Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Diagnosing Armaan (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which has Armaan in greater agony?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [81.82%]
4 [18.18%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
That was soooo lovely Minnie, rumi and queenbee...
I could read on and on and on....
It's so nice to read ur posts on Armaan's diagnosis...it makes me love the serial more.

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

That was so well put by all of you. Apoorva is really doing a great Job as "Armaan Sir".

In the wednesday's episode he was almost in tears as  he tried to touch Jassi's face tenderly while confessing to her that  he has not touched Mallika ever since she came into his life.

I think he is expereincing both "emotional Pain"  and  "rage".  I am sure there wil be even more intense scenes in the coming weeks. In BLF Armaan and  Nandu even indulge in a fist fight.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Any woman who is invoved to any degree in a love relation with any man knows that to look at someone with adoration is going to get you a dirty glance,talking too friendly,a war of jealous words .Now try holding hands with that someone,I can bet my life the chin of 'that someone' won't be intact and you'll be lucky if you escape aliveLOL

Hey... how do u know my husband?? Wink He has a problem if I even say "hi" to a guy in a chat room on the Net... he tells me that every guy is a $#&%$@ ... and the only reason I'm posting thingy after thingy on IF is cos he's in USA.. when he's back I think I'll have to hear some real dirty words Tongue even though I'm such a good girl.. am I not??? Wink

Coming back to Armaan (ahhh... those words sound so lovely Wink) ... I must say, Minnie, that your multicolored post had me in splits one second (all that about Apu Singh turning red, green and all assorted colors of the rainbow) and pensive the next... so I came up with something more to clobber your brains with Tongue

There are three C's in a relationship - committment, control and confidence (i'm sure there are many others, but i can't stretch thaaaaaaaaaaat far Wink)
For all his sugar-coated words and saccharine cards, does Armaan think that Jassi is in a committed relationship with him? No.... not formally of course (he's engaged to M).. not informally either, becos they have never ever spoken of their future as a couple. No committment = huge insecurity.. she owes him nothing
Does he have any control over her? Her whereabouts, where she does, whom she meets, does he have a say at all? Can he influence her into doing or saying something he needs? Hardly.. she has all but made it clear that she is in no mood to do anything he asks of her. She does exactly as she pleases with no explanations to him. No control = complete frustration...
Can he be confident of her love, her unwavering support, her friendship? Can he trust her blindly, that she would never do anything tomorrow to jeopardize their relationship? Recent events have shown he can't.. No confidence = a very troubled mind.. she cud be up to anything and he wud never even know...

A man in that state wud be crazy jealous... and whether or not she even held Nandu's hand, he wud think she is going away from him, defying all his rules, his protection, his love....... that's quite killing too Dead
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalini_ms

That was so well put by all of you. Apoorva is really doing a great Job as "Armaan Sir".

In the wednesday's episode he was almost in tears as  he tried to touch Jassi's face tenderly while confessing to her that  he has not touched Mallika ever since she came into his life.

I think he is expereincing both "emotional Pain"  and  "rage".  I am sure there wil be even more intense scenes in the coming weeks. In BLF Armaan and  Nandu even indulge in a fist fight.

And I am DYING to see what T&DS make Armaan do about that!!!! Nandu.. that li'l baby pitted against the fist'n'fury of a violently jealous Armaan?? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... bad for Nandu.. but heavenly for ussss LOL
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
wow...reading the posts and your replies....blew me away...all I
can say is

"...sardi, khasi, na maleria hua...sardi, khasi, na maleria
hua...llllalalallaa....Armaan ko loveria hua, loveria hua, loveria
hua!!!"   Big smile
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Queenbee, Minnie, Rumi, all of you guys wrote soo good! ...I really got into all of it.. and everything you guys said was soo true, men can really get violent and jealous when they even think of "their" woman with another guy. And I'm dying to see the fist fight too! ...lol, Armaan will definitely let out all his jealousy on Nandu, but what will Nandu do.. Confused ...can't wait!

Edited by xsonyxo - 28 January 2005 at 1:45pm
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
and if Armaan was here....he would say "Damn!" Damn, this
was a good exchange of thoughts!!!!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sadly enough, poor Jassi....all his words are rolling right off her.
All she knows right now is that all he wants is Gulmohour's
security.

Actually, it is quite difficult to tell how she feels for him. I
wouldn't think that she still cared for him if I hadn't seen her hug
back. She is trying very hard to be strong and it shows!

I think the story is just a bit off track from BLF, cuz Armaan is
already wondering what is wrong with him. Hopefully, he will
snap out of it by Monday and of course just to snap right back
into excrutiating pain when Jassi doesn't respond to him again.

I also want to comment that Jassi and Armaan's argument was
funny and then Billu walks out and they both shut up real quick!   
LOL

Go to top