very nice waiting for next

minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
good one aditi we are waiitng for u r next one update
falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowieeee adi....a brand new ff....wooohhoooo..
and dat too titled "mamma's boy"...πŸ˜†nice one dude...
waah nice intro yaaar...but only 4-5 parts????haye kyun????😲😲
plzzzzz do update fasttt...want to read abt mayank-nupur convo...ahaaa,,what will happen when "nupur meets mayank"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx 4 d pm dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by falak01 - 14 years ago
Hi adi
good intro yaar superb
please continue soon
and do pm me
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great start...plzz pm me when u update...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
intresting yaar
do continue plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hgrhr thumbnail
another FF...! yay! sounds interesting!
do continue soon..!!
add me to the pM list...!
adi_gupta thumbnail
part 1

we can see a handsome boy was sitting infront of temple in a huge house ,and praying we can hear a ladies voice ,a big teka on his forhead and their a rudrkas mala in his hand and wearing a white attire and white dhoti.

lad vo-maynk beta 2000 jaap karne hai aaj tuje bus beta ye jaap pure ho jayge to tuje ye contract mil jayga.

ma- "om namsh shivay "..............

de-shilpa ,i cant understand why you are so supersitious ,this is 21th century and you are like old womans , atleast tum khud to ho he aise or phir ab mere beeta bhi pandit banta ja raha hai tumhari tarah ,or vasse bhi maynk ko contract uske kabilayat ke vajah se milga naki pooja paath se

sh-i dont say you to follow ok ,so dont interfair in my wayes .

sam-(in papa 's ear)-dad i want to ask papa aapne mom se love marrige ke thi na ?

de-ha beta jawani mein log aksar hosh ko betthey or mein apna dil or dimaag kho beta tha ,yaar teri ma to puri panditanni hai or ab maynk bhi.

sam-dont worry dad ,maynk bhai ko pandit ji ke chugal se bachane ke liye koi na koi aayga

de- ye raham begwaan ne muje per kyo nahi kiya

sam-koi baat nahin papa ,ab jo vada kiya hai nibanna pedga .or vasse bhi mom dil ke bahut achi hai bus thodi thodi nahin bahut jyada supersitious hai.

de-ya and they both high fie each other.

sam-dad bye mein chalta hoon aaj college mein bahut kaam hai .

de-tu or college aaj to india ka final match hai or tu college.

sam-dont worry dad ,i will manage .
shi-sam ye prasad to le le

sam-mom aap rekh dijey mein le loonga

and he left ,and shilpa is shouting how she will manage this son .
here we can see
pro shukla claasss b.com 3rd year........
well pro shukla was busy on the board writing some problem and helping students for their upcoming finals well all class is paying ful attetion to pro .words but their is one person who is busy with her
watch,oh god 10 minute me match suru hone wala hai or ye sadu lecture khtam hone ka naam he nahi laya raha hai ,agar ye class bunk ke or is princi ne papa se shikyat ke to me merr he jaogi or tab to muje gunjan bhi nahin bachaa sakti.
her mobile was in her lap and she is watching her mobile screen .all her friend sitting in the cafee and watching the match.
well she want to bunk the class but her father hear her conversation for bunking class last night so he warned her that her pocketmoney will lost if she bunked the class and also loss her laptop.
so she was tolrating this bore lecture.
Just then, her mobile started flashing "INDIA WON TOSS!"
nupur almost jumped up from her seat. Some of her curious classmates looked at her; they knew nupur would have the latest update for them. nupur gestured with her fingers, "I-N-D-I-A   W-O-N   T-O-S-S!"

well the class student voice raise in excitement. Prof turned around and frowned, "SILENCE!" sub chup ho jati hai  or apni books mein dekne lagte hai.lakin  nupur's eyes weer fixed on her lap, as she was anxiously awaiting the next update. Just then her mobile flashed, "INDIA TO BAT!" She can not control her self and shout yahhhhhhhhhh

sari class uski taraf dekne lagti hai ke kya hua
"nupur!" Prof said angerely, "I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE CLASS AND REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL RIGHT NOW!"

nupur said sorry sir .

"PLEASE LEAVE NOW?..AND HAND ME YOUR MOBILE PHONE RIGHT NOW!" the professor commanded.

"Sir?please don't take my phone?.my?.my," she thought for a moment, "please sir?.mere papa?papa," she started sobbing.

"Kya hua papa ko?" the professor got a little worried.

sir mere papa hospital mein he or vo bhi surgery mein ,is liye jab mene ye pada ke unki surgery theek ho gaya he to mein khud ko control nahin ker saki.

other students ko pata hota hai ke ye koi naya prank hai nupur ka ,well the pro sayd ye koi naya natak hai na tumhara chalo principal ke pass or apna phone muje de do"

nupur said, "As you wish sir??lakin sir kya mein apni massi ko call ker do vo chinta karge agar mein phone attend nahin karoge

jaldi karo tumhare vajah se sarri class distrub ho rahi hai.

nupur quickly punched in, "no more SMS?..prof has phone?..say my dad is sick?.in surgery."

nupur gave back the phone and walked to the principal's office praying in her mind, "I hope he sends me back home!"

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE:

"Miss nupur! Prof just calfrom our college?nupur ye kya tarika hai ,tum hamesha koi na koi problem create karti hoon ,tum apni sis gunajn ko dekho or tumhe is baar to tumhari mom dad se tumhari complain karni he padege. 

nupur crying loudly ,sir mere papa bahut bimaar hai ,aap chae to phone karke pooch sakte hai. 

