Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

*Shabir Panchi Heaven -Mental Asylum*DT NOTE p.129 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 140

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Joined: 25 February 2008

Posts: 4112

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pan20

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Originally posted by pan20

Hi shachians,after very long time am posting in sma,since its the last of a kind..i wish all our dreams comes true...shachi rocks as ever...panchi & shabir all the best to ur future...& shachians keep rocking...may Allah shower his blessings on all.....bye..

Sara good to see u after long time HugHugHug in advance Eid mubarak yaar Hug hope u have a great Eid and may all ur wishes come true Smile
 
Thank u dear,wish all others too have a wonderful eid,i just wish if kym was prolonged for some more time,now days their is nothing interesting in tv or any other couple have the chemistry that our shachi had...missing shachi a lot...
thx pan for your wishes.  You are absolutely right noone can take ShaChi's place.  the chemistry which they had was ultimate.  God Bless Them!
 
Btw any plans of completing your ffs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Shabir Panchi Heaven -Mental Asylum*DT NOTE p.129 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pan20

Senior Member

pan20

Joined: 19 November 2007

Posts: 899

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmi2009

Originally posted by pan20

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Originally posted by pan20

Hi shachians,after very long time am posting in sma,since its the last of a kind..i wish all our dreams comes true...shachi rocks as ever...panchi & shabir all the best to ur future...& shachians keep rocking...may Allah shower his blessings on all.....bye..

Sara good to see u after long time HugHugHug in advance Eid mubarak yaar Hug hope u have a great Eid and may all ur wishes come true Smile
 
Thank u dear,wish all others too have a wonderful eid,i just wish if kym was prolonged for some more time,now days their is nothing interesting in tv or any other couple have the chemistry that our shachi had...missing shachi a lot...
thx pan for your wishes.  You are absolutely right noone can take ShaChi's place.  the chemistry which they had was ultimate.  God Bless Them!
 
Btw any plans of completing your ffs
 
I would surly like to finish my ffs soon i have written few parts too, am not getting time to update it, since its the 1st eid after my wedding kind of busy at home but i promise very soon i will update it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diyakkiron.mi-neepearlAsmi2013

~AngelCake~

Senior Member

~AngelCake~

Joined: 07 July 2008

Posts: 598

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
asmi i didnt get any of your pm
Originally posted by Asmi2009

Originally posted by ~AngelCake~

i didnt get ur pm.
i hv to go out.will catch later.

Originally posted by Asmi2009

angelcake pl open my pm
send it again pl.chk asap.

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Joined: 25 February 2008

Posts: 4112

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~AngelCake~

asmi i didnt get any of your pm
Originally posted by Asmi2009

Originally posted by ~AngelCake~

i didnt get ur pm.
i hv to go out.will catch later.

Originally posted by Asmi2009

angelcake pl open my pm
send it again pl.chk asap.
sent you again.  did you rec. now?

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Joined: 14 August 2005

Posts: 27546

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pan20

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Originally posted by pan20

Hi shachians,after very long time am posting in sma,since its the last of a kind..i wish all our dreams comes true...shachi rocks as ever...panchi & shabir all the best to ur future...& shachians keep rocking...may Allah shower his blessings on all.....bye..

Sara good to see u after long time HugHugHug in advance Eid mubarak yaar Hug hope u have a great Eid and may all ur wishes come true Smile
 
Thank u dear,wish all others too have a wonderful eid,i just wish if kym was prolonged for some more time,now days their is nothing interesting in tv or any other couple have the chemistry that our shachi had...missing shachi a lot...


SarahHug missed u yaar.. Happy Eid in Advance to u and ur familyEmbarrassed

diyak

Senior Member

diyak

Joined: 20 September 2008

Posts: 281

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Panchi replied to me Party.
I am still in shock.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearl_SK_Asmi2013GratefulDeadDelena-ciousOptimisticEyesbones88

mi-neepearl

Goldie

mi-neepearl

Joined: 23 June 2006

Posts: 1496

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyak

Panchi replied to me Party.
I am still in shock.

WOW congrats diyak!!!Hug what did u write about and what did she say?Big smileBig smile

diyak

Senior Member

diyak

Joined: 20 September 2008

Posts: 281

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

Originally posted by diyak

Panchi replied to me Party.<br>I am still in shock.<br>
<br>WOW congrats diyak!!!Hug what did u write about and what did she say?Big smileBig smile<br>


Thank you Hug Hug.
I wrote about her cola ad, how much I miss her and asked her to come back soon.

Edited by diyak - 15 September 2009 at 10:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*Shabir&Panchi Heaven - Shachi Mental Asylum*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Jessuu 1174 47781 23 December 2009 at 7:40am
By Isa_de
*Shabir Panchi Heaven -Shachi Mental Asylum*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Jessuu 1208 44484 14 September 2009 at 10:42am
By ~AngelCake~
*Shabir Panchi Heaven -Shachi Mental Asylum*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

bones88 1188 37934 17 August 2009 at 7:59am
By $ara_$hachi
Shabir Panchi Heaven - Shachi Mental Asylum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Ira593 1167 34100 15 July 2009 at 9:11pm
By bones88
*Shabir&Panchi Heaven-Shachi Mental Asylum*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

bones88 1153 36099 11 July 2009 at 2:00am
By Ira593

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.