Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari

Nanhi Pari takes a toll on Mugdha (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

I too am feeling bad for Mugdha. But what I don't understand is how can Mugdha agree to the character. I mean you won't find any girls who take every insult and not utter a word.Chandni never even says to her family that she doesn't want to marry Param and instead she loves Raj. If they had shown Chandni to be little brave I think the serial would have clicked.

Also if the lead pair chemistry is awesome you need to exploit it to max to have the serial get good TRPS. Here the marriage of Param Chandni was the ultimate killer wound for this serial. And to top off Colors never promoted this serial. All they promote is Ballika Vadhu and Na aana Is desh. So many times Colors used to not air any episode of MGAENP on Fridays because of extended episodes of Jai Shri Krishna and Ballika Vadhu.  Colors was very baised and unfair to this show.

I saw the new intern Tammana who would be paired with Karan in DMG and frankly I don't think she has the same charm as Mugdha had and I really like Mugdha --- Karan pairing in this serial.

yes i am agree with u. y mugdha accepted such role. Only one most awaiting girl child and how could it possible that she is so weak n nervous. instead she should be naughty as she is only one girl n ladli of all like sanyogita. And about karan n her love story!!! how much they shown their love story? most of epi param was there with herLOL

Edited by shruja - 19 September 2009 at 12:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nanhi Pari takes a toll on Mugdha (Page 2)" in Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top