Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman-Rani and Rani's Lil black dress! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I thought "thunder thighs" was slang for thick thighs which isn't bashing as it doesn't carry negative connotations - unless one chooses to interpret it in a negative way. Bashing would be calling an actress naukrani etc (Not that I'm calling her that, just an example), a comment that doesn't have basis in reality and is both malicious and has a negative connotation that obviously carries the intent of the author; "Thunder thighs" does not. Saying someone has thick thighs is not bashing. If that is bashing, then shouldn't the numerous posts calling Vidya fat/obese/overweight also be considered bashing?

Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 September 2009 at 3:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika_21ProdigalStudentmelancholicpksanamEnycedoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman-Rani and Rani's Lil black dress! (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
lol salman even made fun.. he said
so ur mother bough some dress for u in ur childhood which fits u now..

lol

btw priyanka chopra weared same kinda dress in saregamapa li'll champs but she was wearing a jeans short but rani she ven forgot that

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
since when is saying thunder thighs bashing? she does have thunder thighs!

there have been numerous articles on sri devi having thunder thighs, raveena having them....that's never been considered bashing..what about when people say ASH HAS ROLLS? no one says that's bashing, or when someone says sophie's face looks like a shoe...and i can give many more examples...PLEASE.....let's not try to turn this forum into heaven

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesmelancholicpksanam

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

since when is saying thunder thighs bashing? she does have thunder thighs!

there have been numerous articles on sri devi having thunder thighs, raveena having them....that's never been considered bashing..what about when people say ASH HAS ROLLS? no one says that's bashing, or when someone says sophie's face looks like a shoe...and i can give many more examples...PLEASE.....let's not try to turn this forum into heaven

i ONLY opened this topic because i saw your post...

but i agree... vidya has been called so many worse things... same with ash and katrina even... how else are you supposed to say, thick thighs... Confused

just my two cents...!

p.s.  looking at the pics, can't say i blame anyone for using the term...!!

Edited by pksanam - 13 September 2009 at 3:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicShadowKissesEnycedoll

-bluemoon-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
She shud have wore tight skinny jeans
thAt wud have lukd hot

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
wats wrong?  the whole forum is at peace and no one is fighting .. it is just dat ppl r commenting.. some ppl wil like something , some others wudnt .. from wen this forum lost its freedom of speech!!!!??? this bolly section was not like this earlier? wats happening? and i guess the interference of the mods for trivial issues r creating more complicated situations..

a humble request to mods . please let this forum b the way it hs been for yrs! it is teh best forum and we love proper discussion and debates that take place here ..please mods hv mercy on us. we cant b politically correct al the time.

Edited by tpam - 15 September 2009 at 11:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissespksanam

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
That dress is hideous!

I think Kat was the only one of the decent ones who actually dressed and looked completly cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top