Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Just one thing after the other, it is so upsetting. Does anyone have any idea how this will end?Confused
Why is no one telling Bhairon, btw? I don't agree with Sumitra that it'll upset him too much.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi's family in trouble." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
No, I dont agree. I think they are doing the right thing, as Bahiron is away from home he will be too worried about all these. He is supposed to be at Kolkata to help badi massi as she is in some trouble. This would definitely make him tense, and moreover there is nothing he can do there from Kolkata for whats happening in Rajasthan....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen_dkmystery_

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambodidi

Just one thing after the other, it is so upsetting. Does anyone have any idea how this will end?Confused
Why is no one telling Bhairon, btw? I don't agree with Sumitra that it'll upset him too much.

I totally agree with you. Sumitra should inform Bhairov. it doesnt make any sense to hide everything from him. afterall its his family. okay he is at kolkatta to help badi masi, but if he knows about this situation at his home, he can atleast do something..may be come back faster or call Anandi's parents and talk to them on phone. or something.

So I would say sumitra is being stupid by hiding things from him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
one more thing.. if bhairov will come to know everything after coming back, he will be upset even more that he couldnt help anandi's parents or couldnt help anandi.. So i think he should be informed as soon as possible.

and he is the father, he has right to know everything happening to his family, whether it makes him upset or no.. he has to know things. he is not a kid..

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by london741

one more thing.. if bhairov will come to know everything after coming back, he will be upset even more that he couldnt help anandi's parents or couldnt help anandi.. So i think he should be informed as soon as possible.

and he is the father, he has right to know everything happening to his family, whether it makes him upset or no.. he has to know things. he is not a kid..
I dont think so......If he gets to know evrything now he will be more upset...thinking how he couldnt do anything as he is at kolkata.... when he is back and then he is aware of the situation he could atleast think that this could have avoided had he been there.....that gives more logic.... the fact is that he could do nothing being there at kolkata....so its better he is not informed..

And one more thing Bhairon's absense is very much important for the current story line....if he was here nothing was possible..right from that Khajan's land issue to this panchayat scenario.. as he would  have helped Khajan to take his land back somehow without letting know anyone anything....

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
frankly the whole issue with anandi's parents has now become illogical. khajan is making one stupid mistake after another. first he foolishly pawns his land to buy a wedding gift for his daughter's sister in law. then he reaches late to get his land back. then he buys a land without actually finding out who owns it that too after pawning away his house. one mistake is allowed but mistake after another repeatedly? no wonder anandi takes after him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sendevashree_h

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I think Khajan is doing a mistake..our fate is just playing with them..!..they're not that educated so they did'nt think twice before buyin tat land! ..

i hope this ends soon!

n i think everyone is scared of Dadisa so thats y they're not telling Bhairav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I think their tragedy is getting too much to watch. They should solve it soon. What will they do now since everything they had, they have given it up.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top