Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 143

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

well.. This ammy is just such a e pie.. I adore him so much and also like the bold face of ridz.. she is getting stronger for armaan and really like it... it was too good...

update soon

P.S. hate abhi.. please shower some intelligence to him also.. only u have that rights!!!!

thanks aati.....people like abhi let their egos rule them rather than their mindsConfused

Originally posted by kashish

hey di! first of all congrats on the second thread! u deserve it!

wow! that part was mindblowing! ehehe my superman! go keerti mam n muski! wonder what wil happen next..what is ridzi plannin...so glad to see her safe!

please conitnue soon!cant wait to read the next part!

thanks kashish. Ridz is def planning a showdown with abhi...wait and see.Smile

Originally posted by aish_punk

congo on the new thread..!..reserved..

*edit*

hey di..congo on the new thread...u so deserve it! ..n nice part..

Armaan was really concerned about Ridz. n Abhi managed to get in ..ugh..Angry..but thank god Muskaan n Keerti stopped him! He shudnt hv got in!

Armaan got in through the window!..lol..but then he started flirting huh..he's really good at it Wink..n he never told her y he came there!

But anyway she got to know bcuz of Muskaan! ..n he really changed her life..good choice of song as usual..Smile

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-Aish

thanks aish! yes, ridz knows the truth now...let's see how she handles abhi. I am glad u like dthe song. Good luck for ur examsSmile

Originally posted by prasanthi

A very nice action packed part Bheegi.. so Armaan, the climber has come into the scene now.. was waiting for thisBig smile.. loved the way he was there for her when she will actually need him. abhi's downfall is very well seen now.. the start has begun. liked it!  what will riddhima do now?ShockedSmile

thansk prasanthi! well ridz has no choice but to confront abhi and give her piece of mind to him

Edited by bheegi - 14 September 2009 at 8:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
*** reserved

I've been extremely busy... That's why the disappearance!!... But congo on the second thread!! You out of everyone, definitely deserved that! I'll pop in soon for all the comments. Sorry for now on! And congrats once again! Love you!

Sneha

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vruls

hi im sanam
i have been a silent readr all this while
congrast on ur secon tread
n i wanted to tell u that i ve read all ur ff on AR n there great
n thanks for writing such wonderful ff
thans
Love Sanam

thanks sanam. comments from silent readers are always welcomeSmile

Originally posted by ridsss

heyyy dear,
awsome part
thanks for PM.

congrats for new thread

love
Riddss

thanks RidssSmile

Edited by bheegi - 15 September 2009 at 5:01am

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey di
first of all congo for the second thread
hope this ff breaks the record of ur previous ff (of 4 threads) :)
i feel like dancing coz abhimanyu is put in jail
yippiieee!!!!
n muskaan n keerthi was just mind blowing hehehe
n about AR well our armaan has changed his profession lolz from being musician to deewana premi to dialogue writer to superman lolz
im sure he wont become successful in the field of music but will succeed in the field of acting heheheh
nautanki hehehe
but awesome di
waiting for abhi n ridz confrontation
n yea padma's n shash's reaction
update soon

thanks prerna...ur too sweet but i doubt this ff will last 4 threadsLOL because i have both AK and AR versions written separatelySmile. Yes, armaan's professional goals seem to have changed esp now that ridz has confessed her loveLOL let's see how the whole family reacts to abhi's arrestConfused

Originally posted by sneha0601

've been extremely busy... That's why the disappearance!!... But congo on the second thread!! You out of everyone, definitely deserved that! I'll pop in soon for all the comments. Sorry for now on! And congrats once again! Love you!

Sneha

thanks sneha....take ur time dear and thanks for ur wishesSmile

Edited by bheegi - 15 September 2009 at 5:05am

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hey di congrats on new thread..amazing update as always..loved AR moments..very sweet..finally abhimanyu is at place where he deserves to be..happy with muskaan how she handled the situation..but now nothing will stop abhimanyu to take revenge from AR..muskaan added to the list..continue soon..cant wait to read more..
thanks for PM..
love ya..

-SH-

IF-Rockerz

-SH-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS on your second thread!!! Clap

Loved the AR moments...hoping to see more now. Its time now for Abhimanyu to taste his own medicine. I'm glad that now he'll be at the receiving end now. He damned well deserved to rot in jail. I was a bit surprised with the part where Abhimanyu is not able to bribe the authorities and reach Riddhima. Lets say, his downfall has just started. Wink Actually I was expecting a confrontation of Armaan-Abhimanyu there too, but I guess we are in for many more surprises.

CheersTo Riddhima!!! She is finally standing for herself and will answer abhimanyu once and for all in the next part hopefully. Waiting for that...Continue soon.

Thanx for the PM.

Luv
Shivani Embarrassed

Edited by Shivani8906 - 15 September 2009 at 9:09am

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

123abc123

IF-Rockerz

123abc123

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

finaly i get an oppertunity to read ur updtes n boy am i luvin it

really interesting twist cnt wait 2 c da stadn off n cognratz on
ur second thread as usual always delivering with outstanding
updtes n cnt wqait 2 read more

updte sooon n thx a bunch for the pms

niz x