Twilight

Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which series do you like?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
13 [39.39%]
7 [21.21%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
ahaha nice to see some honesty! serriously TWILIGHT IS SOOO OVERRATED, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. o and unoriginal, lame, glossed up. Only saving grace is Edward <3. Other wise, totol BS

VAMPIRE DIARIES <3..!!! cant wait for the second epi!
original is almost always more yummier

<3 STEFAN (Paul Wesley)  && <3 DAMON (Ian)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentdevil.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_sparks

ahaha nice to see some honesty! serriously TWILIGHT IS SOOO OVERRATED, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. o and unoriginal, lame, glossed up. Only saving grace is Edward <3. Other wise, totol BS

<3 STEFAN (Paul Wesley)  && <3 DAMON (Ian)
its nice to see people are getting over their twilight obsession! and i definitley agree with overrated and unoriginal. sometimes i think twilight is only populer because of edward.  i wonder how smeyer managed to make so much money out of it.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_sparks

<3 STEFAN (Paul Wesley) && <3 DAMON (Ian)

Hun, you said it all! The book is a total waste of time. I mean it's so freaking fake she doesn't know anything about teenagers or love. It is not a love story. Forgodsakes all they ever do is kiss. Nothing else to show their love for each other and did we really see the journey of their love? Uhhhhh, no. Nothing ever showed that they were falling in love. One day Bella wakes up and says "I love Edward." Ermmm what the hell???

Hmmm who knows why it's so famous??? Maybe people love the idea of *sigh* perfect

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Oh and agrees Ian is such a hottie Paul is awesome too. Love him s Stefan. But my true love is damon <3 *sighhh*

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I think Ian and Stefan are not exactly *perfect* edwards, but u noe what? thats what makes them that so much better!
Embarrassed Day Dreaming 
way more hotter than mr.overrated AKA mr. edward (though i dont exactly hate him), i hate the fact that because of only HIM (meaning no story,screenplay, and uhhhum acting) twilight was saved from a major disaster.

whatcha say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91babii.girl

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Marry me Damon =)

I love Damon <3

& I love Steafan because he has imperfections but his character is actually interesting can i say that for Edward? Ummm yeah, Nope.

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
OMG, vampire diaries TOTALLYYYYY

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Sure Twilight movies may not be original but they are extremly awesome. Vampire diaries is original but c'mon, who cares? The books is what actually matters. Actually, they did show the love Bella and Edward had for each other. Why would Bella go into depression because Edward left and why would Edward do that too? Why would Edward be so protective of Bella? Why would he want to die if Bella is dead? Obviously because they love each other way too much. Bella wouldnt have gone to save Edward if she didnt love him. A person wouldnt go risk their life to save some random vampire they've known for many months. Thats ridiculous to think that Edward and Bella hardly loved each other. Plus Twilight has everything in it. Action, Romance, Hatred, Betrayal and its sometimes very funny. I'd say Stephenie Meyer did a great job and she should make another book after Breaking Dawn instead of leaving it there. Please dont take any offence anyone. Its just my opinion. ~Jot~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top