. I wanted to come yesterday but sorry got pulled in a essay writing it had been ages since I really even did that😊..Now that is going to be what you guys get😈 ...I am sure you will all run away but will keep that for later🤣.For now will spare you guys with just a short message😃

Cannot say enough to thank all of you for your wishes.🤗...thanks to all you guys as without you this forum would not have been fun to visit😳😳😳...I have always said this is my second home and for those who know you know how i am always peeping in even when there are other things i should be doing😳😉 ...its really been wonderful 5 years👍🏼 ...all the friends i have made and all teh shows i have discussed...the actors i have drooled over and continue to drool over 😍....i cannot really tell you how much i have cherished all these moments... i would really like to thank each and everyone who I have interacted as these experiences for the most part have been enjoyable 😉😉 i have always been a believer and completely transparent and have loved to work with such a lovely development team...what could i have done without you guys🤗🤗🤗Ofcourse I cannot finish this with out my thanks to Vijay🤗...none of all thats happening could have taken place without him. I was just telling him that oh my its been so long i feel like a buddi ☺️ Thank god I am still di and not dadi😆

i am actually too full from Aman;s birthday cake so am enjoying all the rest...you guys don't finish the cake as i know how u guys attack it even before its cut.🤣 thanks for making this place rocking.😉It feels so nice to be able to forget and enjoy and you guys have done a wonderful job .
Edited by priya.nair - 14 years ago