PEHCHAN (2) AR END&EPILOGUE pg 133- 12/21/09 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by bheegi

Thanks Aria. Hope u had a good breakfast😃 Armaan has tasted the forbidden fruit for sure....i am sure he will come back for more 'bites'😉 Abhi's downfall has def started. UR right, by the time he realizes what he's lost, he would have lost everything😃

lol..could not help replying to your reply.  thats like saying so much..without much😆 okay focus-focus on my work..but you've made this bright sunday even more beautiful by virtue of mention of the 'forbidden fruit'..and AR ...can't stop smiling at your word selection..see..thats part of Bheegiequesee..or however that was originally spelt😳..poor abhi has no idea what he lost out on..shame shame..
hey...it was awesome....superb yaar.....thanx 4 the PM....continue soon
Whooooooooooooooooooopaddii whooooooooooooooop whooop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, and celebrations....and na na na na na !!! :D
On your second thread di !!!!:D
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this part was as usual the superfabuloustic , but obviously even better.... coz it brightened my day..I was kinda upset by somethings, and when i rad your update i was like YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
It was shoooooooooo cute... :)
Armaan's understanding and caring behaviour floored me too. .. :D (when does it not?? :P)
The way he came into Ridz's room was absolutely cute and he didn't tell her what happened either which was adoooooorable !! :D Love his character really.. :D
And,  Muskaan the life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her character tooo.. :D By god, kya jaan bachaai hai... and they way she hit Abhimanyu, made me laugh... :)
This part was sooo cute, and the ending was sweet like sugarrrr !! :D
Armaan had once again floored her with his love and caring attitude without making any fuss about it. There was no doubt Armaan had changed her life forever, by his unconditional love, his willingness to protect her at all costs, and be there for her whenever she needed him.

Loved the part entirely Di....Can't wait for the showdownnnnn and by now you know what i'll be doing.. CHeering like mad of course...Go Ridz !!!!!!!! ( and Armaan too of course.. :D). ... :D
Continue soon.. :)
Cheers,,, :D
Edited by Cutie_tajju - 14 years ago

heya bheegs!! good job eh...2nd thread! 👏

i liked this update lot more than the previous two i think....it was funny (the cute way)watching armaan behave like a kid...so smitten in love...it was really nice...knowing even if its fantasy fiction land...these moments and times exist...ahh! :D

you're best at your thing...keep up!

cheers!

nijaL

ps: i was just telling nj yesterday i miss 'definitely maybe..."and hope you pen one of those kinds after this one comes to an end (no hurries :P)  its a solace to know one of the writers i like is still around...updating...😊

pps: LOL! That expression "deer under headlight' made me grin...some weeks back i came across one...pitch dark...on a lonely no streetlights road...and there it stood on the corner or a turn...waiting or keepin guard....but just standing...still n frozen on the spot..as if unbothered by the sudden light..STARING right back at me...i almost hit the brakes..in fright....aahah it was sum creepy-funny tale! :D
Edited by missypatel - 14 years ago
hey di wonderful and awesome part

can't believe abhi can cross his limits this way

he is so jerk thanks to muski and keerti that he couldn't meet ridz

haha armaan is so funny but cute too he climb like a spiderman to save his lover

i hope ridz become more brave and hopefully she confront abhi and get divorce soon

i hope AR get lots of happiness in the world they deserve

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal
first of all my heartiest congratulations on second thread of pehchan...
our armaan can never ever resist himself from climbing pipes to reach riddhima can he?lolz......
the cute little armaan riddhima scene was awesome....
n i am sooooo proud of muskaan .....
well well well mr. abhimanyu in jail now dats some news i am sure this would make him even more thirsty for his revenge...
lets c wat happens next...
will b waiting for d next part ...........
Originally posted by janu1610

Bheegi congrats for new thread .

u r parts r too realistic and always left me speechless.

intensity of love u had shown is something to admire.

one more thing i love is he never let her realize his pain nd fear wanna absorb all in himself.

hats off to u .

Sorry i reserved before u uploaded ur part .

I know u don't like my comments but still helpless i always like ur creations .

sorry if i hurt u.

Dil ke rishton ka koi naam nahin hota
Mana ki iska koi anjam nahi hota
Agar chahat ho dono taraf
Toh Umar bhar koi rishta nakaam nahin hota.

love

ritu

Hey thanks Ritu. Loved ur congratulations gifts. Why would u think i don't like ur comments???? I am surprised u think that way. Of course i love all ur comments and shers also...this one is awesome too! Keep commenting and reading and don't apologize for anything u have not done😃

[quote=armi-ridz]

Hi Bheegi di..

