Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: missypatel

heya bheegs!! good job eh...2nd thread! ๐Ÿ‘

i liked this update lot more than the previous two i think....it was funny (the cute way)watching armaan behave like a kid...so smitten in love...it was really nice...knowing even if its fantasy fiction land...these moments and times exist...ahh! :D

you're best at your thing...keep up!

thanks nijal. OK, now i know what u like- cute romantic AR moments, not necessarily intense. Am I right?

cheers!

nijaL

ps: i was just telling nj yesterday i miss 'definitely maybe..."and hope you pen one of those kinds after this one comes to an end (no hurries :P)  its a solace to know one of the writers i like is still around...updating...๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah, i am planning to write another one like DYM but this time from armaan's POV๐Ÿ˜ณ

pps: LOL! That expression "deer under headlight' made me grin...some weeks back i came across one...pitch dark...on a lonely no streetlights road...and there it stood on the corner or a turn...waiting or keepin guard....but just standing...still n frozen on the spot..as if unbothered by the sudden light..STARING right back at me...i almost hit the brakes..in fright....aahah it was sum creepy-funny tale! :D
that is a funny story indeed....u know shilpa anand always had that 'deer under headlight' look in the old DMG episodes๐Ÿ˜†

[quote=sweet_mittal]hey di wonderful and awesome part

can't believe abhi can cross his limits this way

he is so jerk thanks to muski and keerti that he couldn't meet ridz

haha armaan is so funny but cute too he climb like a spiderman to save his lover

i hope ridz become more brave and hopefully she confront abhi and get divorce soon

i hope AR get lots of happiness in the world they deserve

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal[/quote]

thanks mittal! Ridzi is def becoming more fearless by the day...let's see what she does๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[quote=KASH_rocks]
first of all my heartiest congratulations on second thread of pehchan...
our armaan can never ever resist himself from climbing pipes to reach riddhima can he?lolz......
the cute little armaan riddhima scene was awesome....
n i am sooooo proud of muskaan .....
well well well mr. abhimanyu in jail now dats some news i am sure this would make him even more thirsty for his revenge...
lets c wat happens next...
will b waiting for d next part ...........[/quote]

thanks kash rocks! Armaan and windows have been best friends forever ๐Ÿ˜† let's leave mr abhi in jail for a few days so AR can enjoy some peace๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by bheegi - 14 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia-kashian

di congrats for the second thread๐Ÿ‘
that was yet another wonderful update di. it was soo good to read it. i loved the way abhi was taken care of by keerti and muskaan. loved muskaan's courage. loved keerti too.
AR part was lovely as usual. armaan was real spiderman. his lines were too good. i just love his character more and more in each update
i am leaving IF for few months bcz of my studies. so i guess this will be my last post in this thread. keep sending me PMs though i dont reply. i will reply once i come back.
i am soo happy that i could get to read such a wonderful part before leaving.

thanks sonia. I will miss u sweety. Looks like a lot of readers are leaving but i understand ur studies come first...i will PM u for sure. hopefully u will read the parts when u get a breather๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[quote=smriti.tweety]CONGRATS ON THE WELL DESERVED NEW THREAD!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Will be back Asap!

Edit:

Hey!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just finished reading the part that was quite an entertaining read! โญ๏ธ

What with Armaan climbing pipes and Abhi being jilted by Muskaan and Keerti; the part had all the right 'ingredients' to leave me as a reader decidedly happy by the end of it. ๐Ÿ‘

AR were at an all time romantic high for this fic (happened to read Nijal's comment and agreeably nothing beats Definitely yes!). Everything from the filmy flirtation to Armaan hiding under Ridhima's dupatta left me with a silly, satisfied grin on my face. Especially the dupatta thing, reminded me of the KASH Valentines Day episode where Armaan did the same as a Pizza delivery boy. :)

Two things touched my heart and they were Armaan laying his head in her lap (Wonderful how such a simple thing can be so romantic) and his not letting on the reason for his 'visit'. Ridhima's realization of the same was done beautifully; I am glad she'll finally confront Abhi and he'll get an earful of what he deserves to hear. Wonder if any realization of his loss will dawn.

Muskaan saving Ridhima was quite liked by me; no guesses why she wouldn't get Abhi's vote for being the Modi bahu, she's too strong willed and independent for that! Rahul's reaction to the situation would be interesting for it would provide the perfect opportunity for him to finally come out completely from under Abhi's shadow.   

Awaiting Abhi-Ridhima confrontation!

Love

Smriti

p.s. Just happened to chance upon the second thread. Wouldn't want to miss an update so could you please pm me also when you update next? Thanks!  

[/quote]

Thanks smriti! I am sorry if I didn't PM u as i saw ur post before my PMs went out. Thanks for ur wishes and wonderful comments. Dupatta and AR romance always go hand in hand just like windows and climbing๐Ÿ˜† I will def include more AR romance in next part and hopefully all die hard AR fans will like it. Ridz is def going to give abhi an earful....wait and see what she says. I am itching to write that part๐Ÿ˜†
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Aria. Hope u had a good breakfast๐Ÿ˜ƒ Armaan has tasted the forbidden fruit for sure....i am sure he will come back for more 'bites'๐Ÿ˜‰ Abhi's downfall has def started. UR right, by the time he realizes what he's lost, he would have lost everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ

im waiting for that di...๐Ÿ˜†

prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey di
first of all congo for the second thread
hope this ff breaks the record of ur previous ff (of 4 threads) :)
i feel like dancing coz abhimanyu is put in jail
yippiieee!!!!
n muskaan n keerthi was just mind blowing hehehe
n about AR well our armaan has changed his profession lolz from being musician to deewana premi to dialogue writer to superman lolz
im sure he wont become successful in the field of music but will succeed in the field of acting heheheh
nautanki hehehe
but awesome di
waiting for abhi n ridz confrontation
n yea padma's n shash's reaction
update soon
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

