Twilight

Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 6)

Poll Question: Which series do you like?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
13 [39.39%]
7 [21.21%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrinaa.

No one's "damn ugly" first of all, and yes, actually. If the story's good then I will. :) Becaus enot everyone watches a show depending on looks. I believe hot actors are just an eye candy while watching the show.

That i completely agree with. I think some people do look for actors more then the plot you see that's why people still watch DMG/MJHT.

Yes looks do matter i never said you didn't say that. I'm just saying that sometimes people focus on them more then the story line.

You see also the fan base matters. I mean (As my opinion) Some people watch pointless stuff just because their favorite actor stars in them.

The plot is not what everyone looks at that's why Twilight is more famous you can say. If i weren't for EC, VD would be more popular (my opinion =) ).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

I know looks matter ... cuz if they are damn ugly wud u still bother to watch the program??? LOL

OH YES PEOPLE WOULD. But i don't think anyone is damn ugly people have their own definition of beauty. But fans, and many other things matter for something to be a success.

I believe all i was trying to say was that Looks at times do matter. But i think i might've created a confusion, or i wrote what i said differently then what i was thinking.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKiss

Yes looks do matter i never said you didn't say that. I'm just saying that sometimes people focus on them more then the story line.
The plot is not what everyone looks at that's why Twilight is more famous you can say. If i weren't for EC, VD would be more popular (my opinion =) ).

Exactly, which is why I was saying that looks shouldn't matter so much that people like a show/whatever jst because of it. that's what I meant, and I think it's pretty sad if looks are the only reason.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Yes well ACTING DOES MATTER. I mean let's say if it were singing. We wouldn't buy CD's of a pretty girl whose singing sucks. Meaning she's talent-less. So over all:

Do looks matter? Yes.

Does the talent matter more? Yes.

I think that's fair right?

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
That's what I was saying :P So yes, fair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentdevil.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Okay. Well we don't have anything to discuss now =( Darn, i enjoyed criticizing Edward.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
The leech.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Yes Edward is a leech. We know he's a filthy blood sucker =)

Ahhh, i wonder how mad Edward fans must be =D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top