BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Aradhana87

In Ramayan Smriti was Lakshmi ji from the beginning and she turned out to be Sita as wellπŸ˜ƒ

I know its easy to show clips from Mahabharat as it is a classic also but it would have been nice to see some "extra scenes"of Nitish as Shri Krishna😳Agree! It would have been nice to see some Krishna Leela scens not shown in MB with Nitish.πŸ˜›

Yes I wish Arun was Vishnu in Old Ramayan but I guess he only dubbed for that part. But then its more strange that Deepika was Lakshmi ji Yes, that's what I found most strange. Deepika was Lakshmiji but someone else was Vishnuji. If another lady played Lakshmiji, it would have been less confusing....but I'm glad Deepika at least played Lakshmiji, she was so lovely in that avatar!

But there were scenes with Arun Govil as Vishnuji as well...like in the Ram Darbar song, they showed Arun Govil/Ramji as the ultimate source of the universe: his main form. I will post some pics of him as Vishnuji in the Ramayan FC.
aradhna ,the actress who played lakshmi i.e vaidehi left the show as she got married in betwen
she used to come in a zee tv show with shekhar suman
she left that show also

the reason she gave on zee tv or it was informed by the anchor of that show on zee ,i dont remember (at that time a show used to come on zee which used to show us the interviews of the zee actors) that she got married ,so she has to leave her projects !!

besides vishnu puran ,she did a show on zee with shekhar suman !!!

she was soooooooooooooo pretty & graceful ,i loved her as LAKSHMIJI !!!πŸ‘
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Thank you Lalitha for creating this new thread which will help us manage the things well and also make things easy for the new members. Also, thanks a lot for posting my sigs as I am really very less online these days due to busy schedule. I am posting all the sigs once again so that even the missed ones are included.

Originally posted by sita11

aradhna ,the actress who played lakshmi i.e vaidehi left the show as she got married in betwen
she left that show also

the reason she gave on zee tv or it was informed by the anchor of that show on zee ,i dont remember (at that time a show used to come on zee which used to show us the interviews of the zee actors) that she got married ,so she has to leave her projects !!

Thanks for the info Sita!

Can you post a pic of this Lakshmiji? I would like to see her!πŸ˜›
And thanks a lot for the siggies flashykush! I will add the ones I'm missing to the 1st page!
Originally posted by sita11

she left that show also

thnx for the info sita
a picture of the actress who played lakshmi in vishnupuran

thanks for the info Aradhana! now I remember her character in Mehendi, the evil bhabhi wasn't she 😑 even Arjun from Mahabharat was in it...
he always got "those" kinds of characters, know what I mean πŸ˜‰ wonder why??
and thanks for the Lakshmi pic also, she really was pretty and I liked her voice also. would have made a nice Sita 😍

and Kushal, gorgeous siggies!! very professional looking... dnt know why but I like the Duryodhan one a lot πŸ‘

heres the song in Mahabharat which Rukmini (who looks kinda like Neha Dhupia or its just me??) sings when she wants Shri Krishna to come take her... very nice, classical-based like all the other Rajkamal music:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgFANplPdnE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Aradhana87

a picture of the actress who played lakshmi in vishnupuran

Thanks for the pic Aradhana!

Indeed, she is veryyy pretty!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Originally posted by lola610

thanks for the info Aradhana! now I remember her character in Mehendi, the evil bhabhi wasn't she 😑 even Arjun from Mahabharat was in it...
he always got "those" kinds of characters, know what I mean πŸ˜‰ wonder why??
and thanks for the Lakshmi pic also, she really was pretty and I liked her voice also. would have made a nice Sita 😍

and Kushal, gorgeous siggies!! very professional looking... dnt know why but I like the Duryodhan one a lot πŸ‘

heres the song in Mahabharat which Rukmini (who looks kinda like Neha Dhupia or its just me??) sings when she wants Shri Krishna to come take her... very nice, classical-based like all the other Rajkamal music:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgFANplPdnE[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the vid Lola, I love this song a lot as well!πŸ˜ƒ "Binati Suniye, Naath Hamaare..." the words are sooooo nice!😍

And don't worry, you're not alone with flashykush's Duryodhan siggie. The style of that siggie is my favorite also. It looks so majestic and .....Mahabharatish!πŸ˜†