"Sir?.no one is at home?..try this number," vo jaldi se sam ka number nikal ke de dati hai

princi jab dail karta hai to sam ye number pechann late hai or cafee se bahar aa ker ph per baat karta hai 

"Hello?.I am Principal mishra calling from excel college?is this Mr vedant bhusan's mobile?"

"Yes?.but he is in the recovery room?. sir aap nupur ko keh dijaye ke chacha ji ab theek hai vo chinta na kare .

good luck?.thanks?.I will call later beta."

"No problem sir?..i will let chachaji know," sam hung up and went back to watch the game.

nupur looked at the princi "sir mere papa theek hai na"?

hare papa ki aaj surgery thi tho aaj tum college kyon aayi?" the principal felt guilty.

"Sir?..our exams are around the corner?or papa nahin chate ke mere or gunjan ke study distrub ho

nahin beta tum jao ,or attendence ke chinta mat karo

se, "main aapka yeh ehsaan kabhie nahin bhoolungi."

"Nahin beta??wapas aakar mann lagaakar padhai karna?.ismein ehsaan ki koi baat nahin hai," he  said
walked out slowly and when she saw there is no one she run from there

f her class to go to the library. The principal came out of his office and crossed her path, "arre gunajn?..tum bhi college aayi ho aaj?"

"Jee sir," gunjan said, "wo tho roz aati hoon,".

"I am sorry gunajn?you can go to the hospital??aise mauke parr apne papa ke saath hi hona chaahiye," the principal said .

gunajn just looked at the principal quizzically; she had no idea what he was saying.

"Jao beti?.aaj college attend karna zaroori nahin hai," he patted her shoulder and walked off.

gunajn just stared at him and bit her lip, "jarur nupur ka hi koi naya bhana hoga ,per mein ma se baat karo ,she call ma papa kaha hai ,papa to apne friends ke saath hai,and she cut and thought that is bar is nupur ke bachi ko sabak sikana he padega.

ere in the cafee sam and nupur both are dancing in joy becoz india won the match or here gunajn is fuming becoz this time she want to beat nupur for this stupid prank

sam-yaar nupur tuje se bada pranker mene aaj tak nahin dekha

nu-well muje se acha jooth koi bol sakta hai kya per ,but you are not bad ,good liar ,to kitni baar try kia hai ,well abhi to tum bache ho per meri company mein rah ker nikaar aa jayaga .

sam-je mate ,bus aap ka he aashir vaad chayia

nu-yes jiju mera he aashirvaad aapke kaam aayga ....she laugh

sam-raised his eyebrow

nu-bus tune kya muje nadan samja hai ,mein udte chidya ke perrr gin loo phir tu kya hai ,i know you like her

sam- will you keep your mouth shut ,i dont want anyone to no about this

nu-ha bhai vasse bhi tu to gunajn se bhi nahin keh sakta

sam-yaar nupur tu meri maa ko nahin jaannti vo to kya keteh hai satyug ke hai ,bina kundali ke or bina gunn miley to vo hum se bhi baat nahien karte ,pundit se pooch ker time per khanna or agar pandit ne kaha ke dont show your face to anyone today then she will do this

nu-yaar sam to tu unhe kasse tolrate karta hai ,mein to kabhi aise lady ko gunjan ke sass na banne doon

sam(with sad face)-yaar nupur aisa mat boll gunajn ke bina to mein kuch nahin

nu-oh bus ker ye sad expression tuj per suit nahin karta.well nupur bhusan ke hote hoon koi pershaan ho sakta hai kya

sam-well ye to mein jannta hu ,kitni baar tune muje us princi ke chaaker se bachya hai ,or mere mom banker unse baat ke hai ,you are the best ,wonder you can change my mom

nu-how can i change your mom,
sam-yaar tu mere bhai se shadi ker ley

nu-tune kabhi batya nahin ke tera bhai bhi hai

sa-hei or bahut hot hai,but ye meri mom ne use mama;s boy bana diya hai
nu-koi baat nahin bacha use nupur ke touch ke jarurat hei ,hum vichaar kerange
abhi to bhaut time hai so ,wait

well at nups house both sister were talking and after dinner both go to thier room
and well enetring the room when the door shut both started pillo fight becoz gunajn was angry for her telling lie about papa's health
gun-nupur din badin to bahut kamini hoti ja rahi hai ,muje samaje nahin aata ke teraa kya hoga

nup-vahin hota hi jo manjuray kkhuda hota hai

gun-just shut up ,ye bakwaas gane gana band ker ,

nup-gusse mein bhi lagti ho or hansi ,a naznii

gun-oh bus ker ab tu band karti hai ya nahin

nup-jo tumko ho pasand vahi baat karange ,tum din ko agar raat kaho raat kahenge .

gun-oh bus this is enough and she jumped upon nupur and now they both fall on bed and nupur start tickling gunjan and now they both laughing

nu-touch her ears ,sorry gunjan plz muje maaf ker de mein phir kabhi nahin karoge,last time ,i swear

gu-nup tu jannti hai ke mein jyada der tuje se naraj nahi ho sakti and they both hug

and both dozed.

asha(nups mom)-oh ,i forget to tell nups that tomorrow some ladke wala are coming to see her .

well here is the first part
hope you like it in next part
well they both meet
if you like this part then press the like button and give your comment

thx to beegi di
Edited by adi_gupta - 14 years ago
hey adi
good start
just loved Nupur's drama
and gunjan nupur fight so sweet
update soon