LNMDJ Detailed Written Update 14th September 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Avni comes pass Sam.Jai.Sam says is she even going to come over and talk to me..these are problems with girls..She wants to talk to him but she walks off.Sam/Jai smiles and says she should try beter next time..SAm comes behind Avni and she turns around and SAm opens the fridge and gets something..and leaves.Avni looks at him Sam turns around and says sorry i hope i didnt push you.Avnin says no i thought..Sam says what..and she turns around to ignore him..

Damini is in the room with her mom who is sleeping.and she asks Damini what she is thinking..Damini tells i will close the light which is bothering you.Ila says so i cant see your pain.she says if my child is so worried how can i rest..Damini hugs ger mom..Ila says what ever happens is good..she says all i regret is i chose the wrong guy for you.Damini says you always gave us best dont think like that.i should say sorry to you cause its my fault.

Sam/Jai comes behind Avni again and she turns around and he puts his bottle in the fridge.and says sorry..i hope i didnt scare you..they have a eyelock..Avni is shy..Jai gives her a wish off her cheek..He tells her to wish for anything..She wishes and then blows..Sam/Jai says what did you ask for..She lets go of his hand and leaves..

Damini says our bad times is over now all will be good.Ila says your really strong..She syas you should says thanks to Prithi he is the one who got us out of this mess..they hug.
Prithvi is in the security room.He thinks about what happened with Damini.He doesnt know if he should help or not.He is confused..He looks at her in the camera and she walks in..He turns around.
Damini says you still didnt go home.He says he decided to stay cause Ila maam is sick.She says im here i will take care of everything and you need to take care of yoursel aswell.
Prithvi says i will stay..Damini says i said i will handle it..Prithvi says if you need anything call me.Damini leaves..Prithvi says is she this strong or she is just showing off on the outside.Damini turns around and says thanks to him for telling her about Inder's truth...

Jai is outside and talking to himself about Avni and what he feels for her..Avni hears him..He burns their pictures..He says i will do what you want i will forget what we had..and he turns around and Avni says what is this..Sameer syas its so hard to stay away from you even though im soo close to you..He walsk off.Avni grabs his hand..

Rosh calls Varun.He picks up and she says thank god you picked up my phone.Rosh says dont you care about me..She says please dont punish me..She says dont stop talking to me..Varun says im leaving for ever..She says dont say that.Varun syas that is right for the two of us..dont ever call me.just think we never met..He syas bye..and Rosh cries..

Sam turns around and Avni says our relationship has changed not broken..she says time will heal our wounds..this is the best for us..she says good night and leaves..She walks away crying..Sam smiles..He says i will get you one day..

Pre-Cap-
Prithvi's wallet falls which has Balraj's pic in it.Damini picls it up and looks at it.Prithvi turns around.

THE END

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanxx ,it was a wonderful update Zaara,very detailed,keep it up.!!
Thanks for a wonderful update Zaara. Feel sorry for Rosh..Poor girl was crying so much today! =(
Awwww.,.. .

Rosh cried badly really felt sorry for varni and
Savni omg omg so close

Thanks for update
Honey!
Thanx a lot 4 the update ..
thanks zaara, superb job.

Mallu
very well written thanks for the update zaara
Thanks a million Zaara ........

I missed the show ...... your update was almost like watching the show ........ thakns again ......