shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
dont they know how to portray a person who has been in jail for a few weeks now. where is sujal getting all these new clothes from? in every scene his shirt changes, though thankfully the color is the same. and today they even gave him a jacket. is he coming to court or some fashion show.plus are they letting him shave in the jail?  he looks fresh as ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debashree thumbnail
ky probs hai shruti....our bosss looks so hot n handsome.....just njoy watching him,.....😉
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
afterall itz ekta's serial so there's no meaning in asking such questions😆
Samrene thumbnail

shruti is right agar serials banana nahin aatay toh banati kyu hai

samreen

hammad76 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uski(Ekta) ki marzi.Agar aapko nahi pasand to nahi dekha karo , Ekta to aapse aa ke nahi bol rahi haina ke mere serials dekho.If you think her serials are serial killers then don't watch its that simple.
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
none one is saying that we dont like the serial. its just that its a little crazy to show someone, who has been in jail for a few week, to be so fresh. and plus this forum is for discussion guys. we dont have to get all heated up just because someone finds something wrong with one aspect of the show. this is crazy. hwat we cant express our views??
Fairuze thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutibali

none one is saying that we dont like the serial. its just that its a little crazy to show someone, who has been in jail for a few week, to be so fresh. and plus this forum is for discussion guys. we dont have to get all heated up just because someone finds something wrong with one aspect of the show. this is crazy. hwat we cant express our views??

i agree with u.....and yes we all r free to express our views!
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I see what u mean, shruti. It makes no sense to show Sujal looking so fresh while he is in jail (even though I don't mind😉). Ekta could try and make this show a little more realistic. However, they make this same error in movies too so I guess we can't expect much from a television show.

saroj thumbnail
Sujal really looked weird on thursday with that jacket on...I like Sujal but his clothes lately are nothing to talk about...all we see is black,black and more black...atleast black suits him,that awful jacket doesn't.
Samrene thumbnail

no offence but i think the jacket looked nice onhim

samreen