Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 143

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
LOVEDDDDDDDD THE FF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 (Page 142)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

BHEEGI DI

THIS FF WAS JUST AWESOMEClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

EMOTIONS OF EVERY CHARACTER WAS VERY NICELY PORTRAYEDSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

LOVED READING THIS FFBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

REALLY VERY NICE ONE

I MUST ADMIT ALL UR FF's R ADDICTIVE N MIND BLOWINGClapClapClapClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
finally i have read this amazing ff! i know it has taken me a looong time to catch up and finish, but i just didnt want it to end!!!
di this is really one of my favorite ffs! i have read all your AR fics and have loved them all, each one unique and special! this one really struck a cord in my heart. we struggle our whole lives to figure out who we are, to become someone, to find our pehchan...this ff was so inspiring and truthful! it is the ups and downs we face, each experience we live, that creates our pehchan!
and as a woman who supports womens rights, i am sooo happy and impressed by riddhimas character! im sooo proud of this story!!!
you have really done an outstanding job with this story! i just cant tell u enough how amazing this was! im really touched and inspired di!
such a diverse variety of characters! i really enjoyed reading and discovering the different shades to each character!
the story was just wow! sooo many ups and dowsn, twists and turns! u kept me gripped for over 42 parts!
AR's journey was really beautiful! such a pure and passionate love story, with so much drama and emotions! just loved it!
and i could not have asked for a more perfect ending! i was smiling with tears throughout the last part and epilogue!
you made me laugh, cry, smile, frown, feel pure anger and hatred and filled my heart with hope and joy! it was such a beautiful journey, and im really sad that its over! i cant thank u enough for sharing this story with us!
you are amazing di, the most creative and talented writer we have! it was a pleasure to read this beautiful story, and im looking forward to reading your next ff! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

ambryn

Goldie

ambryn

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hi Bheegi,

This was fantastic... i loved every bit of the story... the emotion and romance was outstanding..

Love you girl... love Armaan...

Please PM me the list of your AR ff's...

Love,
Ambryn

bheegi

shadedangel6

shadedangel6

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Hi, I'm one of the silent readers, I started reading your ff 2 days ago, and I have just finished reading all of it. It was just amazing! Very captivating, I couldn't stop reading it. I loved every bit of it, the way you portrayed the characters and showed they're development over time and their "pehchan" was simply mind-blowing. I could go on forever praising it. But I simply wanted to let you know, that I really enjoyed reading it, you are an excellent writer, and I hope you write more in the near future. Take Care. God Bless you and your wonderful talent.

Sarah =)

bheegi

shadedangel6

shadedangel6

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
p.s I would also appreciate it, if you could pm me all your ffs on AR if you have more. I love their couple, and I would like to read more ffs from you. Thanks!

bheegi

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey sangeeta di,

I just completed reading this FF...(within 2days).. I know its very late bt then i was seriously very busy with work n assingnments... N I luv to read ur FF wen m totally free n nt in haste n hustle...Tongue.. so as to catch n feel each n every emotion of the characters..

Newaz, this FF has left me with no words of appreciation ... coz if I say,that its fantastic,fabulous ,amazing or etc etc , then trust me ,it wnt be suitable to express the praises ur writing skills need!!
I just can say dat if I luvd "Definitely yes, May be " then This FF itself deserves to be ranked on top too.. No wonder why everyone of the readers of ur FF constantly look frward, infact crave ,to ur updates!!

U know I found this FF soo different n realistic .. The way you have portrayed the emotions every character albeit, Armaan,Ridz,padma is soo heart touching n it actually appeals directly to one self!

There was nt a single time in the story that I felt its losing touch or nt making me glued to the pc...lol LOL

The strngth of AR love has left me speechless too .. It was soo nice tht i cudnt stop myself from creating a fantasy world...LOL n thnkng if such ppl still exists!!

In the end,i wud just say that I hope you keep on writing such masterpieces ... :).. n thanx 4 all d pms..Smile

luv
vini

Edited by coolvini4u - 05 April 2010 at 3:39am

bheegi

zesty.me

zesty.me

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hey
lovely ff
seriously interesting and amazingly beautiful
i really loved the mystery you created