DOTW:new steps of revenge

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

sorry for starting it late, it was 11th september and i am one day late, ok folks lets start, this week we will discuss the new revenge plans of the brother, they have already weaken the sisters rosh is head over heels in love with varun, avni and samir are on the verge of starting a new relation means more than friends, and well dami's engagement has already broken by prithvi and he is too will ne planning on new moves towards her and this has also cause ila a heart attack.

First in the light of the new promo:(SaVni)

1.Samir has drunk, and is pretending that he is a shattered man, and seeing that avni gets hurt and her eyes gets filled with tears, folks it has two aspects.

a)Maybe avni will scold samir and gets angry on him that why is he doing this, she is already hurt and he is hurting her more by doing all this.

b)Maybe she will think that samir/jai needs someone on his side as he is alone and shttered and will get closer to him.

Q.So what is your take on that???In which aspect the track moves?a or b?

2.Damini's engagement has broken, and she is shattered too so what will be prithvi's next move towards her?And will dami realize that she has started loving him or will it take time to trust prithvi in that way or prithvi's next move will just win her over against her fear of trusting anyone???

3.In the coming week will varun be able to get his job back at Gujral empire and how can this help roshini this time to get closer to varun and what will be her next move???

so this was all hope you like it.Please participate.

Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mallu dear!!
according to me..here r ur answers

1)maybe option (a)..but i am confused with this promo..

2)Prithvi will win her over as he is the only one who Damini can trust..but i think it will take time..

3)Varun will definitely be able to get his job n maybe he forgives Rosh n become friends like nothing happened..

thnks dear!!
love u all..
Neha
Edited by Divzfan - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

1.Samir has drunk, and is pretending that he is a shattered man, and seeing that avni gets hurt and her eyes gets filled with tears, folks it has two aspects.

a)Maybe avni will scold samir and gets angry on him that why is he doing this, she is already hurt and he is hurting her more by doing all this.

b)Maybe she will think that samir/jai needs someone on his side as he is alone and shttered and will get closer to him.

well i think it wil b both . Initially avani will definatly scold him for all this but after seeing more of sam's nautanki 😆😆😆 ,she mite feel tht he really broke cuz of her rejection and she is doing wrong wit him cuz the bottom line is ...she does love him ....she is juss scared to b in a relationship th t wud hurt her again!! once she strts trusting sam and herself again ......she will b all set for the new relationship wit sam!!!

2.Damini's engagement has broken, and she is shattered too so what will be prithvi's next move towards her?And will dami realize that she has started loving him or will it take time to trust prithvi in that way or prithvi's next move will just win her over against her fear of trusting anyone???
well damini is not as weak as avani .....or as sensitive as avani who wud juss give her heart away to anyone like tht!! damini will definatly take more time cuz love is the last thing on her mind rite now. her family is her priority in this crisis!! She will strt luking upto prithvi as a true frend and a wellwisher ....and even prithvi will maintain his distance just as a frend for timebeing to get hers and elas trust completly .......he wont risk it by showing his intrest in her otehrwise...

3.In the coming week will varun be able to get his job back at Gujral empire and how can this help roshini this time to get closer to varun and what will be her next move???
ya ya ....varun will pucca get his job back ...sameer hai na ela ka brainwash karne ke liye 😆😆😆 but i msure after cuming back also varun wil continue playing this ignoring games with her as he knows yeh chipku itni asaani se peecha chodne waali nahi hai....... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think its option b wen it cmes 2 savni
n damini ll tk time 2 knw her feelings 2wards prithvi...also prithvi ll try2 persuade her mr.....
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sorry for starting it late, it was 11th september and i am one day late, ok folks lets start, this week we will discuss the new revenge plans of the brother, they have already weaken the sisters rosh is head over heels in love with varun, avni and samir are on the verge of starting a new relation means more than friends, and well dami's engagement has already broken by prithvi and he is too will ne planning on new moves towards her and this has also cause ila a heart attack.

Both options will be true. she will scold him coz she wudnt want her frends to go on the wrong track. And to help him out she will go closer to him but only as a frend.

Damini will not allow her self to be so weak. But she will start treating Pri as a frend. I think both of them will come closer but not realise tht they r in love. Pri will start realting his pain with her like he is the eldest son and she is the eldest daughter, so both share same responsibilities

Sameer will make sure tht Varun cmes back. This time Rosh will use pigeons to communicate with him.😆. I guess Rosh will be her usual self.

Mallu

lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fr savni ... maybe option b ...
fr prida ... dam will start trustin pri soon i think
and varni ... varun will sumhow manage to get the job bak ... bt i jus dont kno how chote will do it
For Savni, i hope she scolds him

For Prida, Damini has barely recoverered from a break up so i doubt she will fall for him so soon cos it is way too early. Prithvi will try to keep his distance but wont miss any opportunity to reiterate he is there fore, i dont want PRIDA Rushed, let them take their own sweet time.

For VARNI, I feel most for varun, whatever be his real intentions i think by asking her to stay away from he is kind of protecting her, so let us see, i dont see varun getting his job so soon, i think rosh might end up doing something drastic and varun will save her life and then in gratitude with tactful pressure from varun and  prithvi, he might get his job.

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Both. I am thinking that first Avni will be worried, cries and then consoles him and then when he gets his senses back (after the hangover 😆) will scold sameer for doing this big drama. And this might also help sameer in convincing the other gujrals that he loves avni and maybe the others also will start trusting him more.

Prithvi's next move might be being with her 24/7 and make Damini feel that he is there for her for anything. He will try to build the trust. Damini will not fall in love so soon... especially after the Inder episode. She might be attracted to him.... We may see her depending on Prithvi and slowly starting to trust him - maybe as a friend and a confidante.

Varun will get his job back. Thats sure. He will try to avoid Rosh and she will be running behind him. Maybe with Rosh, it will be a way of her turning against her mom as she was the one who was responsible for Varun not talking to her. Maybe that is the brothers' plan.

Mallu

aish_punk thumbnail

Well i do'nt which aspect it will move but i want it to move in b. I think their relation should go further n Sam shud be able to convince Avni!

Prithvi should'nt make a move towards her as its too early. She just got out of a relationship so she cant move into another in just a few days. Damini can gradually realize her love n then he should start showing signs of love too.

I hope he gets his job back ..maybe  Ila will forgive him as he got his daughter back home n stuff. Rosh would be damn happy! n maybe she'll sneak a bit and talk to him too.

Yeah really enjyoed it..good questions..!

Mallu

tia23 thumbnail

Mallu

1) i think option B is correct. esp for Avni's case. She might blame herself for Samir's condition.
2) She might trust Prithvi.