Dill Mill Gaye

My Video Mixes: KaJen mix on Khudaya ve (page 4) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

leftgoneforever

IF-Sizzlerz

leftgoneforever

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsarmaan

Originally posted by cat-11

Awww..Thank you so much Payal! Big smile Yeahh.. I'm posting the link from where you can learn how to make a video mix.. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=740346 
 Btw do you have windows movie maker? 

nope dear..i do not have it...can we download it from somewhere?
Yeahh, it might be there in your laptop/computer already, I had it in my laptop but I didn't know about it before but then I found out that I have it in my laptop already, i think its installed in your laptop when you buy it .. or you can download it from download.com.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Video Mixes: KaJen mix on Khudaya ve (page 4) (Page 4)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
oh yes Rabia..even i have it on my laptop..will read the instructions and try to make a VMTongue. thanks dear

leftgoneforever

IF-Sizzlerz

leftgoneforever

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsarmaan

oh yes Rabia..even i have it on my laptop..will read the instructions and try to make a VMTongue. thanks dear
Oh that's cool..Okie, I'll be waiting to watch your mix..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palluluvsmaan

leftgoneforever

IF-Sizzlerz

leftgoneforever

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Heyy everyone! Here's another mix of KaJen made by me. I really hope you guys will like it and please comment..Smile

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoZBBzDauNs[/YOUTUBE]

Rabia

Edited by cat-11 - 28 September 2009 at 12:24pm

leftgoneforever

IF-Sizzlerz

leftgoneforever

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Guys, please leave your comments, so that I know if you like my vm or not.. Thank you! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top