Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 143

krina_17

krina_17

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATION Di,

Thanks for the pm.
Both part 24 and 25 were great and awesome.. Both action packed...thank you di for u reply on comment.

Armaan Is seriously a true lover and knows really well how to handle Ridzi.... I loved both romantic and dooriyan song scene... at hostel and one after the fight..... Good job.

Muskaan is really open and very strongly defended abhi.
Ms. keerti Shah, is great. Nice that you introduce her. Ridzi does need some one who can understand her feeling as a woman and according to the law...

Also Padma and Ridzi scene was fantastic. Both are so caring and When i saw I just remember how my mom and mine realtionship is. It's rare to find mom in motherin-law. Once you find She will always be there at any moment.

Excellent dialogues.......
Hats off to you...

Krina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aati1429

Goldie

aati1429

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
well.. This ammy is just such a e pie.. I adore him so much and also like the bold face of ridz.. she is getting stronger for armaan and really like it... it was too good...

update soon

P.S. hate abhi.. please shower some intelligence to him also.. only u have that rights!!!!

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
hey di! first of all congrats on the second thread! u deserve it!

wow! that part was mindblowing! ehehe my superman! go keerti mam n muski! wonder what wil happen next..what is ridzi plannin...so glad to see her safe!

please conitnue soon!cant wait to read the next part!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_tajju

Whooooooooooooooooooopaddii whooooooooooooooop whooop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, and celebrations....and na na na na na !!! :D
On your second thread di !!!!:D
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this part was as usual the superfabuloustic , but obviously even better.... coz it brightened my day..I was kinda upset by somethings, and when i rad your update i was like YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

thanks cutie...hjey i am happy i could helpBig smile
It was shoooooooooo cute... :)
Armaan's understanding and caring behaviour floored me too. .. :D (when does it not?? :P)

yes, this armaan is really an ideal loverEmbarrassed
The way he came into Ridz's room was absolutely cute and he didn't tell her what happened either which was adoooooorable !! :D Love his character really.. :D
And,  Muskaan the life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her character tooo.. :D By god, kya jaan bachaai hai... and they way she hit Abhimanyu, made me laugh... :)
This part was sooo cute, and the ending was sweet like sugarrrr !! :D
Armaan had once again floored her with his love and caring attitude without making any fuss about it. There was no doubt Armaan had changed her life forever, by his unconditional love, his willingness to protect her at all costs, and be there for her whenever she needed him.

Loved the part entirely Di....Can't wait for the showdownnnnn and by now you know what i'll be doing.. CHeering like mad of course...Go Ridz !!!!!!!! ( and Armaan too of course.. :D). ... :D
Continue soon.. :)

yes, ridz will need all the cheering for next partBig smile
Cheers,,, :D

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

congo on the new thread..!..reserved..

*edit*

hey di..congo on the new thread...u so deserve it! ..n nice part..

Armaan was really concerned about Ridz. n Abhi managed to get in ..ugh..Angry..but thank god Muskaan n Keerti stopped him! He shudnt hv got in!

Armaan got in through the window!..lol..but then he started flirting huh..he's really good at it Wink..n he never told her y he came there!

But anyway she got to know bcuz of Muskaan! ..n he really changed her life..good choice of song as usual..Smile

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-Aish

Edited by aish_punk - 13 September 2009 at 10:31pm

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
reserved

edit:

A very nice action packed part Bheegi.. so Armaan, the climber has come into the scene now.. was waiting for thisBig smile.. loved the way he was there for her when she will actually need him. abhi's downfall is very well seen now.. the start has begun. liked it!  what will riddhima do now?ShockedSmile

Edited by Prasanthi - 13 September 2009 at 10:53pm

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
~Reserved~

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidha1983

woah dismileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5stupidsmileys, gadhasmileys, daffersmileys, pagalsmileys, hostel mein chala gaya smileys but thank god Armaansmileys reach with the help of Pipesmileys vspace5 and Ridhima is listening her Assignmentsmileys but Muskaan done a brilliant worksmileys send him Jailsmileyssmileys i want to do dancesmileys smileyssmileyssmileyssmileyssmileys & Keerti OMG di she is dam gud kya Abhi ki insult ki haismileys  she through him like a basket ballsmileys kya Keerti Ridhima ki help nahi kar saktismileys ush Abhi ko toahsmileys this for u for such a daynamic updatesmileys smileys  dismileys plz continue it soonsmileys & thanks for the pmsmileys vspace5

From Armaan"Gazing into her green eyes when we first met,
I knew then she was heaven sent.
All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above..
She had no idea from the start
True love, I'd found in my heart.

One of a kind, Love that LASTS a lifetime
All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above.

Still, her smile, my breath it takes away
Wanting, needing, to hold her, so much to say.
All my prayers answered when into my life she came
to me, she is everything.

All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above." To Ridhima

Ridhima to Armaan
"I want some who will never leave my side,
I want someone who will say 'I love you' and mean it,
I want someone who will watch a Friday night movie with me,
I want someone who will put me in a happy mood,
 when I'm in a bad one,

I want someone who will hold me when I'm scared,
I want someone who will give me there jacket when I'm cold,
I want...............you (Armaan)"

http://www.portmeiriononline.co.uk/UserFiles/Image/luxury_chocolates_2.jpg

http://beautymarts.com/images/NAL/NALW004/NALW004.JPG

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

thanks Nidha. I liked the way u said that keerti threw abhi like a basketballLOLLOL He deserved it for sure. I am glad u liked the part and lovely poems from AR to each otherClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

Post Reply New Post

Go to top