immsai 23 PK- New thread link posted on page 37!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 37

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Me too aish. Suspense is thrilling.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "immsai 23 PK- New thread link posted on page 37!! (Page 8)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Aish, enna, thookamaa?  Wake up, all your makkal are waiting to see how they can pazhi vaangufy their respective serials.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Oops.. soori.. i mean sorry LOLLOL ... naan ongal ellaraiyum athiga naal kaaka vetchathukku..

Woohoo.... so starting today, we'll be sending out PMs to all the participants with all the instructions and what to do list...

once all of them respond to the PMs..

then namma ellorukkum.....

eh dandanakka...danakku nakka dandanakka.. nakka nakka nakka nakka nakka thaan LOLLOLLOL...

Dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Meena.IFanjkhoneymiraareatina

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Vanakkam Makkalee!!!!

-
23 -

The journey begins
or shall we say
Evil Smile Evil Smile 7 1/2 beginsEvil Smile Evil Smile

First of all, a big thank you to all the IF members for their immense support upon the introduction of this new concept - muzhukka muzhukka IF makkal nadikkum Chinnathirai serial.  I'm elated to announce that we have 23 characters in this serial ClapClapClap.  However we welcome  all others to join this serial with the character of their choice!  Here is the complete cast list, as of now: 

Member name             Character name

1.Atinamma                 Bhagyam (TMS)

2.Roja Akka                Tholkappiyan (Kolangal)

3.Nithya                        Jeyanthi (TMS)

4.Laksh                       Illavnajani (Thangam)       

5.Meli                          Jeeva (Anbe Vaa)

6.Anjali                       Sandhya (Anbe Vaa)

7.Sue chechi                Arasi (Arasi)                          

8.Eclat                         Poongavanam (TMS)

9.Meena                      Sherry (TMS)        

10.Keerthi                   Abhinaya (Kolangal)

11.Eljay maa               Kasturi (Kasturi)       

12.Honey daisy            Selvam (TMS)               

13.Srima maa              Mangalam (Kalyaanam)                 

14.Hema                      Revathi (TMS)                       

15.Caroline                Nondi Velu (Chithi)       

16.Blue jeni               Robo dhilla (Kolangal)  

17.Bjda                      Aadhi (Kolangal)            

18.Shak                     Lion (Arasi)            

19. migan                  Archana (TMS)       

20. Kabee                 Vaasu (TMS)           

21.Shreenithi           Thaadi maama (Anbe Vaa)

22. aisha                   FB anne (Anbe Vaa)

23. Roshini                Priya (Anbe Vaa)     

E
xciting Eh Wink?  A variety of characters from a number of Tamil serials Party.  So what do we do, you may ask!  Scroll down for more details Tongue....

What:
Imsai Makkal 23 Pazhikesigal

When: commences the second week of October, 2009

Where: India Forums -> Tamil Section (Sun TV) -> Other Topics

Serial Synopsis:To celebrate the success of the various shows, the characters listed above are all invited to a maaperum thiruvizha - Chinnathirai Iravu (Small Screen Night).  The masters of the ceremony (MCs) will be: 

Thaadhi Maama (Shreenithi)

FB Anne (Aish)

Sari Sari.. moraikkatheenga makkale
... ivangala pathi you'll get to know very soon Wink... Paatha ezhicha vaayanga maadhiri irukkanga ille ... but ivanga rendu perum mega kedinga

Following a grant welcome and introduction (originally provided by each participant and beefed up by the MCs Wink... hmm ellarum maatikiteenga Tongue), the characters will be split into smaller groups (3 - 4 members each). 

Then the groups will be called one at a time and they will be given a brief situation (which will be posted on the thread by the MCs).  The group that is given the first situation will communicate via IF Personal Messaging service and come up with a fine, hilarious set of dialogues (well within the rules listed belowEmbarrassed).  *** NOTE: Shak, Jeni we'll def. give a hand with the introduction.. ok vaa LOL

As the first group members are plotting their small script based on the situation given, the audience (the rest of the participants and other members) will be given a break.... avanga enna veenaalum pannalam (as long as the rules are obeyed Embarrassed). 

Avanga aadalam ....Paadalam... Love SongFamous 1 ....  nicely pull each others legsTongue

Beware Kanni Ponnungala: Many eligible bachelors are present at the Small Screen Night Show Wink!!!
The most eligible bachelor .... cough cough Sherry (TMS)... is looking for a potential nnu kelvipatean? ... So ponnungala stay close to guardians.. ok vaa!!!

Once that group is done, they can post it on the thread itself, and the rest of us can cheer them.  And so on.. we move on to other groups.  

Now off to the most important part

What we require from you now is....

Homework: Each participant will be send a set of pictures (captured by our own Atinamma) of the characters they are enacting, from which they'll choose one picture.  Then they are required to write a funny self - introduction of their particular character (self praises from the character's perspective, as well as funny dialogues and songs are most welcome Tongue).  We kindly request all participants to PM the picture of their choice as well as their introduction to aisha_muka1984, as soon as possible (that is once they receive the mail Embarrassed). 

Rules to be Followed!!

1. Fighting and personal bashing are prohibited
2. Fun dialogues, vetti thathuvam, situational songs, situation pazhamozhi's are most welcome
3.  The participants as they enact the role (of the character they are assigned) for the situation provided, can include the names of actual IF members within their dialogues.  For example, Roja Akka who plays the role of Tholkaapiyan can say something like how he really enjoyed the days when Meli was the sole updater of Kolangal.... as she was pulling her hair, but as soon as she shared the burden with Roja Akka and Bjda, he is disheartened LOL (of course, avaru thaan neraya dose vaangurar le ippo namma Roja Akka and the viewers moolam).
4. The characters who are paired up in the actual serials will also be paired up as long as both characters are part of the serial. 
5.  Since we will have pictures available for all the characters, if you require a picture of another character, please feel free to PM aisha_muka1984, and the requested characters' pictures will be sent to you. 

Credits:

Like i said, this show would not have been possible without all of your participation.... Now I would like to thank all those who have helped me with the behind the scene works... Special Thanks to Atinamma, Sumi akka (aka Shreeniti/ Thaadhi Maami), and Melz....
HugHugHugHug in helping me plan and put together all the necessary things... Thank you kindly!!!

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 05 October 2009 at 9:42pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavathybharadwaj_kblue-jenrojapoooo_SK_srimahoneydaisyMeena.IFanjkhoneymiraareatinaeljay.DontKnow.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Aisha,

Great work.. Nice to see this..  hope we will have a great fun blast here....
So I will be preparing my Intro and will post it soon...

Nice creativity... I think Aisha can be soon moved to Chellame creative team...

"4. The characters who are paired up in the actual serials will also be paired up as long as both characters are part of the serial.  "
Oh no.. I don't have my pair here... I don't want that egg eyes too.. So better I choose from here and seperate my pair from her pair... How is this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srima_SK_MP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Reserved for KD no-1

Reservation cancelled..KD Battery down........CryCryCryCry

Edited by shreenithi - 06 October 2009 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavathyanjkhoneyMP_Radha

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top