Chat Clubs

All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

http://www.gfxcomments.com/media/14/Best-Friends-Poems-Quotes-53-HFFTOE3AYJ.gif hspace5

Loveeee this.. !!
Giu.. .love ur comment.. muuahhhhh..
@ Barney.. <3 <3 .. lovessss!!!!

Muahhhhhhhhh lubers youuu veeeeeenuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3 <3 <3!!! even though we dont get much time with eachother u alwaysss stay in my heart and at the back of my mind! i always remember and think about youuuu veeenuu <3  muahhhhhhhhhhhhh  

Valentine heart stone

Edited by gia0005 - 12 September 2009 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-anitamalik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Aww Giaaaaaaaa <3 Love you too!

Okay me hitting the bed too! LMFAO..I need to wake up sehri time to eat today!...Goodnight Gia, Veens..love youuuuuuuuuu <333

REMINDER EVERYONEEE; Once were on page 5 , let the games begin

Loveeeeeeee youuu loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee without uuuuuu seriouslyy how wud i cope upp with things in life?? i think i wud have been this lost girl who couldnt find her mommy! LOVE YOUUUU for everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u dooo for mee <3 i love usss and will always love uss! wish for nothin but our friendshippp to alwayss stayy as strong as it iss! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Spray I Love You 
Sand I Love You
sayin dattt! lets enjoy our CURRY maggie together! Embarrassed

Edited

its those last 10 days of ramadan and truss me everyday i ask for us to always stay the wayyy we areee noww! even stronger! LOVE YOUU!

Edited by gia0005 - 12 September 2009 at 1:03am

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia0005

Aww Giaaaaaaaa <3 Love you too!

Okay me hitting the bed too! LMFAO..I need to wake up sehri time to eat today!...Goodnight Gia, Veens..love youuuuuuuuuu <333

REMINDER EVERYONEEE; Once were on page 5 , let the games begin

Loveeeeeeee youuu loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee without uuuuuu seriouslyy how wud i cope upp with things in life?? i think i wud have been this lost girl who couldnt find her mommy! LOVE YOUUUU for everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u dooo for mee <3 i love usss and will always love uss! wish for nothin but our friendshippp to alwayss stayy as strong as it iss! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Spray I Love You 
Sand I Love You
sayin dattt! lets enjoy our CURRY maggie together! Embarrassed

Edited

its those last 10 days of ramadan and truss me everyday i ask for us to always stay the wayyy we areee noww! even stronger! LOVE YOUU!

Aww Gia stop making me cryyyy! CryYou make me all the more Senti! LOL...I told Shalu that today too!

AwwwwwwwwwHug Thanks for everything you do for meeeeeeeeeee.. Im always there for you!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww @ that dua..OMG...you're freaking making me cryyyyy again...Man tears are coming out of my eyes as im typing..stop making me alll sentiiiiiLOL  I agree..You're ALWAYS in my prayers..Every prayer I make, Im sure to mention my Jb's and youuuuuuuuuuuu! <3 Love you alll!

Im off to bed..crying now..LOL..goodnight Gia!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Aww Gia stop making me cryyyy! CryYou make me all the more Senti! LOL...I told Shalu that today too!

AwwwwwwwwwHug Thanks for everything you do for meeeeeeeeeee.. Im always there for you!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww @ that dua..OMG...you're freaking making me cryyyyy again...Man tears are coming out of my eyes as im typing..stop making me alll sentiiiiiLOL  I agree..You're ALWAYS in my prayers..Every prayer I make, Im sure to mention my Jb's and youuuuuuuuuuuu! <3 Love you alll!

Im off to bed..crying now..LOL..goodnight Gia!

LOvee youuu i m off too bed tooo now! muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! On The CheekBig Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghzz-Veena-anitamalik

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Love you myy jbsssssssssssssssssssssssss! i m off too bed now! muahhh

Love You This Much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghzz

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Congooooo Guyss! HugHugHug
LOOOOOVE the siggies and everything Veenzyyy! muaaah!

