sooooooooooo sad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetdoll100

Groupbie

sweetdoll100

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
i dont want this show to end........Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sooooooooooo sad" in Ghar Ek Sapna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aankita

aankita

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i know just like you, me too wished & asked for the show not to end but so saaaaad its ended. But it will not in my memory for a long ......long time. Happy, Samaan & Kakul joined together atlast & also have their baby. Its nice they forgave Damini & kept her name for their baby even though she had lost her right thinking & lost herself in greed for money more than that she loved Samaan knowing well he belongs to Kakul. The cords of love that tied both Samaan & Kakul could not b broken by anyone.Yippie!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.