Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Friday, September 4th, 2009

Video Update: [ By: Magnificent ] -  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1250339

By: Navi - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Information on the episode  Or Tips Please PM Me! LOTS OF RUNNING IN THIS EPISODE !

[ Everyone is dancing and celebrating especially Savita / Manav seems very happy too] Ajit comes in his car and says," Manav is really enjoying himself. You know what to do". [ It is the man who tried to TRAP Archana before ] Ajit continues," I have to get him there under any consequences". [ The Man Agrees ] [ Manav is still dancing as the man walks towards him / He stands right before him. But, when he turns a man comes infront of him / Manav doesn't see him ] [ Archana is at the side not dancing but watching everyone having fun ] [ The man dances towards Manav / Manav turns and sees him , HE IS FURIOUS! Angry ] [ They give eachother the stare of death and the man starts to RUN! Manav is right behind him ] [ They run and run / Through buses, infront of CARS, and over WALLS! ] [ The man stops at a car with Ajit inside / They talk and the man starts running again because Manav is HOT on his trail ] [ Ajit puts his window down fast and in anger / They continue running ] [ While, Manav is running behind the man a girl grabs him and hugs him/ Someone takes a picture / This repeats ] [ You then see Ajit laughing ] Ajit says," This is what I was looking for. You're a goner now!". [ Manav is still running after the man when the police grab then / The police starts to threaten them and say that they know there type of guys very well/ The man starts to laugh who Manav was running after ] [ The police take him away and everyone starts to dance again ] Archana is thinking to herself," Where is Manav gone?". [ Sulochana is freaking out about where Varsha is and thinking she is doing this on purpose. She was supose to come home at 7 and it is 8 / Vaishali is nodding her head in shame / Sulochana thinks she does this on purpose] [ Her husband then tries to explain to her that they have older children now and they will make there own decisions/ He doesn't want to do anything in a hurry] [ Varsha comes home / She quickly goes inside without talking or saying anything ] [ Manav is bleeding / He doesn't want Archana to find out because she will feel bad ] [ He washes his face ] [ Archana is making food / She tells Manav she will give it right away ] Archana asks," Where did you go yesterday?". [ Manav thinks to himself that he cannot tell Archana the truth because she already is feeling sad about the situation / Manav lies he had to fix a car right away / He is about to eat when he stops ] [ He asks Archana is she had eaten / She says she will go and eat right away / She gets up] Manav GRABS Archana arm and says," We will eat from one plate today". [ Archana BLUSHES ] [WONDERFUL ArMan Scene ] Vaishali says," I'm not taking sides. You and Mom have fought many times. But, this time no one is being the bigger person. She is our mother and she is older then us. I cannot say anything to here. You please understand. ". Varsha replies," I am not wrong! Mom, hasnt seen life outside these days". Vaishali replies," Mom, is not made at you. I have seen sadness only Moms face for the first time. I know you feel that too". Varsha replies," I am not going to step down. Why should I ? Besides, I dont want to get caught into these things again. Everyone already considers me wrong in this house. You're another addition NOW!". [ Sulochana over hears this ] [ Archana is packing ] Manav comes in and says," What are you doing?". Archana says," We are going on a trip right. So , I am packing". [ Archana then gives Manav a hat to wear that you wear when it is cold ] [ Manav wears it and Archana LOL / Manav LOOKS VERY FUNNY IN IT ] Archana says," Sorry...". Manav says," It's ok . I knew I would look very wierd in it". Archana says," Then, why did you wear it?". Manav says," Because, you said so and I saw so much happiness on you're face for the first time. I will do anything to bring happiness to you're face". [ Scene ENDS!] [ Savita calls Sachin / She tells him to get things for the puja tomorrow ] [ Savita then tells Archana she will have to cook for 25 people as she is used to it and can make it in 1 hour and very well] [ Sachin reccommends a chef but Savita says it will cost alot ] [ She send Sachin to get things and Vandu to give invitation ] [ She then tells Archana that everything is going to cost alot and that she has to shorten her honeymoon from 6 days to 3 days somehow. So, that there is less money spent. As, the house is hers too and she has to think about the expenses. Archana agress as Savita says that Manav would not listen to her] [ At the Police Station / Ajit is getting the man who tried to defame Archana out of jail ] [ Meanwhile, in a auto Manav is thinking about how the man is going to get out of jail and that next time he is put in jail. He will file a complaint on him before he can get out]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IT WOULD MAKE ME Big smile

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 12 September 2009 at 1:18am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaplifetimefanmvatsasejalaryabdesai302ahcirnitauspurvisrajpreettasneemhyderakshtha19alphieAMSTQueen_GHTZee85hauntedcbvnb2005abandoobelvin92librarypassbutunadivya221sonal75Raima36enigma6nupskp@rasangel1959*usha*sajan.rocksmithaliouzeerashi77hazel16GHT_ArMansihuGauri22naj7*Maleena*mushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~-RD-blackdaughterknumnummiraareMillerrr88Roark.Mandy.*Resham*IrissBul3nivedithababii.girlbamboocopterMocoCoco.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid - September 11th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Navii

wonderful update

neela226

IF-Rockerz

neela226

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thank you! *hug*

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...!!!!!!!!

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!Big smile

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
wow thanks

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks! This was such a cute ArMan episode, loved it with the exception of Ajit of course - that guy is a jerk!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top