First of all Congrats for the 2nd thread.

thanks shraddha😊

The part was Wonderful as always..but once again this going to be one of my favourite on list of my most loved parts..Why??...It is always said 'Actions speaks louder than words'.You don't need to spell , show , confess OR emote your Love  about Sacrifices,Trust and Care for someone you love Dearly.Your Love shall speak ,confess,spell and emote for you?I fond through this part.

very well said👏👏...ur absolutely right about this armaan here😳

Ahh..There you are..I knew Armaan had to do that some day or the other?so Armaanish..He Loves to Play Romeo..I guess..whether it's DMG,Definitely Yes.., Tera mere Rishta or To err(which I m still not finished reading whole) .😊

armaan has got to be my fav character in all the serials i have seen...of course the credit goes to KSG for portraying such a lovable and perfect lover

Our Mr.Spider - cum- Superman is always a connoisseur at that..and his punch lines oh!...I think Ridz is absolutely right..He  may be in mumbai  to be  Actor rather than a Singer.Well I suggest Both..just like Himesh reshamiya. He will rock I bet.😉

he he...don't worry he will be a superstar in his own right very soon😉

I m so Relieved that Abhi couldn't make it to Ridz..Thanx to Muskaan and Kirti.They were terrefic.It's great to see Muski support Ridz. I sooooo Hope Abhi can never affright Ridz and would never  succed to Harm AR .

I was a bit skecptical about the Police being so Athoritative and Unnegotiable regarding him being a Modi..But all my doubts left me with Kirti's authority over the officials.She has to be a pucciant Lady to have it.

Goes to show that there is still some decency in the govt. Some Women's rights activists do have a lot of power and that's how Keerti is

Talking about Armaan my heart flutters ..Armaan has to be the most Modest Lover..it is so very well seen with his acts of hidding the truth about his clash with Abhi and his sudden Arrival rather than Flaunting himself about how much he cares for her.Loved  your punch lines the lines. Riddhima surely deserves all his Love..It's is the pack by God for her to bestow her with All the Love Through Armaan being the Medium which she Missed all her Life..I guess.

I wonder if there are really lovers like this in the world😆

Well  Riddhima's Dupatta is the right Hide out for Armaan for Sure.Loved AR moments every single one whether her dressing his blue-black face or his sweet kisses or him barging in her room,etc.  Well about the song never  had I heard it before..but it was good.

without dupatta, AR love story is always incomplete😳

Looking forward to see our Wounded Tigeress face Abhi and beat him on his own ground at his own game..to see her  the silver-shining  in her  soul..A lady of Courage.. It is true when a Woman determines to step forward to protect the interest of her loved ones..it's is not very considerable to come in her ways.

yes, be prapared to see a new Ridz soon😃 It was a pleasure as always to read ur awesome comments Shraddha👏

Plzz continue soon.
Thanx.
Love

Shraddha

[/quote]

Edited by bheegi - 14 years ago

di congrats for the second thread👏
that was yet another wonderful update di. it was soo good to read it. i loved the way abhi was taken care of by keerti and muskaan. loved muskaan's courage. loved keerti too.
AR part was lovely as usual. armaan was real spiderman. his lines were too good. i just love his character more and more in each update
i am leaving IF for few months bcz of my studies. so i guess this will be my last post in this thread. keep sending me PMs though i dont reply. i will reply once i come back.
i am soo happy that i could get to read such a wonderful part before leaving.
Edited by sonia-kashian - 14 years ago
* reserved *

CONGRATS ON THE WELL DESERVED NEW THREAD!!!!!
👏

Will be back Asap!

Edit:

Hey!!!! 😃

Just finished reading the part that was quite an entertaining read! ⭐️

What with Armaan climbing pipes and Abhi being jilted by Muskaan and Keerti; the part had all the right 'ingredients' to leave me as a reader decidedly happy by the end of it. 👏

AR were at an all time romantic high for this fic (happened to read Nijal's comment and agreeably nothing beats Definitely yes!). Everything from the filmy flirtation to Armaan hiding under Ridhima's dupatta left me with a silly, satisfied grin on my face. Especially the dupatta thing, reminded me of the KASH Valentines Day episode where Armaan did the same as a Pizza delivery boy. :)

Two things touched my heart and they were Armaan laying his head in her lap (Wonderful how such a simple thing can be so romantic) and his not letting on the reason for his 'visit'. Ridhima's realization of the same was done beautifully; I am glad she'll finally confront Abhi and he'll get an earful of what he deserves to hear. Wonder if any realization of his loss will dawn.

Muskaan saving Ridhima was quite liked by me; no guesses why she wouldn't get Abhi's vote for being the Modi bahu, she's too strong willed and independent for that! Rahul's reaction to the situation would be interesting for it would provide the perfect opportunity for him to finally come out completely from under Abhi's shadow.   

Awaiting Abhi-Ridhima confrontation!

Love

Smriti

p.s. Just happened to chance upon the second thread. Wouldn't want to miss an update so could you please pm me also when you update next? Thanks!  

Edited by smriti.tweety - 14 years ago
aite! action n love! thats a ton of drama for the update bheegi, and muskaan finally made herself useful... wonder how rahul will get the right act in place when abhi shows his disapproval fo muski now! :D

armaan is a dahlin'! and i think i liked how she found about things herself without him saying it!

good job bheegi!

cheers,
nj

ps: congratz for the new thread bheegi!Edited by spln - 14 years ago