•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Seriously WTH is going on in this show. The last thing we want is YRKKH turning into one of those ghisa phita saas bahu saga. The show has lost its essence and the rocky TRPs of the show proves it... After ruling the TRP charts for quite a while its now boucning up and down like someone jumping on a trampoline. I thought this show was about arranged marriages and how love will happen after marriage. So far MU cleared, shaadi also finished, i really hope that all this freaking rasam also finishes, but still what do we get to see everyday Gy3 frowning, akshara and naitik staring at each other like they have seen a ghost in each other( seriously akshara and naitik shares the top honors for staring). Akshara is acting like she has never lied to her family or to Gy3 before... what should we name those excuses which she used to make to meet naitik before marriage. and naitik as usual angry and slept without eating. now as shown in the precap for monday gy3 will kinda indirectly taunt akshara and then i really dont know till when we will have to jhelo all this bakwaas again... Good job creatives and Directors Kut. kamaal ki creativity aur storyline hai... aise hi storyline rakho serial ka aur kuch din mein serial gumnaam ho jayega and tab aayega asli maza...

I read an article that Rajan Shahi is planning to expand his creative team. Rajan shahi if you visit IF and happen to read my thread then just a small advice... please read all the ideas and fanfic the members have written based on all the characters in the show. i think that instead of someone else please hire these hardworking members so at least we viewers can watch something not called a saas bahu saga. thay are way much better than ur creatives and so are their ideas...
Originally posted by parkview23

Seriously WTH is going on in this show. The last thing we want is YRKKH turning into one of those ghisa phita saas bahu saga. The show has lost its essence and the rocky TRPs of the show proves it... After ruling the TRP charts for quite a while its now boucning up and down like someone jumping on a trampoline. I thought this show was about arranged marriages and how love will happen after marriage. So far MU cleared, shaadi also finished, i really hope that all this freaking rasam also finishes, but still what do we get to see everyday Gy3 frowning, akshara and naitik staring at each other like they have seen a ghost in each other( seriously akshara and naitik shares the top honors for staring). Akshara is acting like she has never lied to her family or to Gy3 before... what should we name those excuses which she used to make to meet naitik before marriage. and naitik as usual angry and slept without eating. now as shown in the precap for monday gy3 will kinda indirectly taunt akshara and then i really dont know till when we will have to jhelo all this bakwaas again... Good job creatives and Directors Kut. kamaal ki creativity aur storyline hai... aise hi storyline rakho serial ka aur kuch din mein serial gumnaam ho jayega and tab aayega asli maza...

I read an article that Rajan Shahi is planning to expand his creative team. Rajan shahi if you visit IF and happen to read my thread then just a small advice... please read all the ideas and fanfic the members have written based on all the characters in the show. i think that instead of someone else please hire these hardworking members so at least we viewers can watch something not called a saas bahu saga. thay are way much better than ur creatives and so are their ideas...

🤣🤣🤣... hope he listens to you
Originally posted by lats55

🤣🤣🤣... hope he listens to you

Paging Mr. Rajan Shahi, please come and read the forum😃  You will get plenty of ideas here😆
"aap mujhe samajhte hi nahi ho" "aap mujhe kabhi nahi samjho ge"

humans and ghosts have the thin line of life and death between them...thus our inability to understand them...

Originally posted by desertrose21

"aap mujhe samajhte hi nahi ho" "aap mujhe kabhi nahi samjho ge"

humans and ghosts have the thin line of life and death between them...thus our inability to understand them...

🤣🤣   dialogues are getting  repeated many times now a days.. one time dadi says, 2nd time her son viswambhar, 3rd time rajshri, 4th time shaurya, 5th time varsha, 6th time dhaniya, then bola, then one more lady, then it will go to  singhania house( since sunaina & her husband is silent most of the time)  and rota starts from daddaji, till mohit and comes back to maheswari..

Originally posted by lats55

🤣🤣   dialogues are getting  repeated many times now a days.. one time dadi says, 2nd time her son viswambhar, 3rd time rajshri, 4th time shaurya, 5th time varsha, 6th time dhaniya, then bola, then one more lady, then it will go to  singhania house( since sunaina & her husband is silent most of the time)  and rota starts from daddaji, till mohit and comes back to maheswari..

you are right.

i mean i know its recession time n all...n then can share furniture, etc.

but i guess even writing new dialogues has become expensive 🤣

the creatives' motto has become:

recycle. reduce. re-use. make this world a better place to live.
Originally posted by desertrose21

you are right.

i mean i know its recession time n all...n then can share furniture, etc.

but i guess even writing new dialogues has become expensive 🤣

the creatives' motto has become:

recycle. reduce. re-use. make this world a better place to live.

🤣

I UM PISSED OFF....
REALLY RAJAN SHAHI...SHOULD AND MUST READ THE FF' AND ONESHOTS......

OR ELSE....HE'LL MAKE THE SOAP......
AND 'GHISA PHITA SAAS BAHU DRAMA'!!!!!!!!