Sept 14th -18th - 50 hectares Land Plan Flopped (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Anjali and laksh..

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 September 2009 at 10:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneysmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept 14th -18th - 50 hectares Land Plan Flopped (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Laksh!
I agree with Mels that Ila is a sick person - just like her bro!
Ganga gives in to all of Ila's nonsense - in fact she shd put her foot down and give that "b" a good shelling.  Natchiyar shd draw a line and make sure that Illa doesn't cross it. Angry Many a times it was drilled into her head that Ganga and her siblings are Ayyah's daughters while she is only his DIL ..yet it simply doesn't seem to enter her pea brains..!!Angry Ganga/Collector's marriage shd not be postponed .....if that JC fellow is freed then he is sure to run amok if he sees Ganga/Collector together..!!Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

sumikrish

Groupbie

sumikrish

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
see the team here http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/19479.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrinny_gsmlaksh

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderdul udpates da AnjThumbs Up I am happy those losers sons and Ila's plan flopped big time....Party

I think it was yesterday....Natchayar warned Ila to behave porperly and not like a ghostROFL 

This sick woman will never learn until she lose everything and doesnt have any relations around her....i hope she suffer big time for the kodumai she has done along with her dad and husband and BILAngry I dont know why no one put her pn her place..she doesnt care about Ayya more than his own daughters...Angry

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali
I wonder how Manikam knew about the land. I'm glad the plan flopped, but it looks like Ila won't give up on making Subbu's life a miseryConfused

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Why are these story writers, producers etc giving such cardboard characters. On the one hand is the saccharine sweet Ganga and her family and the wicked brothers and sil. Cant they make more complex and realistic character.
The Thollai fever is catching where the producers/directors portray themselves as paragon of virtues and intelligent and others evil personified. High time they realised that such diabetic characters does not excite anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anj.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates anjali..

Edited by nithyamkv - 18 September 2009 at 3:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top