AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm a leo 😊

The Lion
July 23 to August 22

Traditional
Leo Traits

Generous and warmhearted - Yea maybe dunno ask the people who know me πŸ˜†
Creative and enthusiastic - Yes on the creative part but dunno about enthusiastic, I am enthusiastic but only sometimes I guess 😊
Broad-minded and expansive - Yup, I'm expansive and broad-minded.
Faithful and loving - Yea, I hate people who cheat on others. 😑

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing - Pompous, Maybe a bit but not that much just a bit I am. Patronizing, I am not.
Bossy and interfering - Bossy? Yea maybe once or twice I was but never been since I don't like bossing people around and also no one listens to me in our house πŸ˜† Interfering, Nope I rather not get into other people's business and also not be pulled into them.
Dogmatic and intolerant - Dogmatic, Maybe yea before I was a bit when I got angry but I'm not like that anymore and Intolerant? Dunno ask people who know me πŸ˜†

• Lavish Living- Yup who doesn't? πŸ˜† but I'm fine with anything I have.
  • Pageantry and Grandeur - Pageantry? No I'm VERY shy person πŸ˜† but yea I'm like that if I wasn't that shy and Grandeur? Yea a little.
  • Children- Yup, I LOVE kids! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
  • Drama- Yea, I do love drama.
    DISLIKES
  • Doing things safely - Nah, I'm a VERY careful person. I always think a hundred times before doing anything that might harm me in any way.
  • Ordinary,Day to day living- Yea a bit but I'm fine with it since I'm living like that right now.
  • Small minded people- Yea they annoy me a bit but not THAT much.
  • Penny pinching- πŸ˜† Nah, I think a bit before spending money but not THAT much just a bit but yea I don't like penny pinching a bit.
  • Mean spiritedness- Yup! Totally don't like people like that.

http://www.astrology-online.com/leo.htm

And this is for all Leo's out there I found this when looking through google. ⭐️

Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
Taurus

Pros: Very hard working, determined and down to earth!
Cons: Lazy, stubborn..
Tat is the only thing I can remember on top of my head..lol.. Nice topic though!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Scorpio in a Nutshell:

Scorpio is the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. Scorpios are very deep, intense people, there is always more then meets the eye. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Scorpios have a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if they ask questions, they are trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. They always want to know why, where and any other possible detail they can possibly know. Scorpio's are very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. Scorpios tend to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, a Scorpio has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to them. They are known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because they need control for this makes them feel safe.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

And this is for all Leo's out there I found this when looking through google. ⭐️

oh wowww!!!😳 thankssss
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't have time to check my rashee's personalities and stuff

But I am the one with Mondates and Sundates, no tuesdates coz m upvasing :) ----ARIES 😎
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adios

Taurus

Pros: Very hard working, determined and down to earth!
Cons: Lazy, stubborn..
Tat is the only thing I can remember on top of my head..lol.. Nice topic though!

you too....?  WOW... pm me your birthday, will you... if you don't want to say it here... πŸ˜ƒ

so am i... and hiru already knows my traits, ROFL..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i have to think because i'm too tired... will post in detail later...

Nina, great thread and an excellent idea... πŸ˜ƒ
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends_rock

oh wowww!!!😳 thankssss

Nah it's alright 😊 I wanted to share that, I lol'ed on the great kisser and loud (since I'm a VERY quiet person) part πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I AM PISCES! πŸ˜ƒ Like SHAHID, Aamir, SLB, Amrish Puri and a bunch of other actors haha πŸ˜† Even I used to take all this stuuff very seriously. But now I don't, it's still fun though haha πŸ˜›

The Fishes
Febuary 20 to March 20

Traditional
Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

LIKES Solitude to dream in Mystery in all its guises Anything discarded to stay discarded The ridiculous
  • like to get 'lost'
    DISLIKES the obvious being criticized feeling all at sea about something know-it-alls
  • pedantry

I am PAKKA pisces! Everything here is true about me! πŸ˜†

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m capri according to english rules and according to hinduism rules i m dhanu i mean sagi