Ummm...not quite..!! I like AR..for what they are..i love intense n gripping scenes as much as i like their cute bonding chemistry...cuz for me...its about the way its captured or written (in this case) ...no matter how much one writes..the length doesnt matter...its the depth n quality of words...watever i read...i want to be able to picture in my mind...a good vision...almost believable..n realistic! Another thing with AR...like ive always said is....they are not the usual couple...they have a standard of their own which isnt necessarily high or low....its the understanding..and potrayal of their love....the way they do it...! I like your fic...but ive always had a hard time...flowing through it seeing armaan-riddhima...in the given situation...at times the writing doesnt do them justice...sometimes they dont match to the writers credibility...its somewhat off balance...and mostly its off the right tangent coz...this story is focused based on drama....and AR don't fit that criteria..AT ALL (for me!) The same story i would be full of appraisal...if id be readin AK...but i started with AR and hence i m sticking to them..!!

I liked this last part cuz...i saw them as random couple...not AR..for my convenience ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..but really looking forward to armaans POV in a likewise of DYM...

for now...lets see what the tigress has in store for the bad guy..LOL

nijal ๐Ÿ˜Š

bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spln

aite! action n love! thats a ton of drama for the update bheegi, and muskaan finally made herself useful... wonder how rahul will get the right act in place when abhi shows his disapproval fo muski now! :D

armaan is a dahlin'! and i think i liked how she found about things herself without him saying it!

good job bheegi!

cheers,
nj

ps: congratz for the new thread bheegi!

thanks NJ! Armaan is always a darling for all of us๐Ÿ˜ณ Rahul will def have a wake up call now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks Twinkle๐Ÿ˜Š

[quote=krina17]CONGRATULATION Di,

Thanks for the pm.
Both part 24 and 25 were great and awesome.. Both action packed...thank you di for u reply on comment.

Armaan Is seriously a true lover and knows really well how to handle Ridzi.... I loved both romantic and dooriyan song scene... at hostel and one after the fight..... Good job.

Muskaan is really open and very strongly defended abhi.
Ms. keerti Shah, is great. Nice that you introduce her. Ridzi does need some one who can understand her feeling as a woman and according to the law...

Also Padma and Ridzi scene was fantastic. Both are so caring and When i saw I just remember how my mom and mine realtionship is. It's rare to find mom in motherin-law. Once you find She will always be there at any moment.

Excellent dialogues.......
Hats off to you...

Krina [/quote]

thanks krina! Yes, mosot of the women characters in this ff are strong and men, except armaan are weak๐Ÿ˜† An MIL like Padma is def a keeper for sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks again....so u still want to be the lawyer?๐Ÿ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aati1429

well.. This ammy is just such a e pie.. I adore him so much and also like the bold face of ridz.. she is getting stronger for armaan and really like it... it was too good...

update soon

P.S. hate abhi.. please shower some intelligence to him also.. only u have that rights!!!!

thanks aati.....people like abhi let their egos rule them rather than their minds๐Ÿ˜•

[quote=kashish]hey di! first of all congrats on the second thread! u deserve it!

wow! that part was mindblowing! ehehe my superman! go keerti mam n muski! wonder what wil happen next..what is ridzi plannin...so glad to see her safe!

please conitnue soon!cant wait to read the next part![/quote]

thanks kashish. Ridz is def planning a showdown with abhi...wait and see.๐Ÿ˜Š

[quote=aish_punk]

congo on the new thread..!..reserved..

*edit*

hey di..congo on the new thread...u so deserve it! ..n nice part..

Armaan was really concerned about Ridz. n Abhi managed to get in ..ugh..๐Ÿ˜ก..but thank god Muskaan n Keerti stopped him! He shudnt hv got in!

Armaan got in through the window!..lol..but then he started flirting huh..he's really good at it ๐Ÿ˜‰..n he never told her y he came there!

But anyway she got to know bcuz of Muskaan! ..n he really changed her life..good choice of song as usual..๐Ÿ˜Š

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-Aish[/quote]

thanks aish! yes, ridz knows the truth now...let's see how she handles abhi. I am glad u like dthe song. Good luck for ur exams๐Ÿ˜Š

[quote=prasanthi]
A very nice action packed part Bheegi.. so Armaan, the climber has come into the scene now.. was waiting for this๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. loved the way he was there for her when she will actually need him. abhi's downfall is very well seen now.. the start has begun. liked it!  what will riddhima do now?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Š[/quote]

thansk prasanthi! well ridz has no choice but to confront abhi and give her piece of mind to him
-Sneha thumbnail
*** reserved

I've been extremely busy... That's why the disappearance!!... But congo on the second thread!! You out of everyone, definitely deserved that! I'll pop in soon for all the comments. Sorry for now on! And congrats once again! Love you!

Sneha
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vruls

hi im sanam
i have been a silent readr all this while
congrast on ur secon tread
n i wanted to tell u that i ve read all ur ff on AR n there great
n thanks for writing such wonderful ff
thans
Love Sanam

thanks sanam. comments from silent readers are always welcome๐Ÿ˜Š