guys this news makes khm end news sure

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Kritika Kamra tipped to be part of Balaji's next on Sony..
14 September 2009 | 5:40pm    55 Comments

• In addition to Betaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai, Balaji Telefilms is planning another prime time daily on Sony, for which Kritika Kamra has been approached..

We all know by now that Balaji Telefilms and Sony Entertainment Television are getting together again for a show based on the life of three sisters, tentatively titled 'Betaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai', which will launch sometime in October at the 10 PM slot.

Well, the news coming in is that Ekta is planning a second show for Sony which will also launch in the month of October. Telly Buzz gives our readers first hand info on the concept of the show.

According to our reliable source from the industry, "The show has still not got its working title. However, the concept is loosely based on the popular movie of yester years, Yaadon Ki Baraat".

"The story is about four siblings (of which two are girls and the other two are boys) who get separated at childhood, soon after the death of their mother. The kids get adopted by different people, and the manner in which each kid's upbringing takes place is completely different. However, even when they are separated, there is some connection or the other between them that paves the way for the four of them to unite after many years. In other words, the show will trace the journey of the four kids, who get separated during childhood, only to get united after many years", informs our source.

Casting for the show is going on at the moment. The news we have got is that Kritika Kamra who has had a successful debut with Balaji Telefilms' Kitani Mohabbat Hai has been approached to play one of the siblings in the show.

According to our source, "Kritika Kamra has been approached to play one of the girls, whose screen name is Prateeksha. Along with Kritika, Mahesh Shetty who was earlier seen in Kis Desh has been approached for the role of the eldest brother, Milind".

We called up Kritika who accepted that she has got the offer. "Yes, it is true that I have been offered this show on Sony. But I will be able to think of it only after the shoot for Kitani Mohabbat Hai wraps up. Kitani ends on September 25th, and only after that will I be in a position to talk about this, ".

When contacted, Mahesh Shetty who plays the role of Shlok in Sahara One's Ghar Ek Sapna said, "Yes, it is true that I have been approached to play the eldest brother in the show. However, things are not finalized yet. I will love to play this role, but let's see how it goes".

If sources are to be believed, this show of Balaji Telefilms will launch sometime in October, at the 10.30 PM slot.

We sent a text message to Ekta Kapoor, but did not get any revert. Our attempts to get in touch with the channel authorities were in vain.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
yup! its endin sooooon!!😭
just end very fast i can taket any more
hii friends

we all fans of kmh  should not loose hope we have try till we succesed the task

we have to give news to them that trp is increasinfg  its now 3.11 on 14 th sep

we all should be united and make trhis possible what say guys
 so please friends
 start or don't emailing to the balaji or ndtvimagine and even call to them  below

requesting  we all to email atleast 10 times each time

Zeenat Khan, Vice President,
Corporate Communications,
NDTV Imagine Zeenat Khan, Vice President,
NDTV Imagine Limited
Phone: 022-67733999 ext. 819
Email:[email protected]

Tanushree Mehra, Assistant Manager,
NDTV Imagine Limited
Phone: 022-67733999 ext. 846