jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #25

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

**Sorry'didn't have time to do it this week'pls see the written updates for what happened this week**

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

jnawaz

Couple

Of course'this week'the most awesome scene belonged to Premeer'the scene when they are in the jewelry shop picking out rings'Prem puts the ring on Heer'is dialogues'haila'*swoon* 'of course'he is ABSOLUTELY right!! when God has brought you together'you are together forever'how can you become someone elses'especially as annoying as Geet'.just soocho'tauba'if Prem were to get married to Geet'tauba' bechare ko toh ek bhi minute nahin milta aram ke liyeh'Geet toh humesha chapar chapar karti hai'uff'she is beyond annoying!! lmao'Prem chodo'woh toh hoga hi nahin'but just think about the poor sap who will end up with her'God help him'lmao'but ok'back to Premeer'did they rock or what'Harshad and Additi have just perfect chemistry!!! *woot woot*

Family

ok'so no points for guessing this one'it was obviously the scene when Heer, Chahat and Prem all take aarti at the same time'was that just perfect or what! *he he*' I was totally waiting for that scene!! it was just *sigh*'so nice to see them in the same frame..usually its just Premeer'or Heer and Chahat'or Prem and Chahat'but to see them ALL in the same shot'wow!! it was so nice'they need to get back together already'aur judaai main nahin seh sakti!!

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Woh rishta jo bachpan mein hi jud gaya tha, jisse kismat ne juda tha, jin doh logoon ko kismat ne ek dosre ke liyeh banaya, woh doh log, kissi teesre ke kaise ho sakte hai Heer?" - Prem

I personally love any kind of reminder about prem and heer's relationship! Especially the fact that their Jodi was written from birth...it reminds me of what a beautiful story theirs is' sure, there have been glitches, but fabulous nevertheless   "Jin do logon ko kismat ne ek dosre ke liye banaya, Voh do log, kissi teesre ke kaise ho sakte hain heer?" *SIGH* sometimes, the best dialogue comes about because it's so simple and normal. Prem speaks volumes with just this dialogue! How many of us wish Heer would just drop the act, realize prem is hers, will always be hers, and simply GIVE IN?! like I told someone once, you can fall in love with a complete stranger if God planned that route for you' and Prem and Heer's milan is inevitable! Their love was destined!

Female

"Prem palta hai dil mein, yaadoon ki tarha. Duaoon ki doli mein bithake usse vida kaar diya jata hai." ' Heer

This is such a beautiful dialogue! There is this weird kind of serene, peaceful feel to it. Just the thought of it makes me gleeful *wink*  Prem palta hain dil mein --- love takes root in your heart of its own accord *weeeh* "Duaon ki doli mein bitake usse, usse vida kar diya jata hain" --> *umph*' when it comes straight from the heart, it's the greatest gift! I don't think I can say much more about this dialogue' at first I just thought of it as another good dialogue, but now that I read it again, its so pretty!  It makes me want to say, " share the love everybody!" *giggle*

OMG Moment of the Week

Soaps1

OMG moment of the week has to be Prem putting the ring in Heer's finger and then making sure she doesn't take it out. The way Prem starred at Heer through out that scene, from the moment Heer got out of Geet's car, till he left to make the payment was simply wow. The love and the longing was visible in his eyes, coupled with the joy later on that he got a chance to put the ring in Heer's finger, which she couldn't take out despite trying her best, was OMG!

Prem's dialogue that how two people who have been written for each other by destiny, belong to a third person added to the impact of the whole scene.

Another OMG moment this week for me was when Prem hugged Heer in excitement after she allowed him to meet Chahat. The way Prem just wanted to hold on to her and the way Heer first hugged him in confusion and later on retreated slowly was just OMG!!! I for one didn't find the kiss on cheek part to be OMG, for me the hug was way better.

The third OMG moment for me was the pooja scene. The way Prem kept on looking at Heer, the way all three of them brought their hands forward together to do arthi was OMG! The significance of the way their hands were placed was a job well done by the director. Chahat's small hand at the bottom, protected by her mother's loving hand, which was then further protected by strong hands of Prem, the head of the family.

That all for this week see you next time, till then keep rocking!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

So'sadly'this week'the biggest disappointment came at the end of the week'and it came as a hot, handsome business tycoon'Prem Jhuneja'anyone else FURIOUS with him for forgiving Gayatri!? I was just beside myself'my day for the update and what did I get stuck with'Prem and G3 scene'*ewww*'haad hoti hai yaar'she did so much and Prem just forgave her like that'they hugged and everything'chi'come on!! she tried to take Chahat from Heer'where did all your rage go Prem'what happened to all the talk about you not sparing the person who put tears in Heer's eyes'.kick some old budhi butt!!!! *sigh*'we still love you'but eww'G3'.you forgave her'NAHIN!!!!!

