Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Shabir Panchi Heaven -Mental Asylum*DT NOTE p.129 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 140

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Wonderful pic.Panchi looks so beautiful.Angelic smile.
Thanks for the pictures.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlixray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Shabir Panchi Heaven -Mental Asylum*DT NOTE p.129 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mi-neepearl

Goldie

mi-neepearl

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hi guyssss!!!!!!!!Hug
so our sma has really come to an end?!!!Cry i reallly can't believe it still...was not able to digest the info so didn't even comment on it for the past few days.
i won't say i hate sha at all but all i can say is that he has definitely lost a treasure!!!
i am very proud of panchi and she really is a fighter and i just wish her all the best for the future..she is gonna rock!!!Thumbs UpClap
love all the friends that i have made over here...if not for shachi i wouldn't hve been able to do so therefore i would really thank shachi for that! love u all shachians bona, siya, minu,jessu,GD and everyone else!
Lets rock this last thread guys!!!Big smile

Edited by azam12neelab - 14 September 2009 at 11:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

diyakkiron.ixray_SK_Asmi2013-Mink-Delena-ciousOptimisticEyes....Poojie....bones88

mi-neepearl

Goldie

mi-neepearl

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

CongratsClapClapClap...On the new SMA.......But why last???

Any way am posting panchi lastest pic...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DO NOT GET ANGRY.....................CryCry

Panchi Bohra
WOW Panchi really looks beautiful..agree with you siya no one can looks as good as her in tellywood!!!!Embarrassed her eyes are sooo beautiful!!!Day Dreaming it looks like she has put on weight over here na? in ekta's party it didn't seem soConfused

Edited by azam12neelab - 14 September 2009 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayAsmi2013Isa_de

mi-neepearl

Goldie

mi-neepearl

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
can someone make a VM for panchi with the song happening even the remix would do from main aur mrs khanna...plzz i just want to see panchi in that song!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

Originally posted by Isa_de

CongratsClapClapClap...On the new SMA.......But why last???

Any way am posting panchi lastest pic...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DO NOT GET ANGRY.....................CryCry

Panchi Bohra
WOW Panchi really looks beautiful..agree with you siya no one can looks as good as her in tellywood!!!!Embarrassed her eyes are sooo beautiful!!!Day Dreaming it looks like she has put on weight over here na? in ekta's party it didn't seem soConfused

Chi lookssss sooooooooooo beautifulDay Dreaming

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Our Chi is so beautiful, sweet n innocent.  There is no one like her in telly bolly industry.  She is totally different than any other actress.  The new coke adv will definately help her to get new good projects.  Aft Kayamath she kept hereself busy in adv.  So many adv. we got to see.  Good Going Panchi!  Life is too short! We shd always try to utilise maximum time for our progress.  As earlier also she said she wants more n more work.  she cant sit without any work.  You are amazing!  i m really proud of you.  Henceforth, i will always pray for you.  God will give you lot of happiness and success!

ShaChi was our dream! We lived in that happily for last couple of years.  ShaChi  will be always Shabbir n Panchi for us.  We cannot forget that word.  It is deep inside in our heart. Thank you Shabbir n Panchi for that.  Without you guys we would havt not got so many lovely friends.  Thanks again.

So friends, pl. promise me since this is our last SMA there will be no fight , arguments only will fill this with ShaChi love. 

I sincerely request the other members who never believed in ShaChi not to post any negativity in our last SMA.

This will be a small gift from all of us (ShaChians) to our beloved ShaChi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlixray_SK_Isa_deGratefulDeadOptimisticEyesbones88

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Panchi look so beautiful in that photo ,there's also another new picts of panchi in her fan club,she's wearing yellow top she look stunning in that pict.....could someone download that picts here.

shachi in NB4

shachi in NB4

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hi gals,how r u all doing,hope u all r feeling much better than the past couple of days,chi looks gorgeous in the saree,her eyes Heart
btw thanx bona for the so called last SMA Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top