Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which series do you like?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
13 [39.39%]
7 [21.21%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

@ Jot:- Buddy we are not talking about the movies but the series as in books :) And have you even read vampire diaries series to diss them? o_O

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

@ Jot:- Buddy we are not talking about the movies but the series as in books :) And have you even read vampire diaries series to diss them? o_O

I have read Vampire Diaries but all im saying is that Twilight is better. Thats it. I respect your opinion and thanks for expressing it.Tongue
~Jot~
pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKiss

Originally posted by dazzling_sparks

ahaha nice to see some honesty! serriously TWILIGHT IS SOOO OVERRATED, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. o and unoriginal, lame, glossed up. Only saving grace is Edward <3. Other wise, totol BS

VAMPIRE DIARIES <3..!!! cant wait for the second epi!

original is almost always more yummier

<3 STEFAN (Paul Wesley) && <3 DAMON (Ian)

Hun, you said it all! The book is a total waste of time. I mean it's so freaking fake she doesn't know anything about teenagers or love. It is not a love story. Forgodsakes all they ever do is kiss. Nothing else to show their love for each other and did we really see the journey of their love? Uhhhhh, no. Nothing ever showed that they were falling in love. One day Bella wakes up and says "I love Edward." Ermmm what the hell???

Hmmm who knows why it's so famous??? Maybe people love the idea of *sigh* perfect

i actually agree with everything u guys say, not only on this post but through out the topic.  i don't exactly hate edward. i just don't like the fact that edward's the only reason twilight is popular. a book is successful because of its characters, plotline, execution, climax, depth and everything that binds a book togather. yet when u join a discussion, only thing people talks about is the "perfect" edward. why can't anybody talk about the plot or smeyer's idea of forbidden love? why is it always about edward and his perfectly chiseled abs or his sharp jaw line or his golden eyes which looks like melted honey? each book is 400-700+ pages long and all you can focus on is edward? thats all people can talk about??? there is more to a a book then then a hot male character. readers needs to look at twilight through critical eyes and forget abt edward for a sec. only then u will realize twilight isn't flawless. its time people looks past edward and focus on the actual story.

and to all the delusional girls out there! snap back to reality and accept that edward is a fictional character and u will never find a man as perfect as him because, there is no one perfect as edward (smeyer totally brainwashed the readers on that)  and  if u truly believe there is someone out there as perfect as him, then might as well go and look in another realm.

Edited by pomegranate - 15 September 2009 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_J

bwoodlover01 Senior Member
bwoodlover01
bwoodlover01

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Sure Twilight movies may not be original but they are extremly awesome. Vampire diaries is original but c'mon, who cares? The books is what actually matters. Actually, they did show the love Bella and Edward had for each other. Why would Bella go into depression because Edward left and why would Edward do that too? Why would Edward be so protective of Bella? Why would he want to die if Bella is dead? Obviously because they love each other way too much. Bella wouldnt have gone to save Edward if she didnt love him. A person wouldnt go risk their life to save some random vampire they've known for many months. Thats ridiculous to think that Edward and Bella hardly loved each other. Plus Twilight has everything in it. Action, Romance, Hatred, Betrayal and its sometimes very funny. I'd say Stephenie Meyer did a great job and she should make another book after Breaking Dawn instead of leaving it there. Please dont take any offence anyone. Its just my opinion. ~Jot~
thanks for stating your opinion. and yes books do matter, but I would include the movie (Twilight) and tv series (VD) as well. In the media case, I find VD so much better. So much more realism than Twilight. Where was the love in the movie twilight? Bella: wakes up and ....I love edward?...where's the explanation to why? And yes, I care that VD's original and not ripped off.
innocentdevil. Goldie
innocentdevil.
innocentdevil.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Angelic- I din't think she has anyone who's read VD knows it's a better book then Twilight any day.

Pomegranate- Agreed with you it is annoying that TWILIGHT is only famous cause of Edward. No edward no twilight fans. Simple as that. I'D RATHER read VD for a romantic book about Vampires.

Dazzling Sparks- Agreed completely the book was bad enough but the movie. Lord two hours or pain. The movie was one day i see Edward next day she's in love with him and that sucked because in a romantic book the love story is the most important part and they didn't even show it. Hoping NM is better. More Jacob =)

Angelic_J

innocentdevil. Goldie
innocentdevil.
innocentdevil.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
VD is the best. I think we should change the Twilight section to Vampire section who agrees?
Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged

@ Jot: ohhh aii if uyou still like twilight better well than that's your opinion and I respect that as well :)

@ Pomegranate: I think you have explained everything very wellClap I agree with each and every point you have expressedClap

@ Priya: You know that's not a bad idea AT ALL. I do think this section should be renamed twilight/vampire section. That would be soo awesome and then we can open fan threads for VDBig smile

innocentdevil.

sabrinaa. IF-Rockerz
sabrinaa.
sabrinaa.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Just the Vampire Section :) Then we'd have more to discuss about rather than the klutzy Bella and 'beautiful' *cough* Edward.

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Sure Twilight movies may not be original but they are extremly awesome. Vampire diaries is original but c'mon, who cares? Wow, umm, many people like its fans. The books is what actually matters. Exactly. Have you read VD? Actually, they did show the love Bella and Edward had for each other. Why would Bella go into depression because Edward left and why would Edward do that too? Why would Edward be so protective of Bella? Why would he want to die if Bella is dead? I disagree here. Sure all these thigns happened, but that's not showing HOW the love happened. That's supposedly their 'love' for eachother. Obviously because they love each other way too much. obviously because they haven't showed the JOURNEY of their love. Bella wouldnt have gone to save Edward if she didnt love him. A person wouldnt go risk their life to save some random vampire they've known for many months. Thats ridiculous to think that Edward and Bella hardly loved each other. Plus Twilight has everything in it. Action, Romance, Hatred, Betrayal and its sometimes very funny. I wouldn't say romance. I'd say it was more of creepiness and lust the way their love was described. Grieving for the ones we love is natural, but Bella took it way beyond that, doing only what she had to in order to survive after Edward left. To top it off, Edward has swears to kill himself shortly after the time Bella has died. Umm, not romantic in my opinion. But again, you might think so. :) I'd say Stephenie Meyer did a great job and she should make another book after Breaking Dawn instead of leaving it there. Please dont take any offence anyone. Its just my opinion. ~Jot~ Likewise.

:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentdevil.Angelic_J

Go to top