Warm and Fuzzies

*none this week*

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

This week was a no-brainer too.  *Three cheers for the lady please * --- MEHER JUNEJA steals the spot this week! Behen ya saali ho tho aisi yaar! The relationship between siblings on this show is just perfect! Meher will do ANYTHING under the sun to unite her jiju and heer didi! It's just so lovely to see that kind of bond on the show! Meher knows exactly what Heer feels, and she also understands the kind of toll all of this drama is taking on her prem jiju.  Koi aur ho na ho, Meher will always stand by her sister, and that is quite the comforting thought :-D

Actor

Since we hadn't seen our Chahat for quite some time now, I think she deserves this spot! Seeing Muskaan on screen after what seems like ages was definitely a delight! That nanhi little thing is such a sweetheart! She'd give anyone tough competition in the scene where she comforts her dadi! What a cute little thing she is eh? She has the warmest smile and the loveliest pouting, puppy face! Uff, just like her dad, she has us going "awww" whenever she pouts! Haina? *wink wink*

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:-

In the scene where Prem is trying to find the culprit,he remembers Shivmandir scene where Heer is saying"ye tumhare hi signatures hai na".In this scene Heer's voice is dubbed because Heer didnt say anything like this at that time. 
In the same scene where Prem is thinking about culprit,his room's interior is different and the bed is too missing.

Geet's room changed again in this epi(her room changed for the third time...Jasmeet Aunty must be very rich..everyday or everyweek she provide her with a new bedroom;)).

Tuesday's Bloopers:

Dubbed voice of Heer was used in the whole papa scene in the first part of the epi(ruining the essence of the whole scene).

Now I am really confused as to whether Chahat's room is on first floor or ground floor.Well,anyhow in the scene where Chahat is running and Heer is trying to catch her,Heer finally catches her in the living room but both of them suddenly ends up in Chahat's room(weird editing).

Wednesday's Bloopers:

Now J-zoo's main gate has changed too.It has become old gate of Heer's house which changed last week only...haha..they keep changing there gates..lol

Meher's voice was dubbed in the scene where she says"ye chahat yahan kya kar rahi hai"

Thursday's Bloopers:-

When Heer asks Chahat that when they all went for visarjan,what did she did with dadima to which Chahat surprisingly asks"Dadima" but in Prem's house she was calling Gayatri dadi only.(bechari Chahat ,who is such an intelligent child, ko ek din mein hi j-zoo ki hawa lag gayi..lol)

Friday's Bloopers:

Prem's bedroom's bed is now permanently being used as Meet's room's bed without even changing the bedsheet,pillowcovers etc.
Gayatri's body double was used.

Well the ring Prem gave Heer today was already worn by her in old epis.Infact just when she came out of car and went towards Prem,we can notice that she is wearing a ring in the same finger in which later Prem makes her wear the engagement ring and at that time her finger is ringless(lol..did I make any sense?? :S)..I mean that she was no more wearing any ring in that finger so probably someone stole her ring in between the way from her car to jewellery shop;)

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

this week fashion icon of the week is Mrs Heer Prem Juneja she look beautiful in all the dress she wore this wee first the light blue suit with pink salwar then the saree she wore in Arti segment she look beautiful and the light green saree this week additi look outstanding

espicially when she was doing arti with prem and chahat

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

enjoy people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aemXgP-2xyg

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. We Miss You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREET!! haila…it was so nice to see him this week…even if it was only for a few seconds…was the scene even a minute long…lol…he looked absolutely dashing in the suit…omg…*drool*….i so MISS HIM!!! *tear*…akheen taras jati hai usse dekhne ke liyeh…*sigh*…not fair…we want more PREET!! We DEMAND it!!!!

2. You Tell Her Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM!! wow…I just loved…loved the way that Prem told off his so called 'mother'…when he said all that stuff about how she was just a step mother and not a real mother…and how their relationship changed FOREVER!! I was just about jumping on my bed as I watched the scenes…I mean…it was a looooong time coming…and it finally came…just LOVED it!!!

3. How Could You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM! just one question…how could you forgive Gayatri so easily? nuff said………who knew FOREVER was so short (see award 2)….

4. Aww How Sweet Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…HEER! the scene when Heer gives Prem Chahat…more or less…it was so cute!! and so touching!! she gave Prem the one thing he wants more in the world other than her….haila…I even got a little teary….*sigh*…PREMEER are just AWESOME!!! *swoon*

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJhxVLP7ydo

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ieMrhg_Aw

Talented Tales

jnawaz

*Sorry no recent updates…but…im going to try and update Sau Dard and Heer's Secret today…lets see if I can do it*

Editors Note

Really quick note…at work so don't have too much time today…tons of new admissions on the way and your truly gets to handle all of them..*sigh*…sorry for not posting yesterdray…was having some internet issues here at work…and then we had an iftar thing after I got home…so…once again sorry…but promise…no more delays….and sorry for being such a short issue…the reporters did awesome…and I filled in where I could….

We have some reporting positions open…let me know if you are interested.

1. Disappointment Of The Week

2. Warm & Fuzzies Corner

3. Summary

4. Scene of the Week

*all positions are temporary…a few weeks…cuz the regular reporters will be back in a few weeks….so pls PM me if you want to try it out*

love you guys!

Keep Rocking!!
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as  usual  u  all  done  a  gud  job...
  keep  rocking..
 jeni

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey firstly congratz on 25th issue 👏
amazing work as usual
keep up the great work

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am here!
will come back!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
first of all congratz for # 25
you all have done an awesome work as always
awesome post jaz
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesum as usual...

keep it up..
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haila .......... kdc ka quater century.........👏

keep rocking guys👍🏼

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Conratulations everyone on 25# Issue..great work by all as usual!!
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing wrk........
welldone guys........
keep it up.......
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats n keep ROCKING!!! All the Best 👍🏼