Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anu-s

In my opinion , both of them have not confessed their love for each other properly &  wholeheartedly.

Woh jo confession hota hain na do pyaar karne walon ke beech mein,  Ek doosre ki ankhon mein ankhen dal kar,  hathon mein haath pakar kar , seriously apne pyar ka izhaar karna ek doosre ke saath.  That is missing.😡

During their SR1 , Naitik tries to confess but because of their MU Akshara was in a gloomy mood.
Then SR2,  When Akshara was in a mood to confess then Naitik ko silly jokes se phursat nahi thi.

On their third night, Ek doosre ko Quilt udhane mein hi saari raat guzar di.

Both of them has missed so many beautiful moments where they can express their love for one another deeply.

New married couples ke beech mein ek excitment hoti hai, ek passion hota hain ek doosre ke paas jaane ka, ek doosre se apni dil ki baat kehne ka. Par naksh ke behaviour mein that passion  , that gesture is completely missing,

Something is really missing between them.

Anu the passion is there...its just in the wrong place...the passion of their heart is weaker than the passion of their mind...both are deeply in love but they are stuck at the crossroads of "doing the right thing for the family"....

New married couples ke beech mein ek excitment hoti hai - ya to show old photos, trophies and stamp collection

ek passion hota hain ek doosre ke paas jaane ka - only to go close and then turn around and fall asleep

ek doosre se apni dil ki baat kehne ka - only to passionaltly discuss problems & argue about them

Par naksh ke behaviour mein that passion  , that gesture is completely missing, - So passion hai but unke dil ke andar se bahaar nikle tak passion cartoon film ban jaata hai!!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

baby Naitik's DNA will be an ultimate package....what do you get when u combine ego with sharmana, attitude with crying, josh with confusion, killer handsome good looks with zid...hmm I'm sure I can come up with more 😛

Ritu, i'm eagerly waiting for MORE 😆