Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman floors women at men's fashion week!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rhea_6

IF-Dazzler

rhea_6

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
IANS
Salman floors women at men's fashion week

Love him or hate him, you simply can't ignore him. Bollywood actor Salman Khan wooed women with his charming smile as he strode the ramp at the finale of the Van Heusen India Men's Week (VHIMW) here Sunday night

Looking confident, the actor walked with poise when designers Ashish Soni, Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna of label Cue showcased their collection. All through his walk, the actor kept looking at the audience who were waving, whistling and yelling to get his attention.

'Wow!' exclaimed a female fan when the actor walked in Soni's black suit.

Sitting in the front row, another young girl kept one hand on her heart and one on her mouth as she couldn't believe that her favourite actor was just a few inches away from her.

'I just can't believe it. I am his biggest fan and trust me I am still shaking because the feeling of having him just a few inches away from me is giving me goose bumps,' confessed Ishita Arora.

'There was a point when I thought that I would hug him on the ramp. I am sure no one would have stopped me. But I couldn't muster up enough courage,' she added.

As the designers and the actor were taking a final bow on the ramp, Salman took off his coat filling the hall with cheers and whistles. But it was not just women, men too had joined them. Salman appeared to be loving the attention.

There were some men in the audience who were envious of the actor because of his well-maintained body.

'He is so fit. How does he manage that? Look at him. Does he look like he is forty something,' asked Vikram Nagpal, a model.

It was not just the magic of Khan but the designers at the finale too left a lasting impression in the audience's mind.

While Soni's 'On the Run' collection comprised of flawlessly cut tuxedos, cotton shirts, jackets and pants for a leaner sexier look, Rahul and Rohit's collection 'Hypernature' had pants with dropped crotches, small collars with thin ties and denim suits in forest green, apple red, mist blues and evergreen-black.

Edited by rhea_6 - 14 September 2009 at 7:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman floors women at men's fashion week!!!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Already posted along with a hoarde of articles and pics here :

Post Reply New Post

Go to top