Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 143

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver15

RESERVED

EDITED

On opening another thread ur ffs a totaly rocking
they r sooooooo gr8 they always need another thread Wink

the part was amazing
i cant believe that mushkan had a guts to hit abhimanyu modi
that was just fantastic part
but more over i want to hit that b@$$@$^ shalinder the bro in law of ridhima
it was gr8 part
loved it
nruti

thanks Nruti. Loved the roses of congratulationSmile Shailendra will get his dues soonSmile
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunainaTM007

heyyyyyyyyy bheegi.....
congo on the new thread hun....

abhi is such a....i really dont wanna spell it out...omg..terrible...i soooo sooo very hate him....its the strongest negative emotion i have felt towards any character in a fic...
and muskaan stopping him and her argument...she is really the perfect match for rahul..and then abhi abusing keerti but i'm glad that he was taken away....
AR...armaan entering like superman and his lovelorn lines and teasings were really cute...and then riddhima getting to know what really happend..and her rage getting the better side of her...
i'm really looking forward for the next face-off between abhi-riddhima where she gives him a piece of her mind,...

amazing penned hun....really fantastic...
congo again for the new thread...
continue soooooooooon :)

hey Sunaina...thanks for ur congratulations..u deserve them equally. yes, abhi is def a gira hua character in this ff. If he wasn't, i couldn't justify AR love storyLOL Ridz will def turn a new leaf...wait and see how she faces abhi nextBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunainaTM007

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
HII DI!! i just noticed this one reached the 2nd thread!
CONGRATS!!!!  Hug  
hoepfully we'll finish up the AK one soon too LOL

ridzi830

Goldie

ridzi830

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged

hey

congrats On ur new thread"...nice part....loved it....continue soon...

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by olive_green

reserved Pechan with breakfast..lol..let me get my food. I shall be back soon ..o AR look what you have done to meLOL

Congratulations on the second thread. this was an action packed update..and my wishes have been granted 'partially'LOL armaan did scale the walls and climb up to Ridhima's room to save her- the Spiderman to the rescue. Thanks Bheegi for listening to us but he was in a hurry to leaveTongue...well wishful thinking says there will be more climbing in the future and this is like the warm-up onlyEmbarrassed..lol..ok sorry now getting back to the update..can't believe Abhi didn't get his way and bribe the policemen from not arresting him- you don't even feel sorry for that man- he's so in the pits. Someday he will realise his loss but it will be too late and he will have lost everything by thenOuchcurious to know what Ridhima has in mind.

Aria

Thanks Aria. Hope u had a good breakfastBig smile Armaan has tasted the forbidden fruit for sure....i am sure he will come back for more 'bites'Wink Abhi's downfall has def started. UR right, by the time he realizes what he's lost, he would have lost everythingBig smile

lol..could not help replying to your reply.  thats like saying so much..without muchLOL okay focus-focus on my work..but you've made this bright sunday even more beautiful by virtue of mention of the 'forbidden fruit'..and AR ...can't stop smiling at your word selection..see..thats part of Bheegiequesee..or however that was originally speltEmbarrassed..poor abhi has no idea what he lost out on..shame shame..

tamanna17

tamanna17

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey...it was awesome....superb yaar.....thanx 4 the PM....continue soon

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Whooooooooooooooooooopaddii whooooooooooooooop whooop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, and celebrations....and na na na na na !!! :D
On your second thread di !!!!:D
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this part was as usual the superfabuloustic , but obviously even better.... coz it brightened my day..I was kinda upset by somethings, and when i rad your update i was like YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
It was shoooooooooo cute... :)
Armaan's understanding and caring behaviour floored me too. .. :D (when does it not?? :P)
The way he came into Ridz's room was absolutely cute and he didn't tell her what happened either which was adoooooorable !! :D Love his character really.. :D
And,  Muskaan the life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her character tooo.. :D By god, kya jaan bachaai hai... and they way she hit Abhimanyu, made me laugh... :)
This part was sooo cute, and the ending was sweet like sugarrrr !! :D
Armaan had once again floored her with his love and caring attitude without making any fuss about it. There was no doubt Armaan had changed her life forever, by his unconditional love, his willingness to protect her at all costs, and be there for her whenever she needed him.

Loved the part entirely Di....Can't wait for the showdownnnnn and by now you know what i'll be doing.. CHeering like mad of course...Go Ridz !!!!!!!! ( and Armaan too of course.. :D). ... :D
Continue soon.. :)
Cheers,,, :D

Edited by Cutie_tajju - 13 September 2009 at 12:31pm

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

heya bheegs!! good job eh...2nd thread! Clap

i liked this update lot more than the previous two i think....it was funny (the cute way)watching armaan behave like a kid...so smitten in love...it was really nice...knowing even if its fantasy fiction land...these moments and times exist...ahh! :D

you're best at your thing...keep up!

cheers!

nijaL

ps: i was just telling nj yesterday i miss 'definitely maybe..."and hope you pen one of those kinds after this one comes to an end (no hurries :P)  its a solace to know one of the writers i like is still around...updating...Smile

pps: LOL! That expression "deer under headlight' made me grin...some weeks back i came across one...pitch dark...on a lonely no streetlights road...and there it stood on the corner or a turn...waiting or keepin guard....but just standing...still n frozen on the spot..as if unbothered by the sudden light..STARING right back at me...i almost hit the brakes..in fright....aahah it was sum creepy-funny tale! :D

Edited by missypatel - 13 September 2009 at 12:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top