Nanhi Pari takes a toll on Mugdha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi i juts find this new article on mudgha please have a look.

Nanhi Pari takes a toll on Mugdha

By SrabantiChakrabarti 11 Sep 2009 - 16:18
Mugdha Chapekar

Usually actors are unhappy about their shows coming to an end or going off air for some or other reasons. So much so that many actors have even gone into depression. But here is someone who is happy about her show going off air. We are talking about Mugdha Chapekar who plays the role of Chandni in Meri Ghar Ayi Ek Nanhi Pari on Colors.

What is it that makes her happy? "The break! Right now I am relaxing at home. Both my parents are working so I am yet to finalise a holiday, but I will definitely go on a vacation. Am enjoying the time with my friends and watching movies."

What really went wrong with this show? On being asked this question, Mugdha tells Tellychakkar, "I am clueless about what went wrong in the show. Nanhi pari was on air for seven months and my track was on for six months. I never really had a chat with the producers or the creative team to discuss what went wrong really."

She appears a bit sad, but carries on,"Though I had a very hectic schedule, I had a great experience working in this show. There were times when I shot for two days without a break! But I took it all in my stride, thinking that it will pay off. In fact, things reached a stage where I did not even realise that my tiredness was showing on my face. I got calls from my fans saying that I was looking pale and dull in the episodes. But somehow nothing really paid off," recalls Mugdha.

She takes a walk down memory lane while describing the reasons for her taking up the show, "I took up the show because of the story and my character. It was a nice and unusual story about a girl who is the first girl to be born to a family in 40 years. So there was a lot celebrations for the girl child and the story revolved around her."

But Mugdha wants to move on. "I want to forget everything and take my career ahead. I have got many offers while I was doing Nanhi Pari, but now I want to do a role which will be woman-oriented and where I can show my acting calibre. I am not in a hurry and willing to wait," says the actress for whom it is more important to perform and do a good job for her fans. Previously Mugdha has done shows like Prithviraj Chouhan and Dharamveer.

Thanks so much for this article sumi 😊 I'm feeling really bad that she worked so hard for such a horrible show Yeah mugs, take plenty of rest and enjoy yourself now after getting rid of this stupid show! but please come back soon in another good project in which you have a very strong and good role like you had in PRC and DV. Your fans are waiting very eagerly 😊
I too am feeling bad for Mugdha. But what I don't understand is how can Mugdha agree to the character. I mean you won't find any girls who take every insult and not utter a word.Chandni never even says to her family that she doesn't want to marry Param and instead she loves Raj. If they had shown Chandni to be little brave I think the serial would have clicked.

Also if the lead pair chemistry is awesome you need to exploit it to max to have the serial get good TRPS. Here the marriage of Param Chandni was the ultimate killer wound for this serial. And to top off Colors never promoted this serial. All they promote is Ballika Vadhu and Na aana Is desh. So many times Colors used to not air any episode of MGAENP on Fridays because of extended episodes of Jai Shri Krishna and Ballika Vadhu.  Colors was very baised and unfair to this show.

I saw the new intern Tammana who would be paired with Karan in DMG and frankly I don't think she has the same charm as Mugdha had and I really like Mugdha --- Karan pairing in this serial.
@ psarada - Yeah, Chandni's character was extraordinarily pathetic. After seeing mugs in very strong roles, I just couldn't accept her as such a weak personality and I know all her other fans also would not have been able to see her being shown so timid and meek. Of course, the creative team did not leave any stone unturned to ruin the story in every way possible and the final nail in the coffin was that marriage. I dont know if anything could have saved the show after that. The serial's fate was sealed the day the aired that disastrous episode. Who on earth wants to watch a sob story and weep during prime time. The creative team did not understand this simple fact that everyone would have loved to see a fresh, sweet and romantic saga, not a torture diary like MGAENP 😑

And as for the new girl paired opposite Karan, I hope she acts well and can match up to him. Maybe as the story progresses, we'll like this pairing too 😊
 i guess wen the serial doesnt click in 2-3 months de start planning how to wrap up . & regarding karan wen shweta is dere i think no one will accept tamanna opp karan , as we can see viewers still miss shilpa with karan despite jenifer is good
thanks for the article sumi!!! thank god serial is ended.🀒 mugdha please take rest n please accept good serial!!! πŸ˜ƒ please come back with rajat v r missing our best pair lot😭Edited by shruja - 14 years ago
Originally posted by psarada

I too am feeling bad for Mugdha. But what I don't understand is how can Mugdha agree to the character. I mean you won't find any girls who take every insult and not utter a word.Chandni never even says to her family that she doesn't want to marry Param and instead she loves Raj. If they had shown Chandni to be little brave I think the serial would have clicked.

Also if the lead pair chemistry is awesome you need to exploit it to max to have the serial get good TRPS. Here the marriage of Param Chandni was the ultimate killer wound for this serial. And to top off Colors never promoted this serial. All they promote is Ballika Vadhu and Na aana Is desh. So many times Colors used to not air any episode of MGAENP on Fridays because of extended episodes of Jai Shri Krishna and Ballika Vadhu.  Colors was very baised and unfair to this show.

I saw the new intern Tammana who would be paired with Karan in DMG and frankly I don't think she has the same charm as Mugdha had and I really like Mugdha --- Karan pairing in this serial.

yes i am agree with u. y mugdha accepted such role. Only one most awaiting girl child and how could it possible that she is so weak n nervous. instead she should be naughty as she is only one girl n ladli of all like sanyogita. And about karan n her love story!!! how much they shown their love story? most of epi param was there with herπŸ˜†
Edited by shruja - 14 years ago