Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Its an easy and simple question. What is music to you? Your answer can be as simple as fun or you can get all technical.

Music to me is everything, its the calmity in the air, the wind blowing through the trees, the wind chimes ringing....I live for music, there isn't a day that passes by when I haven't listened to # of songs over 10. Music calms me down, takes away my pain. Even when I have a massive headache I choose to listen to music it alway helps me and its true... I also happen to know a lot about music, more naturally rather than technically. My friends callme the music EncyclopediaTongue/Bollywood Encyclopedia...There are a few songs that I haven't heard of, I am taking about after the 60sTongue and in terms of "hindi/Punjabi"(90s) music. There is lot more I have too say only if I can rememberTongue....

So guys plz share ur thoughts tooBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats is music to you?" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
umm.. its a good time past n hobby for me Confused Smile

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I don't know it just helps me relax and lets my imagination take over me so I can be thinking abt whtever i want and it just seems really realTongue Actually it's kinda really hard so I'll just say music is my life and I can't live without itEmbarrassed

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JK_5

I don't know it just helps me relax and lets my imagination take over me so I can be thinking abt whtever i want and it just seems really realTongue Actually it's kinda really hard so I'll just say music is my life and I can't live without itEmbarrassed

WinkWinkWinkDitto

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Music to me is life. Music describes a persons feeling and it express the person from their inside. Music is my life i don't go a day without listing to songs. I also think people should respect old and remix songs. My favorite singers are Asha Bhosle, Abhijeet Sawant, Bombay Vikings, Sophie, Kumar Sanu, Kishore Kumar, Alka Yagnik, Shaan and Sonu Nigam.

vash_ari

vash_ari

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
music to me is every thing i can't even think living it one day so i always carry my walkman every where music is lik food to me. Smile

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
music is my life I always listen to songs anywhere I goLOL

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
music is the food of my life Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top