~* Mayur Paradise #123*~Mayur's Reunion @ Morena - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
i want a hug from behind now !!!!!
mayank suddenly embracing nupur from behind..it could be very romantic...
Originally posted by parisbynight

i want a hug from behind now !!!!!
mayank suddenly embracing nupur from behind..it could be very romantic...
yes dear, it would romantic! uff im dreaming already lol 😍
@ paris.. tatz also romantic.. embrace from behind.. gosh am already drooling over it..

but i doubt.. i feel like mayur are in te verge of a fight after the precap they showed..
please i want them to stop making one day so long...!
espc this whole week sajan didnt move forward a bit!!its annoying as i knw until they move ,mayur are stuck where they are !
nupz telling dia-uday-benji will land her in trouble... jus few mins b4 tat he had asked her to keep it a secret till exam... and she opens up and it will hurt mayuz self-respect...

god am in worries..
@paris: too ryt huni! it sucks somtyms lol!
Originally posted by parisbynight

please i want them to stop making one day so long...!
espc this whole week sajan didnt move forward a bit!!its annoying as i knw until they move ,mayur are stuck where they are !
whole 2 dayz hide n seek... really sad track..... everythin being dragged i think to make 22nd happening..
Originally posted by little_dragon

nupz telling dia-uday-benji will land her in trouble... jus few mins b4 tat he had asked her to keep it a secret till exam... and she opens up and it will hurt mayuz self-respect...

god am in worries..
dnt worry sweets, hamare mayur ko kuch nahin hoga!
they are made for each other hai!
Originally posted by little_dragon

god am in worries..

yes im worried too
i mean this was his only conditions...he will defntly feel hurt and betrayed as he will feel tht because he accpt thinking abt marriage..now she doesnt care and she still went and told abt thm!

but please if mayu is to find out abt this i want it to be later..like in few days(in term of days in the show not epiosde wise)
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

dnt worry sweets, hamare mayur ko kuch nahin hoga!
they are made for each other hai!
i knw they are made for each other .. but wont tat wat nupz did hurt mayu,... gosh ...