Joined: 07 July 2007
Joined: 07 July 2007
1. Do you prefer reading newspaper or watching the news? I prefer watching the news.
3. If you had 100 mails in you email box, would you reply everything in a day or how long does it take you to reply those mails? Maybe 3 or 4 days, depending on how busy I am.
4. Which would you choose, love or money ? Love
5. What is your comments on arrange marriage and love marriage? I feel that no matter what kind of marriage you have, time is needed to get to know and understand the person. After all, one needs to know all about the person they're spending their lives with.
6. You and your husband are suppose to go for a candle light dinner, but he when his back he says his too tired. What would you do? Ask him if he's up to it tomorrow.
7. You prefer not to be friends with someone who is.... A jerk.
8. You are to be the india prime minister for a day. What 5 things would you do first? My great, great, great, great, great grandfather actually was the prime minister of India. He has many pictures along-side Gandhi Ji. Anyways, I'm not too sure. I would establish traffic lights, ban excessive honking... I dunno, I've only been to India 3 times.
9. If you became a multi-millionaire, what 10 first things would you do? Donate half of my money to the needy. Help my cousin move out of my grandparent's house, and help her live her life as she wishes, free from her vampy mom and nagging grandmother. Move back to my hometown and buy a nice, big house for me and my family members. Buy myself a nice laptop. Buy myself an iPhone. By family family members and friends whatever they want. I'd give away most of the remaining money to charity.
10. How would you know someone loves you? I dunno. No one has ever fallen in love with me yet.
11. The weather at you place..... Is sunny year-round. It's terrible. =(
12. What gifts are you most likely to give to your friends? It depends on the friend. My friends love books, so I'd probably give them books based on their interests.
13. Do you often catch yourself day dreaming? Yup
14. Avtivities that you enjoy... Using my laptop, watching tv, reading books, cooking, swimming, listening to music, hanging out with friends...
15. Activities that you don't like... Sports and excessive homework
16. In thirty words or less tell us something about meli, rojapoooo, nallu, caryn, giriadimai, suram, ho, vani, karthi, jas and ME I don't know any of those people other than you. You are a very sweet member, who is very hardworking and sweet.
17. Do you work?...What do you do? I go to school.
18. Did you go to college/university? Not yet
19. What did you study at college/university? N/A
20. First thing/s that you do when you wake up... Make my bed, yawn, put on my glasses and my watch, open up my shutters [windows], and get on I-F.
21. Last thing/s that you do before you go to sleep... Use the computer, pray, change into my pajamas.
22. Your best nickname It's Nimboo, from my I-F friends.
23. fav tv shows Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Ladies Special, Bhaskar Bharti, and Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna.
24. fav disney character Mickey Mouse
25. fav month of the year December
26. Funniest moment ever? There's too many to name.
27. Life would be boring without .... My dad.
28. If you get a chance to meet one actor and actress, who would it be and why? Shahid Kapoor or Harshad Chopda, because they're both hot and grear actors.
29. If you could star in a movie, which movie would it be and who will be your hero?? Jab We Met, and Shahid Kapoor would be my hero.
Joined: 07 July 2007
1. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that??? Yes, I have found myself doing that multiple times. Clouds seem like a lot of things, there are endless possibilities. I feel relaxed, and refreshed while doing this.
2. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it??? Alladin
3. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Remove dog and all the dogs would disappear. They are vulgur words.
4. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be? Niks
5. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do? Ekta Kapoor! I'd narrarate Kyun to her.
6. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something....to be served??? What is a queue? While I am in a "supermarket or something" I feel very rushed to get everythung I need, so I can go do something else.
7. when you invite trouble....and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up??? Nope.
8. if you found employment in a circus what job would it be??? A tightrope walker.
9. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself??? I would go 2 1/2 years back, and advise my self not to agree to moving to where I am now.
10. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that??? I hate it when people are annoying. I handle the situation by ignoring them until they give up.
Joined: 26 January 2008
1. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!
2. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???
3. what are the three things that you want to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???
4. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.
Joined: 10 October 2008
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Writer of the Week!!||*Nishi*||7||490||04 December 2009 at 9:37pm
|Writer of The Week - you will NEVER guess||*Nishi*||35||1334||29 July 2009 at 1:06pm
|*~Writer of the week~* Guess who.....||*Nishi*||16||843||04 July 2009 at 10:49am
|~Writer of the Week.. Terenaina~||*Nishi*||41||1464||01 June 2009 at 8:54am
|Writer's Corner Banner Contest!!!||Cute_Tulip||3||893||10 October 2008 at 10:44am
Be the part of India's biggest discussion portal.
Itís easy to Join and itís free.
Register now while itís free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.