Discussion : 11th September 2009

Posted: 14 years ago
Okie.. no I am not discussing Salman Khan 😆😆 Let's remember that this is CID forum and no matter how ever good Salman Khan is.. we need to discuss CID 😉

kidding... u can discuss Salman too.. bt only abt what he was shown in the show.. and yea he did luk god 😛😛😛 seen him after long in short hair 😊

Well then... I would really wanna discuss this with each and everyone of you...

Remember ACP sir said - "Salman tumhari bhabhi tumhari bahut badi fan hai" ðŸ˜ģ

Now WHO IS THIS BHABHI???? 😆😆 I havent seen ACP's wife ever.. jus heard it here that she did come... and evn in that Behroopiya epi.. when Daya enters ACP's house... the wife aint shown... where was she???

So who's the BHABHI?? 😉

and... why didnt Freddie's wife have anything to say to Salmaan??? 😆
btw what happened to abhijeet's wife? didnt he have a duaghter? :S

hmm salman's acting was hilarious ðŸĪĢ 

overall i enjoyed the show.. cid rocks!
ABHIJEET'S WIFE????????

Daughter??? thats in real life dude... Abhi on screen in CID aint married... AT ALL... dont u see him flirting... :P :P

and I agree.. Salman was cute... I loved to see him after so long in short hair :P :D

and for sure CID ROXXXXXXXX
Kahin ACP sir ki wife maayka mein toh nahi jakar baith gayi? As ACP always in CID, never goes home, she must've gotten angry and gone to maayka!ðŸĪĢ

On Serious note,
I think thie episode was really good but to be honest it wasn't THAT great!

To me the best scene was when abhi asks Freddy that did he had breakfast this morning?ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Poor Freddy gets happy thinking that Abhi giving him treat!ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ Awww... Poor guy has t break the door empty stomach.ðŸĪĢ

Which reminds me does DAYA eats before breaking door in other episodes?ðŸĪ”ðŸĪĢ

lolll yeah me too say the same. maayke chali gayyin shaayad. mayb she didnt like ACP sir's raisin eyebrows or shakin hand. [ROFL]
no no once abhijeet's daughter called him from a store and ran away..
she DID? he has a daughter? i thot he had a GF n he frgot her durin his memory loss. as i heard!!! 😕
That was Azadshatru's daughter.. who ran away frm the house after knwing that she was adopted...

I knw Abhi yaar.. he has no child.. indeed no WIFE!!

And I loved the scene where ACP tells Tasha Freddie ki wife ko phn karo :D
Arre yaar! kis kis ki wife aur daughters la rahe ho? Woh toh yeh sab padh kar khud apne app par shak kareinge ke "Haila... meri wife aur daughter bhi hai?"ðŸĪĢ