Fan Fictions

I love u too much to lose u(Rajeev-FF)LINK Pg-147 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 3 Page 148

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

main bhi die-hard rajeev fan hoon yaar,main bhi SKS ke baad Raj ko miss karungi
main khud ko hi Raj ke opposite imagine kar leti hoon, kaisa rahega??
jaldi start karo
eagarly waiting

Hey Sania.....ur idea was rocking. Khud ko imagine karlo dear...its all the betterLOLLOLLOL.....and rahi baat Raj ko miss karne ki...well, we can never help it.OuchOuchOuch....But anyways, thnx a lot for commenting. N am continuing very soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love u too much to lose u(Rajeev-FF)LINK Pg-147 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaigarg

hi.....definately i would love to read your fic...........but i am more interested in it being an RN fic so plz make one........or if  you dont want to make it of any specific then plz do make a seperate topic where you make it an RN fic...............plzzzzzzzz thats a request.........any case we are short of RN fic so plz do make one along with it, either make it sameone only with them...............

waiting for you to start......

Oh dear, I can understand wat u r trying to say.....I really wish I cud do this. But actually my plot of the story doesnt allow me to take any established Names like Rajveer-Naina.....I hope u can do wid imagining only. I am feeling extremely bad for not being able to keep ur requestOuchOuchOuch....but sweety I hav already got an SK reader who also happens to be a gud frnd of mine....I really hope u will read this fic further just by imagining Priyanka opposite Rajeev.

And regarding the less numbers of RN fics....I surely will hav another fic wid RN...specially for u. And again, I dont think it goes per the rule of the forum to post the same fic wid just changing the namesConfusedConfusedConfused...anyways, hope u'll understand wat I hav tried to say. And I'm again really very sry for not keeping ur request. Hope u'll still read this fic n enjoy.

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesome waiting for it..Smile

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

@ Surya: Thnx for commeniting.....it really means a lot.

I love you too much to lose you

Well, there will be no intro due to the storyline but it has RAJEEV KHANDELWAL n........................ in leads.

And here it goes................................

Part # 1

It's a beautiful day....and we're right now at the airport. Flights r landing from different places...sum ppl r returning home whereas sum hav left their home behind to visit the beautiful country India'.or to be more precise'.to visit the beautiful city of Dehradun. And here lands the flight we were w8ing for n also cums out the awaited person. Finally''it starts!!!

Next night....

Now we r in the city of Dehradun n now lets get into one of the most eye-catching things of the town....a mansion....it names "Shergill Mansion". Shergills r the most prestigious n the richest ppl in the town n it can be very well seen by the look of the mansion. But......there is one more reason behind the house's magnificent look....it's the engagement of the eldest child of the family.....n its no less than a grand festival for them.

Now inside the house.......there is a lot of commotion as the engagement is to be held on tomorrow evening.....all r involved in the preparation....also many relatives hav cum from distant places n they will be staying here only till the marriage which is to be held in one month's tym. Well...it has been quite late n the preparations that had to be done tonight are completed....n all r off to sleep......since they r extremely tired. But still.....there is always an exception. We see a girl who is still awake n staring at the moon with a far away look as if asking the moon a lot of questions but being disappointed for not getting any ans. Well......she is ASMI SHERGILL.... (played by whoever u like wid Rajeev)

Its her bro Samay's engagement tomorrow...its not that she is not happy for her bro or has any problem wid him.....and thats y is staring at the moon like this for answers. In fact she shares the most lovely relation wid her bro....he is the one who tries to understand her.....But their parents don't understand either of them. Asmi's father (Mr Anumesh Shergill-AS) is a famous businessman....but he has been so much into his business that never cared to look after his children....n Asmi's mom (Mrs. Nitya Shergill-NS)....she too has been so much blinded by her husband n her duties towards him that she has almost forgot her duties towards her children....though she tries her best to understand them n truly cares for them....but sumhow her devotion towards her husband has been so much strong that she never tried to realize the fact that they both were ignoring their children. But then it was an inside story....to every1 they seemed to be a very happy family.

And so Asmi has always felt this void in her...despite having everything she lacks sumthing....sumthing which is more than everything...n deep inside she wishes to fill up that emptiness....may be she w8s for sum1 to do that.......however she goes to bed soon as tomorrow is an eventful day.....its her dearest bro's engagement.

I knw its a short part....but its kinda prologue. Hope u like it n thnx to every1 for commenting.SmileSmileSmile And guys, I hav sent u all a buddy request...it will help me to PM u easily. Pls accept soon.

Luv,

Sumaiya.

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 14 September 2009 at 10:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...akkiiiiisweet.dreamzshiropaDhara_sMahak Sinha-.Aphrodite.-

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hey sumi dear.......nice start.................thanks for the pm...............so the female lead is asmi......nice name...............n its her bro's sagaai but shes still somewhat aloof...................cont soon dear n hope she gets that person whom shes waiting to complete that void feeling...............

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hi Sumi,

Nice update. ClapClapClapAnd Asmi is a nice name too. So she and her brother nave been neglected by their parents. Cry
That was a nice prologue. And yes if u have left it on us to imagine the actress in Asmi's role then definitely I'll imagine Priyanka Bassi.Smile But imaginations can run riot sometimes. So we girls can even imagine ourselves in Asmi's role.LOL provided Rajeev is there in front of us.WinkLOLWink

Post the next part soon. And plzz make it a bit longer.

Love
Guglu

Edited by guglu088 - 15 September 2009 at 4:40am

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hiiiiii dear
nice start,but very small
Asmi nice name
plz continue soon
& thanks for the PM

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hiiiii Sumi...... Big smile

yeh toh hadh hi ho gayi yaar...Shocked Shocked Shocked!!! tumne nayi fic start kiya aur purane dost ko bhul gayi...Shocked Shocked Shockedkam se kam ek baar inform toh kar hi sakti thi na...mujhe...???Confused Confused Confused

very nyc start......Clap Clap Clap

Asmi nyc name......Big smile Big smile Big smile

yeh achha kiya tumne ki female lead me kisi ko bhi nahin rakha hai...!!! ab main apne aap ko imagine karti hun...!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

now abt the first ud......Big smile

Asmi ek aisi ladki jo apne family k kareeb hote hue bhi sab se dur hai...!!! kareeb hai toh sirf us ka bhai samay...jis ki engagement honewali hai...!!!Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

ab jaldi se next ud post karo...Big smile!!! yeh part toh kab suru hua aur kab khatam ...pata hi nahin chala...Ouch!!! thoda sa looooooooong ud post karna...ok...???Big smile

Edited by Lion_Priya - 15 September 2009 at 9:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top