Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for creating this Lalitha...

I'm sure this thread will flourish and before we know it we will reach 100 pages !!

LOL  this feels like the Mathura-vasis migrating to Dwarka.
So welcome to Dwarka people !!!!
And like the Yadavas, we''ll be happy whereever Krishna (or His discuscussions) resides !!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Dwaraka... err, BRC MB, here I am!!! I too consider BRC's MB to be a part of the mytho "Holy Trinity" - this, RS Ramayan, and RS Shri Krishna (only the RS part) were the originals which inspired generations of mytho-makers to give us entertainment within our favorite genre. All three were tops when it came to quality in terms of acting, scripts, music, meaning, and accuracy.

Along with all the siggies and pics that will be coming up in this FC, would love if you all shared your fav performances, songs, scenes, etc from this legendary show.

I'll start: Nazneen as Kunti was my fav among actresses, and Nitish as Shri Krishna, Pankaj Dheer as Karn, and Mukesh Khanna as Bhishma were my favs among the actors.

fav cute/funny scenes: the Pandavs' childhood, esp when Bhim comes back "from the dead" 10000 times stronger than before. also, Arjun as his future daughter-in-law's dance teacher during the Agyaat-vaas period.

fav sad scenes: Abhimanyu's death and Yudhishtir struggling to tell Arjun about it after. Also, all the various insults aimed at Karn 😭
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Okay I wontπŸ˜›

Yes I hope the sameπŸ˜ƒ
About BRC Ramayan I think it was good to show other sides of incidents/situations. For instance : Bali behaviour, Ram-Sita bonding and Lakshman getting knowledge from ravan.
I wish they would have showed Uttar Kand as well but I think they lacked positive response thats why Ramayan ended after Ram Rajya😳

Yes, I agree. BRC's Ramayan did also have good stuff in it, and lots of lessons to learn from.😊

Uttar Kand is always a sensitive subject, and esp since BRC did not get a good response from the audience, he prob did not want to give it a try.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: aalochak

Thanks for creating this Lalitha...

I'm sure this thread will flourish and before we know it we will reach 100 pages !!

LOL  this feels like the Mathura-vasis migrating to Dwarka.
So welcome to Dwarka people !!!!
And like the Yadavas, we''ll be happy whereever Krishna (or His discuscussions) resides !!

You're welcome aalochak.

I really hope this thread reaches 150 pages soon too.πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, yeah, we are migrating from Mathura to Dwaraka, but I doubt even Dwaraka was as busy as this forum.πŸ˜† I post something, and five minutes later I find it on the 3rd page!

Welcome to this new CC!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Lol Dwaraka... err, BRC MB, here I am!!! I too consider BRC's MB to be a part of the mytho "Holy Trinity" - this, RS Ramayan, and RS Shri Krishna (only the RS part) were the originals which inspired generations of mytho-makers to give us entertainment within our favorite genre. All three were tops when it came to quality in terms of acting, scripts, music, meaning, and accuracy.

Along with all the siggies and pics that will be coming up in this FC, would love if you all shared your fav performances, songs, scenes, etc from this legendary show.

I'll start: Nazneen as Kunti was my fav among actresses, and Nitish as Shri Krishna, Pankaj Dheer as Karn, and Mukesh Khanna as Bhishma were my favs among the actors.

fav cute/funny scenes: the Pandavs' childhood, esp when Bhim comes back "from the dead" 10000 times stronger than before. also, Arjun as his future daughter-in-law's dance teacher during the Agyaat-vaas period.

fav sad scenes: Abhimanyu's death and Yudhishtir struggling to tell Arjun about it after. Also, all the various insults aimed at Karn 😭

My fav characters: Obviously Nitsh as KrishnaπŸ‘πŸ˜, Roopali as Draupadi, Nazneen as Kunti, and Mukesh as Bhishma.

Fav scenes: Pandav's childhood, Draupadi's vastra haran (very sad, but well taken), Bhagwad Gita      
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here's the vid of one of my fav songs in the show, Kripa Krishna Ki, from when the Shri Krishna and his daau-bhaiya help the Pandavs build Indraprasth. Will do the lyrics and translation in a little bit.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_teO-iDeSo[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Here's the vid of one of my fav songs in the show, Kripa Krishna Ki, from when the Shri Krishna and his daau-bhaiya help the Pandavs build Indraprasth. Will do the lyrics and translation in a little bit.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_teO-iDeSo[/YOUTUBE]

I LOVE this song, thanks a looooooooooooooooot!πŸ€— Out of the Pandava actors, my fav by far were Bheem and Arjun, they were soooo perfect in their roles.😎 In fact, all the Pandav actors were superb!πŸ‘

Out of the evil roles, Shakuni, Duryodhan, and Karn were by far the best!πŸ˜ƒ I never saw a Shakuni to this day carry out his role with so much dignity and pazaaz as this Shakuni did.  He made you hate him and admire him at the same time. And Duryodhan and Karn: words can't describe their perfect acting. They can give Arvind Trivedi a run for his money on 'best evil acting'.πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Another beautiful song featuring our favorite Nitish Bharadwaj! Honestly, he is just like Lord Krishna
himself in this song, sooo beautiful! He is PERFECT in the role of Lord Krishna.

And the cool thing is that the uploader of this song added some scenes of Arun Govil from RS Ramayana (0:58-1:42), and made a mix video with Nitish and Arun as the best Krishna and best Ram.πŸ˜ƒ She is so right! Nitish was literally born to play the role of adult Krishna, and no one can play Ram better Arun Govil. Nitish and Arun are one of a kind actors.πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDz4JcIIqHM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, I updated the picture and siggie posts on Page 1. Do check it out when you find time!

And I'd appreciate it soooo much if people can give me the page numbers from Shri Krishna FC where MB pics were posted, and the Page numbers where any siggies (posted by anyone) were posted so that I can add them here. I'm also looking, but as there's over 100 pages, it's kind of hard to do it quickly by myself.☺️
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lalitha, what a lovely clubπŸ‘   It's beautiful, dear.   I would like to participate here when I can. Old is always gold!πŸ˜ƒ