I can't believe we've hit 75th and hav cme such a long way since WED! I Can't say in words how much matter to me lifeee! <3 M sooo soooo soo happy to havin being made such good frends onlinee and will always be thankful to dmg for this coz DMG and Armaan got us all together and made such an undescribable bond between us!  Not only frends but i look upto each one of u'll and hav learnt smething or the other frm each one of u'll! I loveee u'll for always being there for meee! Love how we hav CC FB n stiill r chapd chapad doesn't stop! be in reel or real life we always there for each other! Hopeeeeeeeeeee we get to meeet each oder smeday SOON n dat day better be comingggg! <333! Loveeeeeeeee u'll!

Mummy Shaluuuu : I loveeeeeeeeed ur letter sooooo much! <3
Giuuu: I loveee the cards u posted!Embarrassed

Edited by mainu - 12 September 2009 at 2:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

P_ShalNisha_90-Veena-anitamalik

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys..Congo on 75th CC  Party

Dittto Megs in such a few time we became coollllll friends and our relationship is one of the mostt cutest thing in dis world...Hug 
Hug
both in CC and FB we talk talk nd only talk lolllllllll thnx to DMG,AR,Armaan,KSG for dis... loveee u guys..
had been thinking yes'day i ws not dere CC must have been finished and 75 one also must be in middle LOLLL

@Epi..loveddd it and lked Billy also but if Ani comes i will start hating Billy also LOLLL
mostlyyyyyyyyy i loveddd Ridz's green dress..goshh its sooooooo cutee <3 <3 <3 dese type of dresses suits Jenny the mosttttt..but in pink she was luking soo beutifull<3333

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

P_ShalMeghzz-Veena-anitamalik

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Congratulationsssss guysHug

firstly..i love love absolutely lovee the siggies..the idea..the concept..the letters.giu and mummy shalu's..lovee them
love the posts.everythingEmbarrassed

Love  uguys..thankyou so much for all that ull have given me..yeah yeah alot.Thankyou for welcoming me as a littlest member of ur family..and giving me the same love..and being so warm and cheerful..cant believe we hv reached the 75th cc.and in no timeee..i joint thissss adorable family in WED..and we v reached the 75th cc togetherBig smile
we v becum such close friends.such a huge family in no time..not only do we discuss dmg..but also share our personal. professional problems..give advices to each other..n everythinggg

the major reason for US to be together here..today.is DMG..andi thank each n everyone whose been a part of it..we v been loyal to dmg..loyal to ourselves LOLloyal to each other..loyal to our KSGEmbarrassedand each n everyone..we criticize the show at times..becos we lovee it TOO MUCH ..and we cant see it go down down downEmbarrassedwe v always been positive bout the show..bout everything..in the toughest times..we v been together..that makes us wat we r.jbsBig smile

Muaah i loveee usEmbarrassed

a special mention to my better half..i wouldnt have met her if i wasnt here too
we talk the whole day..we chit chat together..we give gaalis togetherLOLour thgts match.our likes/dislikes r ditto sameee well almost lolTonguewe keep discovering new things everyday which make us all the moree similar..we r absolute phsychopaths..we interchange passwords.we log into each others accounts..we love the same ppl..we hate the same ppl..u knowTongue we jhelo each other. wen we lose it at times..LOL
LOVEEE U Me <3
random thankyous for random things

Thankyou ANU and PREETI for inspiring me..for being the MOST Positive ppl thruout..and for inspiring me to turn into one

Thankyou ANU for jheloing my jhik jhik wen i wanted to learn siggies n allLOL
thankyou mummies for ALWAYS being theree..alwayssEmbarrassed
thankyou karuuu VEENZIE  for making me relive dmg wid ur updates..i loveeeee reading them..and ur random comments.i make sure i read them soon  after i log in ....after. the epi AND VEENZIE i lovee ur LDs.they r a treat

THANKYOUUU veenzie for making me LOVE suri so much
thankyou mummy shalu for making me loveeee ridz more than i did beforeLOL
thankyou ALL u guyss..for being there
loveeee kashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed

P.S veeenziee wheres my superman suri's siggieBroken Heart

Edited by Kashviiiiii - 12 September 2009 at 4:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

P_ShalMeghzz-Veena-anitamalikIshaqzaadi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top