Kkusum

Chetan Hansraj Chat Transcript

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Chetan Hansraj
TV actor

"I have done fashion designing and a 3d animation course, and my lifestyle is simple with a dash of craziness in it."

Magic > What sort of roles would you like to do? Are you going to do only negative roles?
Chetan Hansraj > In Kkusum , I am doing a (role of) positive character named, 'Garv'. And it's a complete opposite of my character 'Sasha' that I play in Kahanii Ghar Ghar Ki (KGGK). I would like to do any role which is powerful be it positive or negative ...

Kkusum > Hi Chetan, which experience is better KGGK or Kkusum ?
Chetan Hansraj > Kkusum was my first show so that will always be close to my heart. But Sasha's role is better. More to perform.

Kkusum > I heard that once you had a fight with Om backstage. Is it true?
Chetan Hansraj > No, Om has helped me so much in my acting.

Jigs > You have a fab physique. What do you do to maintain it? Are you a fitness freak?
Chetan Hansraj > Frankly, I have had no time to work out but now (I) have started putting in one hour (for work outs) everyday. Watch out for my body in two months.

Aarti > How long have you been in this profession? Is it true, as people say it's difficult being an actor.
Chetan Hansraj > I have been in this profession since a year. It's not difficult if you are true to your emotions.

Kkusum > Is it true that you were offered the role of 'Ansh' in KSBKBT, but you declined to do it?
Chetan Hansraj > They were planning on getting me as 'Ansh' but I had just started doing Kkusum and my role in it was a positive one. I understand, people (from the concerned channel) thought that it would not be advisable to cast me in a negative role at that point of time. Hence, I didn't get to play 'Ansh'.

Silie > How was the experince of shooting with Sunny Deol in an ad? Did you two discuss GOOD PHYSIQUE?
Chetan Hansraj > We didn't speak much because I dont know him very well. The experience, however, was good. He is a nice guy. I know his brother (Bobby) but I don't know Sunny that well.

Kkusum > If not an actor then what profession would you have chosen? Also, what about your pets?
Chetan Hansraj > I have done fashion designing from NIF, and I have done a 3d animation course. So, if not an actor, I would have been a 3d animator. I had a cat called 'Cat' because I couldn't find another name for him. He died sometime ago.

Caty > Do you regret now that you did not essay 'Ansh's' role in KSKBT ? He became so popular!
Chetan Hansraj > No, I don't regret it, as 'Sasha' is very, very popular too.

Rama > Why do you think even actors playing negative characters are being loved by viewers these days? Wouldn't it mean glorifying the bad also?
Chetan Hansraj > In playing negative characters one gets more chance to perform. Doing a negative character on TV is always better. I don't know why, but viewers just love it.

Khushi1000 > Are you happy with the role which you are playing in Kkusum ?
Chetan Hansraj > I am happy with my role in Kkusum . It's a very nice role. It's a very sensitive and emotional character. I love playing it.

Khushi1000 > I admire your role in Kkusum , and I like the guy 'Garv' too. Are you doing a role in Kavayanjali also?
Chetan Hansraj > Thank you very much. I am not playing any role in Kavayanjali .
Richa > Besides body building, you must b having some other hobbies. How did you start off with modelling?
Chetan Hansraj > I took part in Gladrags 2001 and came third in the contest. I also received the best physique award. That was the turning point in my modelling career. Doing 3d animation and watching movies are my hobbies.

Mona > What modeling assignments have you done? Were you a model before you became an actor?
Chetan Hansraj > Thumbs up, Wagon R, Lakme, Cinthol, Tata Safari etc. Yes, I was a model before.

Smy > What kinda lifestyle do you have Chetan? Is it snazzy or simple?
Chetan Hansraj > My lifestyle is simple with a dash of craziness in it.

Rimi > How is married life Chetan? Is your wife an actor too? How did you two meet? What attracted you to her?
Chetan Hansraj > Married life is amazing. She flies for an airline. We met through a common friend at a party. Her looks attracted me to her

Chafa > Where are you from? Your wedding pictures showed you getting married in a Church. Are you a Christian? Where are you from?
Chetan Hansraj > I am a Gujarati (from Kutch). My wife is a Christian. I am from Mumbai, as I live here.

Scav > You are a screen baddie. How do people react when they see you in a public place? No one has tried to hit you I hope!
Chetan Hansraj > They all love me! They love when I utter (dialogue) "Parveti Aunty" and when I leave a gap (pause) between "Parvati" and "Aunty". And they like my acting too.

Sign off Message > To all the people who sent me questions, it makes me feel very
special because you people take out time and watch my serials and appreciate my work. I just love you all. Love, Chetan.

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:41am | IP Logged
oh that's  coool
i missed the online chat but thanx for posting itBig smile
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top