What's with the job? Huh!

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

in yeh rishta.. they r showing that naitik did not get d job but in sbs on some day they showed that naitik was going 2 his office. i really dont get it i mean wats wid his job?? Can someone plz tell me wats happening😕.

Thanx
Plz do leve ur comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think because he didn't get the job he'll agree to work in his families' business
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When Naitik and Akshara's marriage fixed, Naitik had gone for an interview in a company.  His family was against it, but he still went for the interview.

On the day of wedding, a letter had come, which was read by Daddaji that Naitik didn't got the job.  It is not told to him till now.

So as they showed in precap may be Akshara will tell Naitik about his rejection and might convience him to join their family business.  And thats how he might have been shown going to the office.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I think he'll join the family business
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think he'll  join the family buisness i think he will get a call frm the office where he had given the interview saying that he got the job and they had sent the letter by mistake. Or somthing like that.
Well i dont know this was my opinion.
Edited by 2112ization - 14 years ago
amisha1 thumbnail
yea must be d family business...cos at d starting daddaji said he wanted naitik to take care of their office also
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i think ki he will join his family buissness as all the ladies lok happy n if naitik would go for his own job then sabke chehre pe 12 baje honge
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What kind of business does Naitik's family own?  I don't know.