Twilight

Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 10)

Poll Question: Which series do you like?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
13 [39.39%]
7 [21.21%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Yes. Somehow every time is see the screaming in the trailer i laugh so freaking hard. It has to be one of the most funniest things ever! She's screaming because she lost Edward right? Ummmm wake up Bella hun he forgot you, he doesn't LOVE you. Is it so hard to accept a break up? I mean awesome you broke up with the guy now Chapter end. Eat some ice-cream and GET OVER IT. Come to reality, no body cares. And Bella has to be the most stupid character by far. If we had a main lead like Rosalie i would be happy because her character interested me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight or Vampire Diaries (Page 10)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I love how their eye looks when they are thirsty in the show! It's so scary yet it makes you wanna believe that's how vamps are =P

yes i love Bonnie too Tani. I LOVEEEEEEEEE Jeremyyyyyy. But he wasn't in the book =( Meredith is not in the show but she was in the books. They changed some parts.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKiss

Yes. Somehow every time is see the screaming in the trailer i laugh so freaking hard. It has to be one of the most funniest things ever! She's screaming because she lost Edward right? Ummmm wake up Bella hun he forgot you, he doesn't LOVE you. Is it so hard to accept a break up? I mean awesome you broke up with the guy now Chapter end. Eat some ice-cream and GET OVER IT. Come to reality, no body cares. And Bella has to be the most stupid character by far. If we had a main lead like Rosalie i would be happy because her character interested me.
I know...Rosalie is my favorite character....now I like her bettter than Edward....because her character is strong and interesting...I liked how she stood up for herself and doesnt get swayed by Bella like the rest of her family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girl

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Exactly why i love her ^^^

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Lol i voted for twilingt cause well i didnt really read VD....n i am just startin to watch it but i l\would luv to read emm cause so many of u say that they are gud how many books are thier???

StarStar

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
If you took a minute and read all of the posts I said three but the third one has gotten bad reviews. If you read all the posts you should realize I've repeated it many times.

Anyways there are three books. =)

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKiss

If you took a minute and read all of the posts I said three but the third one has gotten bad reviews. If you read all the posts you should realize I've repeated it many times.

Anyways there are three books. =)

Oh ma bad srry i wnt by the poll n a first couple of pages srry for makin u report n thxx :)

afg-forever

afg-forever

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i LOVE the twilight books, but don't find the movie as entertaining
i think the vampire diaries book series is realllllyyy boring, but im ADDICTED to the showw!!!!!! i absolutely LOVEE it!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top